[ANGEL] 17 Sagittarius, The Angels of Orphans and Exiles

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 9, 2005

      17 degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of Orphans and Exiles

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Harkinon’

      Beloved,

      ‘ We are the angels of all orphans, of all the abandoned, of all the exiled, of the hated, and of the outcasts.’

       ‘These beloved children of God are under our special protection.’

      ‘According to their Karma, we help them bear their lot more easily.’

      ‘In cases where Divine Providence allows it, we offer them special help’.

      In the most severe destitution, when all else has been stripped away,  there is only the presence of the Omnipresent Divine within to sustain life.  This state of

      being stripped down to “bare bones”, to the essence of a pure state of being, is a purification, and becomes ever more a state of grace, a state of being refined into the pure Self.

      Many times very high souls choose such an incarnation to attain the highest essence of surrender and dependency on omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient Divine Being and Life.

      Some of those who have lost all wordly identifications are thus blessed to be in touch with their eternal being.  Their blessing is that they have been forced back onto their deepest  selves.

      So therefore it is noteworthy, that as an example of this, many of the most highly evolved souls throughout history have chosen to live their lives in relative obscurity and hermitage, often very simply, even as outcasts from society.

      Within the hearts of the downtrodden dwells the embodiment of The Heart of The Divine, which calls desperately for The Beloved, The Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.

       This longing for Divine Cosmic Love, “the divine naustalgia”, calls for the enthronement of Love, and the fruits of love, which is the highest good of all beings, and Supreme Happiness, over all else.

      Love, and its fruit of supreme happiness, is the STRONGEST magnetic and cohesive force there is.  Love transforms unto itself all that is.  As it gives all, it receives all.

      Whoever serves the destitute, thereby serves the Divine, receiving a radiance that is overpowering and brilliant.

      Each Child of Light and Love is offered the chance in this life to be the Embodiment of Compassion whenever a destitute person or sentient being crosses his or her path.

      In times when many of those living on the fringes of society have not, or could not, claim their divine right—have not taken advantage of the opportunity for self discovery, because the challenges of physical survival kept them suffering and  totally distracted from it, from the viewpoint of those who are comfortable in society, these “unfortunates” are sometimes avoided and seen as unworthy.

       Orphans and exiles are therefore often lost and forgotten when they lack the safety, resources, and protections of conventional society.

      The path of Wisdom Fire opens up the hearts of The Children of Light and Love to see these people as divine brothers and sisters. They are then recognized as incarnations of Divine Being, which they truly are.  Instead of “making them wrong”,  judging them as flawed, inadequate, inferior, unmotivated, or criminal, people see them through the eyes of Divine Love and recognize their true divine essence.

      In their vulnerability, these unfortunates can be easily taken advantage of, but

      they are also in a position to be so powerfully blessed by those who see the divine within them.

      It has been decreed,

      “Whatsoever you do unto the least of these, you do unto Me.”

      In The Law of One, it states that ‘when one is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are helped.’

      Remember that Divine LOVE, expressing itself as Supreme Happiness, holds the Web of Life, the Unified Field of Energy, together.

        It is WISDOM, the offspring of Divine Will for the highest good of all and LOVE, creates better and happy conditions for all.

      Through the divine virtue of The Power of the Word, the virtue of letter H of ‘Harkinon’, we inspire each Child of Light and Love to use the divine virtues in   being-will-visualization, thought, feeling, and sensation to create and attract  better conditions for the unfortunate.

       We teach each Child of Light to SEE, through Divine Love, the Divine within all of creation, even within the most hopeless of the poor, the hated, and the destitute, in order to transmute Earth into Heaven.

      Enlightenment is the divine virtue of A of ‘Harkinon’. Transformation is the virtue of umlaut A,ae. Inner guidance is the virtue of R, and omnipotence is the virtue of K.  The Law of Cause and Effect is the divine virtue of letter I, Supreme Happiness is letter N.  Cognition brought about by Love Divine is the virtue of umlaut O, oe, and harmony and justice is the virtue of O.  The final letter is again N, Supreme Happiness.

      We inspire mankind to travel the middle path of WISDOM that unites the heart of Cosmic Divine Love with Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

      This path guides a person to create a world in which there is enough for all people and all creatures to live in complete comfort and joy.

      On this sustainable middle path there is neither over-consumption nor under-consumption of the necessities of life.

       On this middle path, the goal that is chosen is that of courage, faith, Love and flowing feeling, of beauty and balance, in all aspects of life.

       Love, the remedy, being served by Will Power, gives birth to the Wisdom that brings light into the dark alleyways, into the hopeless orphan houses of desperation, into the warehouses of prostitution and slavery.

      The light of Courage and Love penetrates darkness and transforms the soul of any person who has been

      overcome by suffering, corruption and cruelty.

      An ancient, inspired meditation and attunement to Love which has been practiced for centuries by the holy men and rishis of the East, called the dzikr of Love, translates to mean that God is Love, Lover and the Beloved, all at once.

       When doing this meditation, the goal is to become Love Itself.

      The nature of Love is to give willingly.

      Love gives of itself.

      Whatever Love has it gives.

      When you are Love, and you have time, you give time.

      When you are Love, and you have power, you give influence.

      When you are Love, and you have goods and money, you give goods and money.

      When you are Love, and you have knowledge, you give instruction.

      When you are Love, and you have skills, you give service.

      When you are Love, and you have faith, you pray unceasingly.

      *

      MIRACLES

      ******

      Sigil of

      'H-A-R-K-I-N-O-N'

      *
      *

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      *+*

      *
      *

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

      ******************<

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 8, 2006

        17 degrees Sagittarius

        Also known as

        The Angels of Orphans and Exiles

         The Angels of ‘Harkinon’

        Beloved,

        It was spoken,

        “Whatsoever you do unto the least of these, you do unto Me.”

         In severe destitution, when all else has been stripped away, often there is only Divine Presence within that sustains life.

        Within the innocence of the downtrodden may be found The Heart of God, which calls desperately for The Beloved.

         This longing for Love, “the divine naustalgia”, calls for the enthronement of Love over all else.

        Flowing feelings of Divine Love are the STRONGEST magnetic power there is.  This love transform unto itself all that is.  As it gives all, so it receives all.

        Whoever serves the destitute through inner guidance, thereby serves The Divine, givine and receiving a radiance that is overpowering and brilliant.

        Each Child of Light is offered the chance in life to be The Embodiment of Compassion and Empathy.

        It is LOVE that holds The Web of Life, The Unified Field of Energy, together.  It is WISDOM that uses this love to create better conditions for all.

        Through the divine virtue of the power of the word, the virtue of letter H of ‘Harkinon’, we inspire the use of being, will, thoughst, feelings, and sensations of divine virtues to bring about an enlightened world. Through listening to inner guidance with faith and conviction and creating CAUSES to bring about Supreme Happiness for all on Earth, we teach each Child of Light to SEE, through Divine Love, the Divine within all of creation, even within the most hopeless of the poor and destitute. This is done to transform Earth into Heaven.

        Enlightenment is the divine virtue of A, transformation of imperfection is the virtue of umlaut A, ae, inner guidance is the virtue of R, and omnipotence is the virtue of K.  The Law of Cause and Effect is the divine virtue of letter I, Supreme Happiness is letter N.  Cognition brought about by Love Divine is the virtue of umlaut O, eu. Justice and harmony, success and satisfaction is the virtue of O. The final letter is again N, Supreme Happiness.

        Divine Providence often ordains that we inspire mankind to travel the middle path of WISDOM that unites The flowing heart of Divine Love with  Omnipotent Divine Will.

        This path guides a person to create a world in which there is exactly enough for each person and all creatures to live in complete comfort and joy.

        On the sustainable middle path there is neither over-consumption nor under-consumption of the necessities of life.

         On this middle path, the goal that is chosen is that of courage, faith, Love and feeling, of beauty and balance, in all aspects of life.

         Flowing Divine Love, the remedy, being served by Omnipotent Will Power, gives birth to the Wisdom that brings light into the dark alleyways, into the hopeless orphan houses of desperation, into the warehouses of prostitution and slavery.

        The light of Courage and Love penetrates darkness and transforms the soul of any person who has been overcome by suffering, corruption and cruelty.

        An ancient, inspired meditation and attunement to Love which has been practiced for centuries by the holy men and rishis of the East, called the dzikr of Love, translates to mean

        that God is Love, Lover and the Beloved, all at once.

         When doing this meditation, the goal is to become Love Itself.

        The nature of Love is to give willingly.

        Love gives of itself.

        Whatever Love has it gives.

        And in this way receives ever more.

[...]

        Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

        ***********

        ******************

        {Note: The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        spiritus@...

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates

        go to www.spiritussanctus.com

        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all;

        I ask that ONLY
        THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 9, 2007

          17 degrees Sagittarius

          Also known as

          The Angels of Orphans and Exiles

          The Angels of ‘Harkinon’

          Beloved,

          It was spoken,

          “Whatsoever you do unto the least of these, you do unto Me.”

          In severe destitution, when all else has been stripped away, often there is only Divine Presence within that sustains life.

          Within the innocence of the downtrodden may be found The Heart of God, which calls desperately for The Beloved.

           This longing for Divine Love, “the divine naustalgia”, calls for the enthronement of Love Divine over all else.

          Flowing feelings of Divine Love are the STRONGEST magnetic power there is.  This love transform unto itself all that is.  As it gives all, so it receives all.

          Whoever serves the destitute through inner guidance and love divine , thereby serves  Divine Being , giving  and receiving  radiance that is overpowering and brilliant.

          Each Child of Light is offered chances in life to be The Embodiment of Compassion and Empathy.

          It is the magnetism of DIVINE LOVE that holds The Web of Life, The Unified Field of Energy, together.  It is WISDOM that uses this love to create better conditions for all.

          Through the divine virtue of the power of the word, the virtue of letter H of ‘Harkinon’, we inspire the use of being, will, thoughts, feelings, and sensations of divine virtues to bring about an enlightened world. Through listening to inner guidance with faith and conviction and creating CAUSES to bring about Supreme Happiness for all on Earth, we teach each Child of Light to SEE, through Divine Love, the Divine within all of creation, even within the most hopeless of the poor and destitute. This is done to transform Earth into Heaven.

          Enlightenment is the divine virtue of A, transformation of imperfection is the virtue of umlaut A, ae, inner guidance is the virtue of R, and omnipotence is the virtue of K.  The Law of Cause and Effect is the divine virtue of letter I, Supreme Happiness is letter N.  Cognition brought about by Love Divine is the virtue of umlaut O, eu. Justice and harmony, success and satisfaction is the virtue of O. The final letter is again N, Supreme Happiness.

          Divine Providence often ordains that we inspire mankind to travel the middle path of WISDOM that unites The flowing heart of Divine Love with  Omnipotent Divine Will.

          This path guides a person to create a world in which there is exactly enough for each person and all creatures to live in complete comfort, safety and joy.

          On the sustainable middle path there is neither over-consumption nor under-consumption of the necessities of life.

           On this middle path, the goal that is chosen is that of courage, faith, Love and feeling, of beauty and balance, in all aspects of life.

           Flowing Divine Love, the remedy, being served by Omnipotent Will Power, gives birth to Wisdom that brings light into the dark alleyways, into the hopeless orphan houses of desperation, into the warehouses of prostitution and slavery.

[...]

          Note: There are over 650,000 abandoned children in Russia alone.  There are millions of others destitute and exiled into homelessness, prisons and institutions all over the world. In the heart is a place in which all power resides, and in which all are connected. Enter into the realm of your Sacred Heart and visualize and feel Divine Healing and Blessing for all.

          Footnotes:

          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
          KEY
          TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

          ***

          The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

          THESE BOOKS
          MAY
          BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          ***********

          ******************

          Note: On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

          we recommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

          These books contain brilliant and practicle explanations of the true history of earth, and how to quickly manifest Earth as Paradise.

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home site:

          www.spiritussanctus.com

          www.sacredpaintings.com

          Conference Call Updates

          go to www.spiritussanctus.com

          and click the appropriate link.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

           one with all;

          I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
          ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

          I give thanks that this is done.

          SO BE IT!

          *
          *    *
          *       *
          *
          *     *
           *

          Original music by Jalal Ali
          Lights.mid

        • Spiritus Sanctus

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 8, 2009

              17 degrees Sagittarius

              Also known as

              The Angels of Orphans and Exiles

              The Angels of

                ‘Harkinon’

              Beloved,

              It was spoken,

               Note: The angel messages are now also archived at www.angelmystics.com

            • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 7, 2012

                  magic

                  17degrees Sagittarius

                  Also known as

                  TheAngels of Orphans and Exiles

                  TheAngels of

                   Harkinon’

                  Beloved,

                  ‘ We are the angels of all orphans, of all the abandoned, of all the exiled, of the hated, and of the outcasts.’

                  ‘Thesebeloved children of God are under our special protection.’

                  ‘Accordingto their Karma, we help them bear their lot more easily.’

                  ‘In cases where Divine Providence allows it, we offer them special help’.

                  Itwas spoken,

                  “Whatsoeveryou do unto the least of these, you do unto Me.”

                  sandrabdaypic20121-300x245

                  Each Child of Light is offered chances in life to be The Embodiment of Compassion and Empathy.

                   FlowingDivine Love, the remedy, being served by Omnipotent Will Power, gives birth to Wisdom that brings light into the dark alleyways, into the hopeless orphan houses of desperation, into the warehouses of prostitution and slavery.

                  The power, feelings, and light of Courage and Love penetrate darkness and transform the souls of any persons who have been overcome by suffering, corruption and cruelty.

                   Note: The angel messages are now also archived at www.angelmystics.com

                  Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 8, 2013

                    []

                    17 degrees Sagittarius

                               Also known as

                    The Angels of Orphans and Exiles

                    The Angels of

                    Harkinon

                    Beloved,

                    Flowing Divine Love, the remedy, being served by Omnipotent Will Power, gives birth to Wisdom that brings light into the dark alleyways, into
                    the hopeless orphan houses of desperation, into the warehouses of prostitution and slavery.

                    The light of Courage and Love penetrates darkness and transforms the
                    soul of any person who has been overcome by suffering, corruption and cruelty.
                    ashes and snow
                    It was spoken,

                    “Whatsoever you do unto the least of these, you do unto Me.”

                    Each Child of Light is offered chances in life to be an Embodiment of Compassion and Empathy.

                    Through listening to inner guidance with faith and conviction and
                    creating CAUSES to bring about Supreme Happiness for all on Earth, we teach each Child of Light to SEE, through Divine Love, the Divine
                    within all of creation, even within the most hopeless of the poor and destitute.

                    This is done to transform Earth into Heaven.

                    In severe destitution, when all else has been stripped away, often there is only Divine Presence within that sustains life.

                    Within the innocence of the downtrodden may be found The Heart of God, which calls desperately for The Beloved, for Heaven on Earth for even the least of creatures.

                    This longing for Divine Love, “the divine nostalgia”, calls for the enthronement of  Divine Love over all else.

                    Flowing feelings of Divine Love are the STRONGEST  magnetic power there is.

                    This love attracts miracles into manifestation and transforms all that is into love.

                    As it gives all, so it receives all.

                    Whoever serves the destitute through faith, inner guidance and love divine, thereby serves  Divine Being.

                    Such a person, through giving and receiving  radiance that is overpowering and brilliant, walks in the footsteps of the masters.

                    Through the divine virtue of the power of the word, the virtue of letter H of Harkinon, we inspire the use of being, will, thoughts,
                    feelings, and sensations of divine virtues to bring about miracles, to bring about an enlightened world.

[...]

                    On this middle path, the goal that is chosen is that of courage, faith, Love and feeling, of beauty and balance, in all aspects of life, with all beings.

                    An ancient, inspired meditation and attunement to Love which has been
                    practiced for centuries by the holy saints and rishis of the East, called “the dzikr of Love”, translates to mean that
                    God is Love, Lover and the Beloved, all at once.

                    When doing this meditation, the goal is to become Love Itself.

                    The nature of Love is to give willingly.

                    Love gives of itself.

                    Whatever Love has it gives.

                    And in this way a person receives ever more.

                    When you are Love, and you have time, you give time.

                    When you are Love, and you have power, you give influence.

                    When you are Love, and you have goods and money, you give goods and money.

                    When you are Love, and you have knowledge, you give instruction.

                    When you are Love, and you have skills and talents, you give service.

                    When you are Love, and you have faith, you pray unceasingly for miracles for those who have little faith.

                    We are the angels of all orphans, of all the abandoned, of all the exiled, of the hated, and of the outcasts.

                    These beloved children of God are under our special protection.

                    According to their Karma, we help them bear their lot more easily.

                    In cases where Divine Providence allows it, we offer them special help.

                       MIRACLES

                    Note:
                    There are over 650,000 abandoned children in Russia alone.

                    There are millions of others destitute and exiled into homelessness, prisons and institutions all over the world.

                     In the heart of each person is a place in which all power resides, and in which all are connected.

                     Enter into the realm of your powerful Sacred Heart and visualize and feel Divine Healing and Blessing for all.

                       1479468_10153507474940125_120605643_n

                    Footnotes

                     Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                    Theangel messages are indexed there.

                    ***********

                    ******************

                    For a copy of the

                    Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

                    copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                    Feel free to share these messages.

                    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                    The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                    Ebook and audio format.

                    Homesite:

                    www.spiritussanctus.com

                    Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

                    Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
                    How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

                    THe Golden Hippie Years (
i miss them )

                    On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
                     A window will drop down.
                     Click on Downloads.

                    A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
                    That should do it.
                    [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

                    Thanks for sharing this music.

                    Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                    www.sacredpaintings.com

                    orwatch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 8, 2014

                      you are beautiful

                      17 degrees Sagittarius

                                 Also known as

                      The Angels of Orphans and Exiles

                      The Angels of

                      Harkinon

                      Beloved,

                      It was spoken,

                      “Whatsoever you do unto the least of these, you do unto Me.”

                      Each Child of Light is offered chances in life to be an Embodiment of Compassion and Empathy.

                      Through listening to inner guidance with faith and conviction and
                      creating CAUSES to bring about Supreme Happiness for all on Earth, we teach each Child of Light to SEE, with Divine Love, the Divine
                      within all of creation, even within the most hopeless of the poor and destitute.

                      This is done to transform and transmute Earth into Heaven.

                      Flowing Divine Love, the remedy, being served by Omnipotent Will Power, gives birth to Wisdom.

                       This profound wisdom shines light into the dark alleyways, into
                      the hopeless orphan houses of desperation, into the warehouses of prostitution and slavery.

                      The light of Courage and Love penetrates darkness and transforms the
                      soul of any person who has been overcome by suffering, corruption and cruelty.
                      ashes and snow

                      In severe destitution, when all else has been stripped away, often there is only Divine Presence within that sustains life.

                      Within the innocence of the downtrodden may be found The Heart of God, which calls desperately for The Beloved, for Heaven on Earth for even the least of creatures.

                      This longing for Divine Love, “the divine nostalgia”, calls for the enthronement of  Divine Love over all else.

                      Flowing emotions of Divine Love are the STRONGEST  magnetic power there is.
                      "Love conquers all."
                      This love attracts miracles into manifestation and transforms all that is into love.

                      As it gives all, so it receives all.

                      Whoever serves the destitute through faith, inner guidance and love divine, thereby serves Divine Being and blesses the unified field with happiness.

                      Such a person, through giving and receiving radiance that is overpowering and brilliant, walks in the footsteps of the masters.

                      Through the divine virtue of the power of the word, the virtue of letter H of Harkinon, we inspire meditation of being, will, thoughts,
                      emotions, and sensations of divine virtues to bring about miracles, to bring about an enlightened world.

[...]

                      On this middle path, the goal that is chosen is that of courage, faith, Love and divine emotion, of beauty and balance, in all aspects of life, with all beings.

                      An ancient, inspired meditation and attunement to Love which has been
                      practiced for centuries by the holy saints and rishis of the East, called “the dzikr of Love”, translates to mean that
                      God is Love, Lover and the Beloved, all at once.

                      When doing this meditation, the goal is to become Love Itself.

                      The nature of Love combined with faith is to give whatever is needed willingly.

                      Faith and Love gives of itself.

                      Whatever Love has it gives.

                      And in this way a person receives ever more.

                      When you are Love, and you have time, you give time.

                      When you are Love, and you have power, you give influence.

                      When you are Love, and you have goods and money, you give goods and money.

                      When you are Love, and you have knowledge, you give instruction.

                      When you are Love, and you have skills and talents, you give service.

                      When you are Love, and you have faith, you pray unceasingly for miracles for those who have little faith.

                       There are over 650,000 abandoned children in Russia alone, millions of people are imprisoned in the United States.

                      There are millions of others destitute and exiled into homelessness, prisons and institutions all over the world.

                       In the heart of each person is a place in which all power resides, and in which all are connected.

                       Enter into the realm of your powerful Sacred Heart and visualize and flow with emotions of Divine Healing and Blessing for all.

                      We are the angels of all orphans, of all the abandoned, of all the exiled, of the hated, and of the outcasts.

                      These beloved children of God are under our special protection.

                      According to their Karma, we help them bear their lot more easily.

                      In cases where Divine Providence allows it, we offer them special help.

                         MIRACLES

                         1479468_10153507474940125_120605643_n

                      Footnotes

                      Thebeing and the angels share the same name.
                      Thisname is a key to their powers and influence.

                      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from T
                      HEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from

                      THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany.

                      Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book,
                       "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

                      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo.

                      Theangel messages are indexed there.

                      Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

                      ***********

                      ******************

                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 8, 2015

                        you are beautiful

                        17 degrees Sagittarius

                                   Also known as

                        The Angels of Orphans and Exiles

                        The Angels of

                        Harkinon

                        Beloved,

                        Each Child of Light is offered chances in life to be an Embodiment of Compassion and Empathy.
                        It was spoken,

                        “Whatsoever you do unto the least of these, you do unto Me.”

                         Through listening to inner guidance with faith and conviction,
                         and creating CAUSES to bring about Supreme Happiness for all on Earth,
                         we teach each Child of Light to SEE, through Divine Love, the Divine
                        within all of creation, even within the most hopeless of the poor and destitute.

                        This is done to transform and transmute Earth into Heaven.

                        Flowing Divine Love, the remedy, being served by Omnipotent Will Power, gives birth to Wisdom.

                         This profound divine wisdom shines light into the dark alleyways, into
[...]

                        The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. Thebeing and the angels share the same name.Thisname is a key to their powers and influence.

                         Names, phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany.T hese books have very important information for these studies.  Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background. If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.

                        *********** If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the correct pitch like a tuning fork:

                        ******************For a copy of the TIBETANEXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

[...]

                        To understand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.http://pamelaparnel l.homestead. com/life. htmlEbook and audio format.  The five volumes of the Life and Teachings are included in this link.

[...]

                        Pleasefeel free to share these with others.
                      • Cynthia Schlosser
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 8, 2016

                          you are beautiful

                          17 degrees Sagittarius

                                     Also known as

                          The Angels of Orphans and Exiles

                          The Angels of

                          Harkinon

                          Beloved,

                          Each Child of Light is offered chances in life
                           to be a divine embodiment of Compassion and Empathy.

                           It was spoken,

                          “Whatsoever you do unto the least of these,
                           you do unto Me.”

                           Through listening to inner guidance with faith and conviction,
                           and creating CAUSES to bring about Supreme Happiness for all on Earth,
                           we teach each Child of Light to SEE, through Divine Love,
                           the Divine within all of creation,
                          even within the most hopeless of the poor and destitute.

                          This is done to transform and transmute Earth into Heaven.

                          Flowing Divine Love,
                           the remedy,
                          being served by Omnipotent Will Power,
                           gives birth to Wisdom.

                           This profound divine wisdom shines light into the dark alleyways,
                           into the hopeless orphan houses of desperation,
                           into the warehouses of prostitution and slavery.

                          The light of Courage and Love penetrates darkness
                           to transform the soul of any person
                           who has been overcome by suffering, corruption and cruelty.
                          ashes and snow

                          In severe destitution,
                          when all else has been stripped away,
                          often there is only Divine Presence within that sustains life.

                          Within the innocence of the downtrodden may be found The Heart of God,
                          which calls desperately for The Beloved,
                           for Heaven on Earth
                           for even the least of creatures.

                          This longing for Divine Love, “the divine nostalgia”, calls for the enthronement of  Divine Love over all else.

                          Flowing emotions of Divine Love are the STRONGEST  magnetic power there is.
                          "Love conquers all."
                          This love attracts miracles into manifestation and transforms all that is into love.

                          As it gives all,
                           so it receives all.

[...]

                          Divine Providence often inspires mankind to travel the
                          middle path of WISDOM
                          that unites the flowing heart of Divine Love
                           with attunement to Omnipotent Divine Will.

[...]

                          TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

                          THELAW OF ONE

                          We are all one.

                          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

                          When one is helped, all are helped.

                          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,and I am one with all there is;I ask that ONLY THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .

                          I give thanks that this is done.

                          SO BE IT!

                          Picture

                          Avast logo