[ANGEL] ENChEDE, 6th Day of Lunar Cycle, Sexual Attraction

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005

      The Moon Angels of Sexual Attraction

      Angels of  ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

      6th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Divine Flowing feelings of sexual ecstasy are transmitted throughout
      the Unified Field by the heavenly hosts of ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'.

       Propagation, maturity, and decay
      of life unfolds according to perfect rhythms and cycles.

      During the 6th day of each moon cycle, flowing feelings of sexual kundalini,
      or life force, is heightened throughout all kingdoms of life.

      Whenever a child of God wishes to arouse feelings of Divine
      sexual attraction for the purpose of supreme happiness and
      the highest good of all, and calls on our help, we respond
      bringing clarity and and perfect purity, removing all obscurity.

      We help the development of love, sympathy, popularity, and sexual attractiveness.

      We give instructions on infusing  flowing feelings of
      sexual attraction into jewelry, such as rings of endearment.

      Divine sexual flowing feelings create supreme happiness.
      It is wise to direct sexual feelings towards the purity of flowing
      feelings of the divine virtues, so that kundalini flows upwards along
      the spine to invigorate and balance all the glandular centers,
      and their corresponding stages of consciousness and feeling.

      When the children of God call on us, we inspire flowing feelings that
      purify sexual energy so that it is a preserver as well as a giver of life.
      Properly directed sexual feelings open a gateway to Cosmic Consciousness.

      The magnetism of sexual feelings used in this way anchors
      ecstasy and bliss to Earth, and attract conditions of
      health, success, and happiness for all life.

      On the sixth day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth
      with feelings of sexual attraction in a way that leads to happiness
      and the spiritualization of emotion.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E

      The omnipresence of Divine Consciousness on all levels and in all beings
      ---------

      supports the manifestation of supreme happiness,
      delight, satisfaction, and bliss
      ---------

      Ch

      and clarity
      ---------

      in and between all beings.
      ---------

      The creation of spiritual states of consciousness
      ---------

      for the happiness of all beings, is our intent.'
      ---------

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Sigil of
      'E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

      ***
      Revised Document: 13 February 2005
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      ***
      Web Formatting:  7 October 2005
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
      Dreamsharer_Missi Blue. mid

      email Polly
      with music file and graphic requests

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus

              Message 6 of 13 , May 2 11:32 AM

[...]

                Web Formatting:  2 May 2006

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 30, 2006
                        If you add the word 'spiritual' to any worldly nonsense we do, it will not become spiritual. The relations between Lord - Devotee and devotee-devotee relations are only spiritual but not between wife-husband, parent-children etc.

                        If you add the word divine when romancing with worldly people, it does not become divine. It is totally undivine. Please know the true knowledge.

                        At the lotus feet of Shri Datta Swami
                        surya

                        Spiritus Sanctus <pmenendez@...> wrote:

[...]

                        spiritus@mindspring .com
                        ***
                        Web Formatting:  2 May 2006
                        Polly A. Menendez

                        Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02- 6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN
                        3-921338-13- 4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 31, 2006
                          Dear Prakki Surya,

                          I venture to say the workings of this Angelic purpose are quite intricate and subtle, however extremely beneficial for the living beings of the earth.  On such a course as you find yourself today, you have no practical use for spiritual relationships between people, but surely there should be much appreciation for them, for this is how the human spirit evolves into higher states of passionate ectasy and eventual longing for God's grace and awakening.  It is not the romance that is named divine, it is the spirit's arousing in love that is divine.