Rainbow NuAgape ~ #111 - 04 December 2005 ~ The Message of Unselfish Unconditional Love ~ Every day I find negatives that I need to minimise and try

  • Rainbow JagGY
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      AWARENESS AWAKENS and ADVANCES ALL

      Today's Music is:  Harps of Angels

      We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give

      Those of us who have been able to see "WHAT THE BLEEP"
      may recall the part about most of people who believe they are positive is that they have a thin layer of positiveness covering a volcano of suppressed negativity

      Because we "practice and say and feel positive" we are lulled into a false sense of security that all is well

      It took my Neuropathy to find our how much Negative Stuff was below my surface
      and
      I am still clearing

      Interestingly it is only as we reach the level of consciousness of 200 that we really start to create Positive Consciousness and the positive layer starts thickening and the negative fear based influences in our lives start shrinking
      This happens as we  determine to be better than we are

      It may be that we meet someone who inspires us
      It may be we meet someone who challenges us
      It may be an event that causes us to "Wake Up"

      Whatever

      One thing we can be sure of
      As soon as we make at decision
      Consciously or Sub consciously
      events and people will come our way to assist us in our awakening
      Then we have to make a Choice
      Do we continue
      as before
      or
      Do we make a change
      no matter how slight.

      As long as we make one small change
      we have progressed along the way to our own enlightenment

      You make want to look at these PowerPoint slides
      placed by my Friend Suriya
      (for My friends who would like a English / Malay Version just ask off line)

      The beauty of our awakening is that we learn to treasure
      Every Person and every Relationship in our life
      The ones that bring us happiness and Joy and the ones which by the anguish they cause us
      make us look at ourselves
      As we look and see what there is to see
      We make a choice.

      Will it be business as usual
      or
      Will I change something in my life
      to make me a better person
      and
      as a result of me becoming a better person
      send a positive vibration around the world
      As I change my Positive Layer increases

      My Negative Layer decreases
      and
      The Potential for me to be
      an
      Explosive
      Volcano diminishes

      Remember
      Every time we take a decision that increases our consciousness above the 200 level
      we counter balance the negatives
      of many others
      Every day I find negatives that I need to minimise and I try to do so

      DO YOU??????
      Additionally
      The daily practice of meditation done over a period of many years results in the gradual upliftment of the kundalini energies which in turn opens each of the chakras from the root centre on up to the crown chakras. As the chakras are opened, subtle stresses that have been incurred throughout our lives are slowly dissipated. Releasing of the blockages to energy flow through a chakra is partly due to the cleansing and opening effect of the kundalini forces, but is also related to the gradual realisation of the emotional and spiritual lessons necessary to proper functioning of that chakra. The meditational process assists in the learning of such important  life lessons over time as the conscious personality begins to understand the reasons for existing blockages.This information comes slowly to the individual through meditation as they learn to listen to the wisdom of their higher self (The Chakras - Vibrational Medicine - Richard Gerber M.D.)

       (c)Rainbow JagGY (NuAgape)- 04 December  2005
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share NuAgape with all as you are guided in your heart·Who comes to mind as you read NuAgape? -They need the message and You are the messenger?

      has a number of Free E Books
      Remember to check if it is right for you before accessing FREE Material