Rainbow NuAgape ~ #110 - 03 December 2005 ~ The Message of Unselfish Unconditional Love ~ Misunderstandings when resolved make both better people

  • Rainbow JagGY
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      AWARENESS AWAKENS and ADVANCES ALL

      Today's Music is:  Do you hear what I hear

      We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give

      MISUNDERSTANDINGS

      I shared some personal information with a new special friend that had been shared with other special friends previously without any misunderstanding
      This time however there was a major misunderstanding and the relationship, still in its infancy, became strained

      The event has been resolved but there is a big message for me and us all.

      Everyone of us responds in different ways to the things we receive

      If it affects us or looks like it affects us our response is more likely to be based on our existing emotional state than if it affect others

      My event gave me a better understanding of my friend and I beleive vice versa

      So what do we do when a misunderstanding occurs?
      Those who read these thoughts will be familiar with the thought that when something upsets us it is because at some level we have something we need to address in our own life. The upsetting event will be more pronounced to make us pay attention to ourselves.

      Equally if we have caused the distress we need to look at why and how.

      Did we misread the other person?
      Did we accidentally cause the upset?
      and
      If we caused one person upset
      Have we caused it to others?

      When we communicate with another the INTENTION of our Communication is of paramount Importance

      When it is based in PURE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
      Then
      ONLY THE BEST AND HIGHEST GOOD CAN COME

      Misunderstandings can lead to even closer relationships
      PROVIDING
      They are addressed and resolved
      IMMEDIATELY
      Have you been upset Recently?
      If So have you looked at yourself?

      Have you upset someone else Recently?
      (Accidentally or Intentionally)
      If so Have you looked at yourself?

      Misunderstandings lead to transformational changes if we use them wisely

      ARE YOU?

      So today I say thank you to the friend who YELLED at me IN THE e mail

      I made a discovery that will make me better

      and I know
      My Friend is a Better Person also

      and that is a

      and a
      Yabba Dabba Do
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I wore my Eight-eyed Tibetan Dzi All Night...............
      Blessings of the 8 Directional Bodhisattvas Manjushri, Vajrapani, Avalokiteshvara, Kshitigarbha,
      sarvanivaranaviskambini, Akashagarbha, Maitreya, Samantabhadra & pacifying the 8 Harms
      (misunderstanding / miscommunication/ carelessness / misconduct / depression / fatigue /
      ignorance/ misleading). Gain entry into the right path and start. Safety.
        I have mine combined with Rainbow Moonstone

      According to some scientific analysis conducted by Japanese scientists, they found that the Tibetan dzi beads contain 14 different elements found only in Meteorites. Secondly, the Dzi beads have a magnetic force of 13 watts while Crystals have a magnetic force of only 4 watts (3 times that of the crystals).

      Dzi Beads • Promote Good Health
      With its strong magnetic force, the dzi beads are able to promote the healthy circulation of blood flow in the body. This will aid in the normalisation of a person’s blood pressure (reducing the risk of getting stroke) and is ideal for one who does not have the time for regular exercise.

      Positive Energy • Positive Attitude
      Dzi, with its strong positive magnetic force, will enable a person to develop a positive attitude towards life. This is especially important during bad times , when one tends to be overly negative in thoughts and process. With the help from the strong positive energy, it will help one to concentrate, and increase one’s personal courage and confidence.

      Eliminate Negative Forces And Danger
      Dzi beads having the strong positive energy will also help one to be alert and to eliminate negative forces thereby reducing the level of danger one may encounter.

       (c)Rainbow JagGY (NuAgape)- 03 December  2005
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share NuAgape with all as you are guided in your heart·Who comes to mind as you read NuAgape? -They need the message and You are the messenger?

      The Crystal Ally cards (Naisha Ahsian)

      The Crystal Path to Self Knowledge

      Storm element – page 251

      MOLDAVITE

      Transformation

      Moldavite tektite is a beautiful green gemstone that fell to earth over 14 million years ago in a meteor impact that formed the Bohemian plateau. It is the foremost of the transformational stones in that its energies are felt most easily upon one’s life. Moldavite exhibits the green ray, yet it energies are effective in burning through blockages in any of the chakras. It is a strong stimulant to the psychic senses, and tends to accelerate one’s spiritual development and path.

      A strict (some say merciless) teacher, Moldavite heralds a time of drastic growth and changes. People, things or life lessons that no longer serve you will drop away, clearing the path for the higher good to come. This is not always an easy process, but if you are prepared to surrender to the Universal Will, it can be a cathartic, cleansing and exciting time of spiritual unfolding.

      Moldavite has been valued for its transformative spiritual energies for at least 25,000 years, and probably longer. Ancient people of the Bohemian plateau and beyond would wear this potent Ally for it’s energetic properties. Moldavite is also believed to be the legendary "emerald that fell from the sky", the stone of the Holy Grail.

      Moldavite has an immediate impact on those that attune to its energies. Physical sensations range from the experience of heat ("Moldavite flush") to tingling, dizziness or even headaches.

      Don’t let this scare you, however. These physical symptoms are only temporary, and are a direct effect of the stone’s powerful cleansing of the chakras and energetic systems of the body.

      Many people also trace the beginning of incredible growth and movement in their lives to their first encounters with Moldavite’s energy. Changes in relationships, jobs, living environments, personal abilities and manifestation abilities have all been reported as effects of Moldavite’s energy entering one’s life. Deep personal transformation is always a part of choosing to work with the Moldavite Ally. Moldavite allows the Light of the Divine to work great changes and miracles in one’s life.

      THE MESSAGE

      If you have drawn Moldavite as your Ally, hold on! It’s going to be an exciting ride for the next few months. You may experience a ‘falling away’ of old relationships, jobs, securities, and situations. Anything that does not serve your ultimate path may go spinning off into space, leaving you transformed.

      Moldavite is not always an easy Ally, as its purgative effects can leave you feeling like you’ve been put through the ringer, but it is truly a stone that indicates change for the better. It has a beautiful, extremely powerful and high vibration, which creates a resonance with Universal understanding and creation.

      Expect an increase in psychic or "coincidence" phenomenon. It is time for you to begin the next phase of your spiritual learning, and Moldavite is a powerful teacher!

      CHAKRA: will dissolve blockages in all chakras, but is most active in the Heart, third eye, Crown and etheric chakras.

      AFFIRMATION: I allow the power of Light to transform my life.