[ANGEL] EMVATIBE, 4th Day of Lunar Cycle Protection

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2005

      The Moon Angels of Protection

      Angels of  'E-M-V-A-T-I-B-E'

      4th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      When a pebble is dropped in the water, ripples spread out and
      out to the furthest shore.  In the realm of flowing feelings,
      which are the water element, the same effect occurs.

      "As above, so below." <

      That is why all but five of the 28 heavenly hosts of the Moon Sphere
      have names that begin with the letter E, which represents
      the omnipresence of God in everything.

      The letter E is of the Akashic element, ONENESS WITH ALL,
      Divine Consciousness and Divine flowing feelings penetrating all.

      THE LAW OF ONE, which is The Law of Laws, is the original law of Creation.
      This Master Law is The Law of Omnipresence of All Life,
      and overrides all lessor laws IN ALL DIMENSIONS THROUGHOUT TIME.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all One.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped…

      Therefore, in the name of Who I AM, and I am One with All,

      I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned, happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So be it.

      So it is.

      Because of this law, harm and imperfection must be released for transformation,
      because any harm or imperfection affects the entire Web of Life.

      Whenever hostile or negative flowing feelings are sent out upon the waters of life,
      these harmful vibrations are sensed by the Angels of ‘Emvatibe’, who
      immediately take action to protect everyone whose fate allows it.

      Those who are the intended targets of harmful actions resulting from
      these negative flowing feelings are especially under our protection.

      We give warnings and inspire means of protection.

      When a child of God meditates on the divine virtues, and
      invokes our protection, we warn more clearly. Whenever any
      harmful intent is made against them, we make sure that they know this
      and also know what to do to maintain safety.

      We inspire appropriate meditations of divine virtues that create
      strong magnetic fields of divine flowing feelings that attract goodness,
      and fend off the attack, rendering the negative

      energy and the sender harmless.

      The Angels of ‘Emvatibe’ empower these meditations so greatly, that
      literal miracles transpire. Evil plots and actions are stopped immediately.

      If any child of God is sending out tremendous amounts of negative
      flowing feelings, the Angels of ‘Emvatibe’ are sometimes instructed by
      Divine Providence to terminate the physical incarnation of that
      person, or to inspire this ability in another child of God, in
      order to reduce the amount of damage to all concerned.

      "As you sow, so shall ye reap."

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

      'E-M-V-A-T-I-B-E

      Through the state of Pure Being and Onenss with All, we help a
      child of God control the consciousness of self and others,
      giving the ability to hear other beings and understand
      their intent and their coming actions.
      ---------

      Through mastery of flowing feelings, we teach how to penetrate
      into the life experiences, feelings, sensations, and vitality of anyone,
      how to study and master them, and to foresee changes in behavior.
      ---------

      We differentiate the lasting from the ephemeral and reveal
      how to recognize any kind of deception by others and how
      to gain control of change processes in the physical world.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We teach mystical abilities like clairvoyance, control
      of thought processes, command of storms, etc.

      and releasing for transformaton any imperfect states of being,
      thoughts, flowing feelings, or forms that do not serve
      the highest good of all concerned.

      ---------

      Through high inspiration, we confer the ability to put into
      practice many mystical abilities, to master the elements,
      and apply laws of analogy in practice.
      ---------

      Through the virtue of Cause and Effect, we empower a child
      of God to control vitality by means of breath and literally master
      the principle of life. This is the understanding of how to
      connect body and soul with vitality.
      ---------

      We inspire the mastery of all polarity, including will and
      flowing feelings, and life and death, with power to change any
      fate according to impeccable adherence to the highest
      good of all concerned, The Law of One.
      ---------

      We unite ordinary consciousness with cosmic consciousness,

      to make the children of God experience the omnipresence at will.'
      ---------

      The musical notes of our name are:
      D ~ D ~ G ~ G ~ F ~ G ~ A ~ D.

      Divine flowing feelings of omnipresence and the legality of harmony of all visible
      worlds, of wisdom, of release and transformaton of any negative imperfection,
      of high inspiration, of mastery of cause and effect, and of mastery of
      will and flowing feelings, create flowing feelings of safety that
      are required for a child of God to live in a state of
      childlike trust and innocence.

      This state of trust and innocence requires producing the Delta brainwave
      state of pure being, omnipresence, and the mastery of the fire element of
      OMNIPOTENT WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL. This brainwave state is
      dominant in infants, and is regained by remembering self as a divine infant.

      Trust and innocence are also necessary to produce FLOWING FEELINGS
      of the divine virtues, which are produced in the Alpha Brainwave State.
      Alpha is dominant in adolescence, and is the flowing state of change,
      fluidity, and flowing feelings. These divine flowing feelings
      are necessary for Heaven to manifest on Earth.

      "Except ye be as little children,
      ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of heaven."

      The ongoing mastery of
      akasha/pure being and omnipresence,
      fire/omnipotent will for the highest good of all,
      air/intellectual understanding of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind,
      water/flowing feelings of Divine Virtues,
      and earth/sensation, logic, and memory,
      are necessary on the path of spiritual perfection.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      Such awareness programs DNA to produce and protect immortality.

      Divine Providence has entrusted us with absolute protection of each
      child of God who uses free will to invoke safety for the purpose of
      enlightenment and establishing Heaven on Earth for all beings.

      We do this through the realm of flowing feelings,
      teaching each child of God how to invoke our
      assistance and become one with divine flowing
      feelings that attract Heavenly outcomes.

      Flowing feelings are the magnetic feminine power, and
      divine flowing feelings have the magnetism to attract
      whatever is needed for the highest good of
      all concerned into physical reality.

      As each child of God learns how to master flowing feelings,
      to use release and unconditional love to transform and
      transmute negative flowing feelings into positive ones;
      to literally become one with the FLOWING FEELINGS of
      divine virtues, then it is easy to attract happiness
      and make Heaven on Earth an absolute reality.

      Divine consciousness and divine flowing feelings are everywhere,
      they are omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient.

      These everpresent divine flowing feelings protect against all harm
      when attuned to through mastery of flowing feelings in one's self.
      Through Oneness with the presence of Divine Consciousness and
      Divine Flowing Feelings, a child of God easily changes any situation.

      " …and the lion shall lay down with the lamb".

      On the 4th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth
      with flowing feelings of protection and safety, so that joyful
      situations are magnetized into reality on Earth.

      Sigil of

      'Emvatibe'

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document: 11 February 2005
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting:  5 October 2005
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
      Dreams.mid

      email Polly
      for music files and graphic requests

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • prakki surya
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2005

        Divine Message of His Holiness Shri Datta Swami

        My dear Christians and Hindus,

                    The spiritual message of Jesus and Krishna are always one and the same in every aspect. Jesus always preached for the detachment from the blind worldly bonds like bonds with family members. He stated that unless one is prepared to leave parents children, money and even life for His sake, one couldn’t be His dearest disciple. He always preached the eradication of egoism. Whenever a supernatural act was done by Him, He always claimed that it was due to His Father whose glory is to be propagated. He never owned any supernatural act. He always preached that His Father only grants the boons and all the facilities on this earth. Krishna also told the same points in Gita about detachment (Nirmamah…), removal of egoism (Yadahamkaramasritya…) and sanction of boons by God only (Mayaiva Vihitan…). These three aspects are very important steps to achieve the grace of the Lord.

        You love your family members and such love gives you some pleasure in your heart. Therefore, your love is only for your self-satisfaction and such love is only selfishness. You are over powered by the emotions of love but you are not analysing by controlling your emotions. If you analyse, you can clearly understand that your love cannot protect either yourself or your family members. Your love is only some loss of your precious nervous energy and valuable time. Except this loss there is no use. By emotion you are becoming weak by losing energy. Why are you doing such foolish thing again and again? There is no benefit out of such act and there is only clear loss.

        But if you divert your love towards God, He will protect and develop yourself as well as your family members in this world as well as in the upper world. By spending the same quantum of nervous energy towards God, you are getting all unimaginable benefits forever! How wise is this act! By protecting yourself and your family members, you are proving your love towards yourself and your family members.

        This is the true love. The former is only false love, which involves wastage of energy just out of selfishness. Thus, wise scholars overcome emotions and analyse any point with calm and energetic brain. Gita says to apply the brain always to do the analysis and find out the truth before any action (Buddhow Saranam…). Most of the people are not understanding this truth. Especially this is very clear in the case of parents who blindly love their children with the climax of the emotion spending their maximum precious nervous energy, which is simply wasted without any use for themselves or for their children. I find, some times, some parents or elders are talking with just born babies! They talk so many sentences and they no very well that the baby cannot understand even a single word! They waste their nervous and oral energy for such a long time and they feel very great about such foolish act! Therefore, try to understand my point without any excitation and try to implement my advise. You can experiment my advise just for a month and then see the tremendous change in your circumstances.

        The next item is eradication of egoism. Whenever you are doing some appreciable act, immediately you disown yourself from such act. You surrender all the credit to the Lord even before somebody praises about it. If some body is praising you for such act, you pass on the ownership to the Lord at once. Otherwise, the wine of egoism will enter your brain and your are intoxicated with the egoism. You are transformed in to a demon shortly. Some people disown the praise externally but accept the praise in their minds. This is just like drinking the wine negating it orally. In such case also the intoxication of egoism is inevitable. You are thinking that you are the owner or the master of your family.

        You feel your self as the king or the ruler and you think that your family is your kingdom. This is the climax of foolishness and ignorance. You cannot even rule the organs of your body like heart, kidneys, lungs etc. Even your body is under the control of the Lord only. How can you control other human beings? Therefore, you quit your post of headship of your family. From now onwards you recognise that the Lord is the head of your family. From this moment onwards you feel that you are just a member of your family like any other family member. You belong to the category of “Ruled” and you are not at all the ruler. Now your family and your body are under the control of the divine master.

        If anything happens to your body or to your family, do not get disturbed because the rectification is responsibility of the Lord who is the owner of your body and the family. The owner only has to worry about any disturbance. You are not responsible for either the disturbance or its rectification. Let any problem arise, you keep calm and peaceful. Even if you disturbed and feel responsible, you can not do anything. Suppose you are responding to the problem and try for its rectification, even then, you feel that you are acting as instrument or a servant of God to do that work. You must feel that you are assigned to solve that problem by the order of the Lord. When the problem is solved you must pass on the entire credit to the Lord only. As I told you, you can experiment my advise for a month and see the excellent works of the Lord.

        You must always feel that the final granting authority is only the Lord. Except the Lord no body or nothing or no force is responsible to accomplish anything every body and every thing acts according to His wish. The Lord is not seen by you. Therefore, you think that somebody is kind enough to help you. The person who helped you is forced by the Lord to help you. That person is just carrying on the order of the Lord. Even if you scold him, he will not stop helping you. Even if you praise him, he will not help you if there is no sanction from the Lord. A messenger is bringing a signed cheque from the Lord. The Lord is in the house and you are not seeing Him.

        You have seen the messenger and the cheque in his hand. You are thinking that the messenger is very kind in helping you. You are praising the messenger. The cheque is handed over in the Bank. The staff are arranging for the payment of the cheque to you. You are praising the staff thinking that they are very kind to help you. It is the duty of the staff to arrange for encashment of the cheque. They will loose their jobs if they are not doing their duties. They are working for the fear of their jobs only. Therefore, you must recognise that the God is the signatory and that He is the account holder. You must understand that the Lord is paying His cash to you.

        You must analyse the root cause. The root cause is the cheque. The cheque is valid only when it is signed by the account holder. Therefore, you must recognise the force that makes the root cause valid the sanctioning the boons to you. By such deep analyse only to find the Lord as the cause of the cause. Then only you will become grateful to the Lord. And express your gratitude to the correct person who is the Lord alone. Whenever any favour was granted Jesus used to praise the Lord immediately and expressed His gratitude to the Lord. You must thank the Lord for whatever is given to you already. If you are not satisfied with the existing facilities, you will never be satisfied even if the Lord grants any number of more facilities.

         If you already satisfied and feel contented with whatever is given already, the Lord is further pleased to grant further facilities. Therefore, to achieve the grace of the Lord, the contentment with the existing circumstances is essential. Therefore, be always satisfied and be always cheerful with whatever you have already. This is the basis for achieving the grace from the Lord in more quantity in the future. You must always express the gratefulness to the Lord for whatever is already granted to you. You should not ask for anything more. When thousands of people came to see Jesus, He was having just four breads in a basket. He did not ask the Lord for more breads. He raised the basket with His hands and praised the Lord for giving those four breads. Immediately the four breads were multiplied to thousands. Gita also says about the necessity of self-satisfaction with the existing things (Nityatrupto…). He will be rained with infinite grace of the Lord if you follow my advise. Again I suggest that you experiment this for a month and then practice in your life.

        All this preaching is only the practical philosophy, which requires firm faith in the preacher. The preacher should be the correct the person. Only the Lord in human form can be such a correct preacher. If you believe a false preacher or an ignorant person as the true preacher, results cannot be seen. If you approach the real water and believe it as the water really, you can put your finger in it and feel the coldness, which is the correct result. If you put your finger in fire, you cannot feel the coldness because it is not water. Similarly the false preacher gives negative results. If you put your finger in air, which is neither water nor fire, your finger neither feels the coldness nor is burnt.

        Similarly an ignorant person acting as a true preacher can give neither correct result nor the negative result. You will be wasting your time energy with such an ignorant preacher. Therefore, catching the right guide (Satguru) is fundamental step. If you mistake the true guide as some ordinary guy, only you are loosing. Veda says “Ihachet Avedet…) which means that if you miss the correct preacher in this world in this birth, you are a permanent looser. All those ignorant people who did not recognise Jesus and crucified Him were permanent losers. Similarly, all the ignorant people who cannot recognise Lord Krishna are loosing the spiritual treasure forever.

          posted by: His servant
          at the lotus feet of shri datta swami
          www.universal-spirituality.org

      • Spiritus Sanctus

                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 27, 2006

                          spiritus@mindspring .com

                          Web Formatting:  5 October 2005
                          Polly A. Menendez

                          Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02- 6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN
                          3-921338-13- 4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.
                          can purchase these books online at:
                          www.amaluxherbal. com

                          *****

                          ~ ~ Music file ~ ~

[...]