Re: << lovingpurelove >> simply, the present moment/Chiron

  • Ilanalotus
    Message 1 of 27 , Dec 4 12:09 AM
      As I was reading and switching from browser to browser...reading my daily and weekly horoscopes from horoscopes4u.com and reading my yahoo messages:

      I know little of astrology, only read it a lot :)  Just thought it too synchronistic not to post!

      with Smiles,
      Irena

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

      Yahoo! Personals
    • Patti
      Message 2 of 27 , Dec 4 11:29 AM
        Hello Irena and everyone else on-line today:

        I am again a late starter because I did not sleep well last night and had to get up and go with my son to the ATM machine this morning to deposit and check and get him some money.  I tried and tried to go back to sleep when I got home because I was so tired, but I could not, so I just decided to get up and move around a bit - to see if I could gather up some energy.

        All I can say is that I am so very glad that Mercury is now back direct, or at least that it will happen soon -- some astrological reports say it will be today and some say it will be later in the week.  Whatever, I am just so happy this two month period of time is over.  I don't know about anyone else but I just cannot seem to do anything right during the days of Mercury retrograde, probably because so many of the planets in my chart are rules by Mercury.  Be that as it may, I am just very grateful all the confusion and upset will soon be over.

        I have to say, Irena, that I really loved this message.  There are just so many different schools of thought in Astrology, probably based on differing belief systems, which is true about so many things in life.  Whatever they are and no matter if they are different from each other, I still love to read them all.  I much prefer reading astrology from a spiriutal point of view, if possible, but how does one know if or not this is true coming from someone or a website you do not know personally? I do happen to have at least three friends on line who are all spiritual and who all share astrological information all the time, so I always look forward to it.  But, I also love messages like this one.  I personally do not know that much and Chiron (or Charon which is said to be its real name) and did not even read anything about it until a year or so ago.  I tend to believe more in those planets that are are more well-known, probably because I know more about them and am more familiar with them.  But I still love information like this because it is always great to learn something new and to have your mind expanded.  Isn't life wonderful because there is always something new to learn about so many things -- every single day we live?

        To each of you, I wish for you a wonderful and blessed joy-filled day.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti

        P.S.  I am glad you shared this link and plan to save it to use later.  I also wish it wasn't so hard for me to link into websites any more.  I thought when I got my computer repaired that I would again be able to link into them more easily.  But I guess that is just not to be, not until I get a completely new computer.  So be that as it may, I am just happy I am able to get on-line and interact with all of you daily -- that really is more important to me than linkng into websites anyway.  It is not that I cannot link at all, but that each time I try to do so, I have to hit enter a few times before the site comes up.  And then more times than I care to count, my system crashes and I have to reboot and start over.  So if I have limited time on line, I just do not even try because I know I will have problems each time I try and will be on line three times as long as I had planned. But this link today was worth it, so thanks again for sharing.

          Message 4 of 27 , Dec 22 2:39 AM

            This time of the year sees us celebrating the longest and the shortest days of the year depending on the hemisphere in which you live. Here we are in our hot season while snow may be falling on the ground if you are in the northern zone of our Planet.
            However you experience these days may they bring forth for you joy and happiness in all the coming seasons of the year.
            Winter Solstice, or Yule (12/21/2005) is associated with the completion of the out breath of the year; the pause of midwinter; the longest night of the year. Yule, celebrated by the ancient Goths at the time of the winter solstice in honour of the Sun, and by the ancient Norse (Iul - meaning wheel) as the beginning of the Great Wheel of the Zodiac, the Wheel of Life, at the time of the turning point when the Sun is reborn to the world.
            Midsummer, Litha, Summer Solstice. All these terms are used to describe that one day in the year when the sun has reached its zenith upon Earth. Litha is celebrated around December 21st-23rd, or when the sun enters Capricorn. It also known as the summer solstice or midsummer and is when the sun is at its highest in the sky, and represents to us the longest day and shortest night. Summer begins on Beltane (Oct 31st) and ends on Lughnassadh (Feb 2nd), with the Summer Solstice midway between the two, marking MID-Summer.Our Northern Friends celebrate this day in June, when the Sun enters Cancer.
            You will find many similarities between the sabbats and modern day Christian Holidays. That's mainly because when the Christians invaded the Celts, they couldn't stop the peasants from celebrating these rituals, so the Christians just decided to rename them and turn them into a their own holidays

            should you wish to read more on the sabbat days this link is just one of many and may be found at:
            from my heart to your heart in love
            Gaele Arnott, here in Brisbane Australia on the 22nd day of December, 2005

            today's midi now playing is: Christmas is the Season of the Bells

            and was found at:

            should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

            today's graphic was created in Corel's Paint Shop Pro IX by  Gaele Arnott
            the summer scene was found at:
            the winter scene is from a photo taken this month by Sharon Mras in Wisconsin USA

            the frame used in today's graphic is by Patches Angel Ohio, USA

            the figures used were created by me from a compendium of features.

            Please join me as together we  Light a Candle for Peace
            I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together,
            so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
            Together we can create a reality free of power, greed and manipulation,
            where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear or judgement, within unconditional love.
            I ask that the flame burn eternally within our hearts in recognition of all those  who have chosen to leave this planet at this time,
            so that we may awaken to the role we are truly meant to play.

            todays candle graphic is shared in love by Angel ^j^, Las Vegas, USA

            At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free" http://www.webmasterpaste.com/music.html  It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love
            *************************************
            Evolution is a leap in consciousness

            The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
            To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance,
            invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.
            "Simply the Present Moment" (c) 1998 Gaele Arnott
            http://www.cosmicevolution.org/Reikicont.html

            you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
            Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

            Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
            Do this for each screen name you use.
            Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
            hanged the settings back to filter your mail

          • Gaele Arnott
            Message 5 of 27 , Dec 23 12:24 AM

              Simply, the present moment
              How do you view your world?
              is it full of colour and cheer
              or is it the same ole' same ole' each day?
              Do you dance with joy each morning as you wake, looking forward to the day ahead?
              or do you creep out of bed - just because you have to?
              Shifting your view of the world and the way we interact with everything around us, is not always easy.
              We can read all the self -help books, go to courses but sometimes this is just not enough.
              We can 'blame' the constellation alignments
              or the rising consciousness -draining our energy
              or any other of blame opportunities which arise.
              We are the only one who can change our thinking - our view of the world.
              It is okay to ask for help - to reach out and take an offered hand.
              Society lead us to believe that we needed to be strong - not show emotion - keep a stiff upper lip.
              We were told, generation after generation it is a weakness to show emotion.
              At this time of the year there are more suicides, family break-ups and dissension as the pressure of society builds an expectation not always achievable.
              Bring the colour back into your world by reaching out a hand and asking for assistance - your request for help may be just what the other person needs to feel worthy and wanted as well.
              Helping yourself may well help another person - you don't know until you ask.
              Colour you world today with something different
              and in doing so you too make a difference
              with love from my heart to your heart from Gaele Arnott, here in Brisbane Australia
              on the 23rd December 2005

              today's midi now playing is: It came Upon a Midnight Clear

              should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

              today's graphic was created in Corel's Paint Shop Pro IX by  Gaele Arnott
              the background fractal was created by Cory Ench

              There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free" http://www.webmasterpaste.com/music.html  It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love
              *************************************

              Message 6 of 27 , Dec 29 6:01 PM

                Simply, the present moment

                Dance is the hidden language of the soul.  ~Martha Graham
                To feel the music with our ears and our feet is a joyous moment in life, especially if we let the laughter bubble from deep within as the harmony to the tune.
                Even as you sit and read these words can you feel the rhythm flow through your entire being telling you in loud tones - "You are Alive" - "You are a Physical body in harmony with all the Universe!!!!"
                Even when it's impossible to physical create the movement of dance you can allow the mind to create the vision which runs through all the veins of your body. Dance can stream through the arteries, bumping (bopping) in time to the rhythm of the heart as the it passes - the kidneys, the liver, the gall.
                The colours of the sound tone the colon and all other parts of the body.
                Dancing allows the mind to run free, experiencing the sounds of the Universe.
                It allows you to go within and 'know' all parts of yourself.
                Like laughter, dance boosts the immune system
                -wipes depression from your vocabulary
                -instils confidence into you
                Dance creates the atmosphere of withdrawing into the past so that you can release old patterns
                and then
                create new ones.
                At this time of the year when we are saying goodbye to the remnants of 2005
                it is a great time to allow the songs within your heart and soul to be played.
                Recognise the past for just that - the past
                allow yourself to know that there IS a Future
                but for now you are happy, to Simply BE, in the present moment,
                accepting the tune to which your life is played
                created especially to allow you the opportunity to grow into the person you are to become.
                The dance is written just for you
                Will you dance it with me?

                If youa re unable to physically dance at this time - join me through the heart and mind invisualising the experience
                feel yourself lift and sway
                feel the joy
                as all parts of your being begin to tingle - with life
                feel the flow of harmony run through your heart, mind and soul
                Say aloud "I'm Alive! I'm Alive! in joy with the world.

                from my heart to your heart in love
                Gaele Arnott here in Brisbane Australia on the 30th December, 2005

                today's midi now playing is: The Dance

                should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

                today's graphic was created in Corel's Paint Shop Pro IX by  Gaele Arnott
                the pink rose used in the graphic is called "Dancer"

                Please join me as together we  Light a Candle for Peace
                I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together,
                so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
                Together we can create a reality free of power, greed and manipulation,
                where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear or judgement, within unconditional love.
                I ask that the flame burn eternally within our hearts in recognition of all those  who have chosen to leave this planet at this time, so that we may awaken to the role we are truly meant to play.
                This time in 2004 230,00 souls left this plane and many more remain injured from the effects of an earthquake and Tsunami rolling across many countries. Those people are all remembered in love for the gifts they gave us all, in starting their journey in another dimension.

                Message 7 of 27 , Jan 17, 2006

                  Simply, the present moment
                  "Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of travelling" - Margaret lee Runbeck
                  (shared in love from John Allens' desk calendar)

                  As a mother my first question when any of my children let me know of their adventures in life is to ask - if they are happy?
                  If they are happy then I am happy for them. It doesn't matter whether it's a choice I would have made or not. As adults now I don't need to approve or disapprove only be there for support if and when they need it.
                  We know we are happy when our heart sings.
                  Life seems to flow and dance when our heart is involved.
                  Learning to balance heart and mind is not always as easy at we would like it to be.
                  We know there are certain 'things' we must do in life - e.g. earn money to pay the bills, finding ways to combine all aspects of life is the goal.
                  We are educated through our schooling system to be practical and to think everything through. We also may find at this education level that we can't always study the topic we wish - so this too becomes a 'chore' as our heart is not involved in the topic. We are forced to concentrate on a subject merely for the piece of paper it gives at the end.
                  Hindsight will always show that there was a reason greater than we knew for the subject we didn't study with a full heart.
                  I was in my 50's before I realised why I had really become a nurse after leaving school.
                  I had always wanted to be a teacher. My friend and I played schools and teaching from the time we met, when we first started school. Life circumstances at the time 'forced' me to choose nursing over teaching. Nursing took me into fields of healing which now allows me to teach healing. My friend became a teacher when leaving school and also has the most wonderful healing gifts. We both came to the same part of life from different directions. At five we began the dream for the goal. In our sixties we have achieved similar roles.
                  If we just learned to take each moment as just that - a moment and allowed our heart to sing with the joy of the experience, life would flow so much more smoothly.
                  We don't know the bigger picture.
                  We only know our own dreams and desires.
                  we know that the Universe, God, heavenly Mother/Father want us to be happy and to achieve our dreams - how this is achieved might not be quite as we want at the time. Hindsight shows us that we do achieve it all. We are given exactly what we want - we just come to it in different ways.
                  My friend from kindergarten and I live thousands of miles apart and have met from time to time through the years and smile as we recognise the path each is on - different but exactly the same.
                  We made choices when we were five - which carried us through the years
                  along the paths of life's experiences, which truly show us the meaning of happy and how joy can fill our lives, even through the sad times.
                  accept the moment as it is meant to be
                  enjoy the moment and allow it to fill your heart with gladness
                  know it is all part of a bigger picture taking you long the path of Your Life.

                  "It is the story of all life that is holy and is good to tell, and of us two-leggeds sharing in it with the four-leggeds and the wings of the air and all green things; for these are children of one mother and their father is one spirit"
                  - Black Elk from Black Elk Speaks by John Neihardt

                  as My heart sings to your heart in love
                  it's from my soul to your soul with love
                  Gaele Arnott, here in Brisbane, Australia on the 18th day of January, 2006

                  today's music is: My Heart Sings (Bruce de Boer)

                  Message 8 of 27 , Jan 21, 2006

                    Simply, the present moment
                     An ebuddy (Tina) shared this map of Hurricane Katrina today just as we were discussing changes and New Beginnings. My grand-daughter Eliza is here patiently waiting for us to go out. Eliza  thought the map needed an angel to show protection as well as an egg indicating new beginnings. Whenever Eliza is here we spend time listening to music. She educates me on current trends as seen by a pre-teen and I share some favourites of mine - we bridge the generations each loving the other enough to want to know each other likes and dislikes.
                    Hurricane Katrina changed many things for many people. Yes, it brought death and destruction but hopefully it also brought an awareness of other cultures. It made us more aware in the outside world of  problems within the USA.
                    Once again we can step outside our comfort zone of preconceived ideas - the ordinary average American is just like us. We each do our best each day to live in an ever changing world. At the moment we can only take small steps as we walk into a future - different to that which we knew before.
                    Hurricanes come sweeping through our lives turning everything topsy turvy - creating chaos, removing debris and leaving debris behind. As we clean up the after effects we are given a chance to build something new. We are given an opportunity to make different choices. Hurricane Katrina showed us many aspects of our own lives. It reflected how we, as humankind are reacting to the new energy of consciousness. Sometimes we are left bewildered by the force of the change as we delve into the human emotions of fear, unworthiness, hope, despair, grief,  guilt and the thoughts of maybe. We know in our hearts that the future will be bright and glorious, but as yet we have to create it..........and, we are still tired, worn out from the cleaning and clearing and letting go of things which we held dear to us. Some things we would have kept if we had the choice but Hurricane take leaving us to do the replacing and nothing is ever quite the same again. Indeed it can't be for we have moved into new emotions and with new dreams. We are creating a new reality.
                    We are the new reality - the consciousness of the future.

                    as My heart sings to your heart in love
                    it's from my soul to your soul with love
                    Gaele Arnott, here in Brisbane, Australia on the 21st day of January, 2006

                    today's music is: Beginnings (Chicago) (lyrics below)
                    music chosen by Eliza Huybers (11 years  - in one weeks time)

                    Chicago - Beginnings Lyrics
                    When I'm with you, it doesn't matter where we are,
                    Or what we're doing. I'm with you, that's all that matters.
                    Time passes much too quickly when we're together laughing.
                    I wish I could sing it to you, oh no,
                    I wish I could sing it to you.
                    Mostly I'm silent.
                    Never think about words to say.

                    When I kiss you, I feel a thousand different feelings.
                    I'm covered with chills all over my body.
                    And while I feel them, I quickly try to decide which one
                    I should try to put into words, oh no,
                    Try to put into words.
                    Mostly I'm silent.

                    Only the beginning of what I want to feel forever.
                    Only the beginning. Only just the start.
                    I've got to get you into my life.
                    Got to get you next to me.
                    Only the beginning. Only just the start.

                    should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

                    today's graphic was created in Corel's Paint Shop Pro IX by  Gaele Arnott Australia

                    Message 9 of 27 , Jan 27, 2006

                      Simply, the present Moment
                      I chose this photo of Llandudno Pier in Wales for the colour it represents. The colour is of the first three chakras, base, sacral and solar plexus. They are the chakras which drive our passions, our relationships and the 'gut feeling' of the right and wrongs of taking the next step. As we move into this new age we also shift our energy to associate feeling, passions and motivation through the heart chakra. We are allowing ourselves to connect through the mind and into the heart. We are birthing new and innovative ways to associate relationship with ourselves and others.
                      At times we feel frustration, depression and tiredness as these new energies integrate within.
                      The majority of population around the world are descendant of immigrants. The likelihood these days of you living in the same town, in the same county, let alone the same country where your original forbears were born is most unlikely. Those travellers of a forgone era took their courage and their dreams, leaving behind family and friends, moving to places unknown.
                      I've also used Llandudno Pier as it represents my own family history and in writing I can relate the easiest to the emotions of these ancestors. For these emotions do sit within me, carried through DNA down through the generations. For me, it's not so many generations. (First Fleeters - the maternal part of me, Welsh immigrants on the paternal side, with some Irish and Scot here and there.)
                      Robert Jones born on the 16th November, 1835 in Anglesea, North Wales was the third son of Robert Jones married Margaret, youngest daughter of  Richard Edwards, Port Neyyd in Llandudno, county of Caernarvon on 28 June, 1854. Robert and Margaret Jones arrived in Australia on the clipper ship "Star of the East' sometime late in 1854. (The cyclopedia of Tasmania 1900 vol. ii page 196). Their second child born 30/10/1857 married George Moore (also of Welsh parentage) - my great grandparents.
                      1850 is not so long ago in terms of world history - and yet in world changes our lives have no resemblance to the way we go about daily living. Imagination could not have stretched to the extent of today for Robert and Margaret Jones as they left Caernarvon in 1854. How will our descendants be living? Will we have left a heritage rich in history? Will we have paved the way with courage and intrepidness?
                      If you look at the dates for Robert Jones - he was 19 when he left home with an even younger wife, moving to a land where communication between the old world and the new world took up to two years to reach one another. They came to a country where the climatic conditions were harsh. Settlement was still less than 100 years old.
                      They survived by detaching from the emotions of the 'old ways'. They put behind them social structure as they knew it. Without family support they created new homes, new families and new ties to the land. They survived by suppressing so much of themselves in body, mind and soul.
                      Why did they come? These stories are mostly unknown and we can only guess. We know from the cyclopedias of the time that Robert Jones was hardworking and innovative. We know he became a leader in the community and of course as with history of that time we know nothing of the life of Margaret except that she bore 9 children.
                      Within the codes of our DNA we still carry, the guilt, the grief, the sorrow of leaving the land of birth behind. We feel the sorrow of those who stayed not knowing again their child. We carry the struggle of life as a pioneer. Never discussed nor acknowledged as they worked through days and nights of the unknown.
                      We carry within us the knowledge of such journeys from periods much further back in history than these I've described. As they are more recent events it is easier to relate the imagery in our mind of the times than those of Lemuria, Atlantis, Mu and Genosyx.
                      We are gifted this time, in The Age of Aquarius, to understand the emotions of the past so that we may heal all aspects of our DNA. To allow ourselves the opportunity of growing into "new" DNA we need to understand who we are. Our relationship with self, needs to integrate and honour past ancestry. The willingness of our forbears to embrace change with courage and fortitude ahs allowed us to be the person we have become today. We inherited those genes. Even if you think - oh well my branch of the family didn't move so far - Not true! Those family left behind buried grief of parting as was expected in those times. You watched loved ones go from your life and a little bit of you went to - just as some parts of those who travelled, stayed behind.
                       As a people of Planet Earth we can all heal those aspects of DNA memory which stops us moving forward, because we remember the hardships, the lack of funtimes, the criticisms as we took those first steps of adventure.

                      The following words, accompany the flower essence Ashgrove Jubilee Rose - to heal all aspects of Ancestry.

                      To wander the pathways of time past,
                      through the concepts of the subconscious mind
                      takes your history to the times of Atlantis, Lemuria and Genosyx.
                      The stories of these times are encoded within your mind
                      so that you may bring forth the knowledge
                      as needed.
                      Encoded within the genetic blueprint of your soul is the message you now need to hear.
                      The seed of knowledge planted
                      at the time of your birth
                      is now flush with the achievement
                      of growth.
                      As you trace the genealogy of your physical and spiritual being
                      you learn the strengths you gained.
                      You have stood the test of time
                      and allowed the trunk of your being to bear
                      the buds which are now ready to bloom.
                      The shining bicolour of cerise and cream
                      reflect you, the glorious being now ready to go
                      - birth your own light.
                      Rejoice in the knowledge of who you are
                      as you give birth to the rose.
                      The symbol of YOU.
                      Ancestry is the knowledge of being able to love
                      who we are,
                      where we came from
                      and the patience to endure struggle
                      which ends with the birth.

                      (c) Gaele Arnott - "The Light Essences" - 1998

                      from my heart to your heart in love
                      Gaele Arnott, Brisbane Australia on the 28th January, 2006

                      today's music is: The Land DownUnder

                      should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

                      today's graphic was created in Corel's Paint Shop Pro IX by  Gaele Arnott Australia
                      the ship used is not the "Star of the East' as is as my imagination thinks a ship of that time to be.
                      The photograph of Llandudno Pier is by Dave Newbould www.worldweb.com

                      I apologise if I have not as yet responded to your mail from the 26th January.
                      The amount of email was overwhelming and I will respond to all as soon as possible.

                      Message 10 of 27 , Jan 29, 2006

                        Simply, the present moment
                        "If past lives, parallel-lives & a sixth (psychic) sense are in fact reality, then there is a reason for these realities. There is universal law and it is certainly time to understand it, for we are here on earth living our lives for a purpose. Until we can comprehend that  purpose and the full extent of our powers and abilities, we make our lives more difficult than they need to be".....  Dick Sutphen 1978 Past Lives, Future Loves(ISBN: 0-671-70828-7)

                        Quite often we do not understand what the bigger picture for our life is to be.
                        We see little bits at a time of how we would like our life to be.
                        Sometimes we try to manifestation which may or not eventuate, depending on what the bigger picture of our life is to be.
                        It's always a wise adage to remember to be careful what you ask for as you might get it!!!!!
                        We try manifest for ourselves a thought without looking at the fine print of the scenario.
                        Each part of the journey has an aspect and putting it all together into a frame of how it would make us comfortable is not always how it's meant to be.
                        Balancing our dreams and the reality of physical life is the challenge.
                        Knowing and understanding the dream is also the part of us which takes wisdom and love of self.
                        We speak of non-judgment and compassion for others but also need to show these traits to ourself for ourselves.
                        At this time of Chinese New Year it is most opportune to take our dreams and create the reality for the moment, allowing the future to be created.

                        Gaele Arnott, Brisbane Australia on the 29th January, 2006

                        today's music is: Am I awake, or just Dreaming (5th March, 2005)
                        (John Torp lyrics Dorothy Acton)

                        I open my eyes and see you so near.
                        Am I awake, or just dreaming?
                        If I close my eyes, you'll vanish I fear.
                        Am I awake, or just dreaming?

                        Are you really here? You still look so strong.
                        Am I awake, or just dreaming?
                        Am I just imagining? It's been so long.
                        Am I awake, or just dreaming?

                        A sound fills the room; it's my voice I hear:
                        "Am I awake, or just dreaming?"
                        Then you reach for me, saying "You're awake, dear."
                        And now my life goes beyond dreaming.

                        I open my eyes and see you so near.
                        Am I awake, or just dreaming?
                        If I close my eyes, you'll vanish I fear.
                        Am I awake, or just dreaming?

                        Are you really here? You still look so strong.
                        Am I awake, or just dreaming?
                        Am I just imagining? It's been so long.
                        Am I awake, or just dreaming?

                        A sound fills the room; it's my voice I hear:
                        "Am I awake, or just dreaming?"
                        Then you reach for me, saying "You're awake, dear."
                        And now my life goes beyond dreaming

                        should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

                        today's graphic was created in Corel's Paint Shop Pro IX by  Gaele Arnott Australia from a concept by Chris Sealy
                        .

                        Please join me as together, we  Light a Candle for Peace
                        I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together,
                        so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
                        Together we can create a reality free of power, greed and manipulation,
                        where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear or judgement, within unconditional love.
                        I ask that the flame burn eternally within our hearts in recognition of all those  who have chosen to leave this planet at this time, so that we may awaken to the role we are truly meant to play.

                        today's candle is shared in love from Sia, Brisbane Australia