wav files and graphic

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
        From: Polly
        Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:05 AM
        Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> wav files and graphic

        Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:58 PM
        Subject: << lovingpurelove >> wav files and graphic

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
          From: Polly
          Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:05 AM

          Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:58 PM

        • Gaele Arnott
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
            you're welcome Patti
            ----- Original Message -----
            From: Patti
            Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:05 PM
            Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: wav files and graphic

            Hello sweet Gaele:

            Thanks so very much for adding this wonderful graphic to this beautiful song, or rather adding the song to this special graphic.  I love any graphics of Elvis but to add this song to such a special picture makes them both even more special to me.  I just want to thank you for anything you do that has Elvis in it, and for all the great music you have shared with me today and every day.

            This is really a good way for me to end an evening -- seeing Elvis and listening to him at the same time  --- what a treat!!

            Thanks again, sweet Gaele, for everything you do for this group every day, and most especially for all the extra things you are always doing for me in regards to music.

            Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

            Patti

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2005
              I'm sure many of us read http://www.moonology.com already, but here is a good Chiron article!

              Chiron in Aquarius
              This article is from Dr. Kelley Hunter's Cosmic News mailing list - click here to sign up for your free copy. For an astrology consultation, email kellhunter@....
              Explore her website at www.heliastar.com.
              Just as Mercury turns forward, on December 4-5, CHIRON re-enters Aquarius, inaugurating a 5- year quest. Chiron, an odd little body in the solar system, bridges the gap between reality as we live it and states of higher consciousness. With a foot in both worlds, Chiron is called the Wounded Healer or the Shaman, seeking to holistically align body-mind-spirit in a What the Bleep Do We Know??!! kind of quantum shift.
              CHIRON IN AQUARIUS shifts the attention to the air and the mental realm of Aquarius. It opens our higher minds to the heightened electrical charge in the upper atmospheres that impacts weather patterns, internal and external. It announces the next level of social change and living as a global community. Aquarius is the realm of the internet, the information highway, the web that weaves us together globally through technology circuitry.
              It may bring the danger of government clamp-down on this democratic medium and of techno-ungroundedness. At the same time, international pressure is growing for the U.S. to give up its sole control of global internet technology. Groups that would not have formed alliances before now come together with a common cause to forward the expansion of consciousness and social change. We all are asked to consider our role in the larger whole, in any group or community that we are part of. Global internet communities help us transform any corporate vision of a new world order into new age communion-in the best sense of new age.
              Chiron in Aquarius brings healing through the airwaves, through the focus of thought and right-mindedness-and like-mindedness. The most powerful healing work now happens in groups. Can we rise above petty ego stuff, listen to each other with objectivity and compassion, and respond from our higher minds, knowing that together we can make our contribution to the evolution of humanity? In this 5-year phase of Chiron, we are plugged into a electrical socket of a higher frequency. Let's keep our hearts in tune.
              ABOUT KELLEY
              Astrologer Dr. Kelley Hunter is an internationally-known astro-mythologist. To be on her e-mail list for Cosmic News articles, click here. For an astrology consultation, email kellhunter@.... Explore her website at www.heliastar.com.

              Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

              Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

              Yahoo! Personals