Counselor

  • Rainbow JagGY
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      This morning after I had sent today's NuAgape I went back to bed to lay down a while. When I woke I saw my deck of archangel cards had partly fallen to the floor and this card was showing on top.

      As I prepared to go to the office I picked up the cards and very clearly the message came. "WHY ARE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION" So I did and now as guided I am sharing the message for me and YOU.

      Interestingly while at the office I received a call from a Reader of My Newspaper column asking for a counselling session.

      We get guidance in many many ways and when we least expect it.

      What dos this message say to YOU? What have you been guided to do recently?

      Love

      JagGY

      Counsellor:

      Archangel Azrael: You are a natural counsellor and many people benefit from your guidance and reassurance:

      Your life purpose involves counselling people in ways that uplift, motivate, comfort, heal and inspire. You are a true spiritual counsellor and people find you to be a trustworthy confidant. Expand your counselling work to the next level, because you are about to help greater numbers of people. Call upon me for guidance and support.

      Azrael's name means "Whom God Helps" and he helps those who are helpers. He is particularly interested in helping counsellors who work with the grieving or dying. Ask Azrael to guide your words and actions during counselling sessions, and he will help you remain patient and compassionate. He can also help you enter the counselling profession and guide you toward schooling, internships and a wonderful counselling practice