Re: Enlightened Guidance

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17 9:48 AM
      Hi Patti,

      So true, so true. Your message has your familiar poetic ring.

      A negative thought may expand and develop into a negative experience.

      A swift return to love and harmony restores the soul.

      Happy day.

      Love, Polly

    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 17 10:22 AM
        Thanks Polly, my day is going to be a good one, as I have set aside a day for
        myself, and in my solitary moments I am going to feel all the bliss and joy
        that nature always treats me with so marvelously, and while I am walking and
        feeling my bare feet in the warm beaches sand, I am going to thank the
        Universe for sharing such beauty and inspiring energies, while engrossed in
        my note taking for my' book in progress', I am going to allow the love within
        to scribe the flowing words on paper to share with the world, and right now
        while sipping on sizzling hot coffee, I am feeling alive and the love that
        this site always shares with me, thank you Polly.
        Love,
        Pattimari