Re: [lovingpurelove] Enlightened Guidance

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16 4:48 PM
      What I think, what you think, what he or she or them over there or some
      standing here, is what I am today, you too and all those and what they think
      too.
      So......we cannot afford one negative thought, can we?
      Pattimari
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 17 9:48 AM
        Hi Patti,

        So true, so true. Your message has your familiar poetic ring.

        A negative thought may expand and develop into a negative experience.

        A swift return to love and harmony restores the soul.

        Happy day.

        Love, Polly

      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 17 10:22 AM
          Thanks Polly, my day is going to be a good one, as I have set aside a day for
          myself, and in my solitary moments I am going to feel all the bliss and joy
          that nature always treats me with so marvelously, and while I am walking and
          feeling my bare feet in the warm beaches sand, I am going to thank the
          Universe for sharing such beauty and inspiring energies, while engrossed in
          my note taking for my' book in progress', I am going to allow the love within
          to scribe the flowing words on paper to share with the world, and right now
          while sipping on sizzling hot coffee, I am feeling alive and the love that
          this site always shares with me, thank you Polly.
          Love,
          Pattimari