[ANGEL] AMZHERE, 5th Day of Lunar Cycle, Sympathy & Assistance

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005

      The Moon Angels of Sympathy & Assistance

      Angels of  ‘A-M-Z-H-E-R-E’

      5th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      "DIVINE LIFE IS FLOWING FEELINGS OF DIVINE LOVE".

      Behind the appearance of the many is the ONE, the Unified Field
      of Energy that is the life and  body of Divine Consciousness.

      Will for the highest good of all and flowing feelings of Love
      together form the Electro-Magnetic fluid that is the sustaining life
      force within the Unified Field and the individuals that are part of It.

      As individuals grow strings and rivers of flowing feelings
      of love with other individuals, the energies manifest in
      perfect symmetrical designs within the web of life.

      This is the source of mandala-like patterns, such as snowflakes, reflecting
      the perfection of Divine Consciousness and Divine Flowing Feelings.

      Feelings of love and harmonious intent form beautiful patterns,
      creating vortexes of magnetism which attract abundant life.

      Divine Providence gives us the responsibility to strengthen the
      will for the highest good of all and flowing feelings of love,
      the love-will electro-magnetic bonds between the
      children of God, so that harmonious
      co-operation flows and beautiful patterns form.

      Whenever someone desires or needs the help and assistance
      of another person, we delicately attune flowing feelings so that
      even the hardest of hearts melt, and assistance is offered.

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

      ‘A-M-Z-H-E-R-E

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We tap the high intelligence of the enlightened mind

      expressed as eloquence, clairvoyance and mystical abilities.

      Releasing any imperfections in being, will, thought, feeling, and form.
      ---------

      We help the children of God to master flowing feelings and
      sensations to control the process of interpersonal influence.
      ---------

      We help you express yourself verbally, articulately, clearly, and
      powerfully with a cheerful good humor to elevate people’s moods.
      ---------

      We inspire you to easily grasp all languages, symbols,
      and meanings of everyone and easily be understood by them.
      ---------

      We evoke highest intuition and universal transference
      of consciousness, influencing the emotions of other people.
      We help you to foresee past, present and future.
      ---------

      We help awaken tremendous ingenuity as long as
      it is used for impeccable service.
      ---------

      We bring attunement to cosmic consciousness
      and the ability to intuitively understand others.’
      ---------

      We bring forth flowing feelings that allow the children of God
      to change any situation into one of healing and enlightenment.

      With our help the most hardened criminals, the most cruel tyrants,
      remember and feel the spark of childhood innocence and love of the Divine

      that burns within their hearts, and that keeps them alive with each breath.

      With this remembrance comes the opening of the gates of

      compassion and oneness, and the restoration of harmony and love.

      On the 5th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle, we flood the Earth with
      feelings of sympathy and assistance, so that all beings may be blessed
      and live in joy, and Heaven manifests on Earth, according to omnipotent,
      omnipresent, omniscient Divine Will for the highest good of all,
      and flowing feelings of Unconditional Cosmic Love.

      Sigil of

      'Amzhere'

      "When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed."

[...]