Enlightened Guidance

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16, 2001
      Today's thought to share:

      It is best to live by the inspiration of Divine Guidance in all
      moments and all situations rather than rely on the inspirational
      words provided by others.

      These may be sources of momentary insight and food for thought, but
      are no replacement for the continuity of our own Inspired Existence.
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16, 2001
        What I think, what you think, what he or she or them over there or some
        standing here, is what I am today, you too and all those and what they think
        too.
        So......we cannot afford one negative thought, can we?
        Pattimari
      • pmenendez@myexcel.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 17, 2001
          Hi Patti,

          So true, so true. Your message has your familiar poetic ring.

          A negative thought may expand and develop into a negative experience.

          A swift return to love and harmony restores the soul.

          Happy day.

          Love, Polly

        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 17, 2001
            Thanks Polly, my day is going to be a good one, as I have set aside a day for
            myself, and in my solitary moments I am going to feel all the bliss and joy
            that nature always treats me with so marvelously, and while I am walking and
            feeling my bare feet in the warm beaches sand, I am going to thank the
            Universe for sharing such beauty and inspiring energies, while engrossed in
            my note taking for my' book in progress', I am going to allow the love within
            to scribe the flowing words on paper to share with the world, and right now
            while sipping on sizzling hot coffee, I am feeling alive and the love that
            this site always shares with me, thank you Polly.
            Love,
            Pattimari