Re: simply, the present moment/Chiron

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      interesting article Irena
      I wonder what he would have to say about Lilith, venus, Pallas etc in the charts

      just goes to show that you ache to work out for yourself what meets your needs

      ah well! back to reading  - sigh! and finding out for ourselves.

      Just as well we don't take it too seriously
      with love
      Gaele
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
        Here here Gaele me mate :)

        Awaiting your friend's call, if she feels like it :)

        with Love to you on this last day of mercury retro and my TV died

        Irena