[ANGEL] 10 Sagittarius, The Angels of Sea Travelers

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2005

      Original painting by Shirley Irene Ponto

      10 Degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of Sea Travelers

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Dimurga’

      Beloved,

       ‘We are guardians of travelers, especially of those travelling by sea, on any kind of ship.’

      ‘From the beginning of time we have protected those who call on us for safety and help while traveling the sea’.

      ‘When you are under our protection, even the strongest hurricane can be survived without ever being in danger of drowning’.

      We inspire talismans that anchor the divine virtues of our presence.  These help a traveler attune to and connect with the help that we give them for shelter and safety during traveling.

      The powers of the heavenly hosts are as great as anyone can imagine.

      Great also are the powers of the Children of Light and Love when they use creative energy to cause divine blessing for all.

      It is possible to shape reality to permit any outcome.

      Walking safely upon the waters, one of the miracles of Christ, is done through the divine virtues of ‘Dimurga’, and is within our competence.

      By mastering these divine virtues of ‘Dimurga’ all things are possible on the sea.

      The animals of the sea will themselves come and rescue you if so commanded.

      For any of you who travel the waters, it is important that you know of the heavenly hosts of ‘Dimurga’, and study carefully the virtues represented by the letters of our name.

      Even for those who do not master these divine virtues, if we are called upon with faith, and it is allowed by fate, we lift up and protect from any calamity during travels.

       By studying the Divine Virtues of the letters of ‘Dimurga’, and becoming one with them, through sincere visualization of color, concentration and focus with emphasis on clear flowing feelings,  you may fulfill the famous prophecy, ”All that I do, ye shall do and more.” in times of need.

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'D-I-M-U-R-G-A'

      ~ ~ ~

      ‘D-I-M-U-R-G-A’

      D…This letter is the sound of the divine virtue of mastery of the mysteries of creation.

      “As above, so below.”

         With creative energy, the same laws apply to the microcosm of the human body and the macrocosm of the entire creation. First something is created within the body and then breathed out into the outer Creation.

      ‘ By meditating on this virtue the highest wisdom is gained in regard to creation in both the inner and outer worlds, in the personal inner universe and the outer universe.’

      ‘ In the intellect a person attains the profoundest cognition with regard to the ego-consciousness.

       In the feelings,  the understanding of love in all of its aspects is perfected.

       On the material plane the mastery of fertility and everything that has to do with procreation is attained.’

      The color of this virtue is dark blue.  The musical note is C.  The element is Fire so it has the sensation of warmth and heat.  The right ear is created from this virtue

      *

      I… The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the
      karma law.
      'On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and
      conscience'.

      ' In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which
      is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its
      functions'.

      By meditating on the law of cause and effect, ‘all laws of analogies between the micro- and the macrocosm are understood and mastered. Everything that has shape, measure, number and weight has been created by the help of this letter oscillation. If a child of God can master this meditation, he/she will be able to evoke the greatest miracles in the material world by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number and weight. As one can see, shape, measure, number and weight are the chief components of the material world, and by getting this letter oscillation under control, a person becomes their absolute master. It stands to reason that he/she will also be able to become a perfect metaphysician, too and, furthermore, to comprehend all laws presently still unknown to our physical world and to apply them in all fields.’

      The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element
      is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created
      by this oscillation.

      *

      M… The sound of the letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of FLOWING FEELING, fluidity and the change principle.
       Flowing feelings are the magnetic power of the Universe that attract realities to
      form on the material plane.

      Everything in nature is attracted into form through the
      magnetic power of feeling.

       Feeling is analogous to the element of water.

      Water is the material manifestation of feeling and can be controlled by it.

      ’In the material world the oscillation of letter "M" bestows on a child of God the power of controlling the fluid principle in the whole world, i.e., in the micro-as well as the macrocosm. Not only is a person able to comprehend, with his/her consciousness, everything fluid in its original principle, but he/she is also made absolute master of it. This faculty, when acquired by meditating on this oscillation, also makes him/her master of magnetism, emotion, and everything that is connected with it. Thus, for instance, he/she may control the laws of gravitation, and many other things.’

      The color of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green imaginable. The
      musical note is D. The element is water so it has the sensation of coolness.
      The abdomen is formed from this virtue.

      *

      U… The letter “U” in the cosmic language represents ‘the faculty of comprehending the creative act and its relationship to karma.  It evokes the highest form of intuition and inspiration and makes possible the understanding of one’s own karma and it’s modification. It also makes possible the transfer of consciousness to any state imaginable and this results in states of highest trance.’

      This letter is imagined as shining velvet black and is practiced in the solar plexus and then in the legs and feet.  This letter enlivens the pancreas.  The musical note is B, and it is the element of Akasha, which has the sensation of consciousness-penetrating-all in meditation.

      *

      R… The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and
      guardian of freedom and independence. It is this virtue that is used by each
      person who listens to and follows their own inner voice of guidance.
      This inner guidance is a person's unmistakable link with the Universal Mind
      of Divine Providence that lives and moves in all space and time and beyond.

      'In this state of freedom and independence there is the feeling of freedom
      of any pressing burden of the laws, for by the mastery of all the preceding
      virtues you have achieved a state of maturity by which this feeling of
      independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and
      unimpeachability. This comes from the realization of the harmony and
      perfection of all divine laws and the identification and love of them so
      intensely that they have actually become merged with oneself. In this case
      you are the personification and representation of the divine laws and they
      will serve you, and your sense of freedom will derive from them rather than
      in spite of them.'

      The color of this virtue is golden; the musical note is C. The left side of
      the nose is formed from it.  Its element is earth so it has the sensation of weight.

      *

      G… is the sound of the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.

      Attune to this virtue to give true divine blessing, grace and mercy, for all beings.

      ‘In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’

      On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction’.

       In the physical world this virtue represents ‘all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired.’

      ‘ Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned.’

      The color of this virtue is deep grass green with a feeling of coolness, musical note F, and the left eye is formed from this virtue.

      *

      A… This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment, and the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      ‘This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas.

      This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      When the perfect Divine Blueprints of everything are seen clearly through wisdom and enlightenment, then all imperfection is gladly released to Divine Providence for transformation into another higher state.  Transformation is the virtue of umlaut A, ae, shining with a loamy brown light to the musical note of C.  This is a virtue of the earth element with the sensation of weight.  The anus is formed from it.

      ************

      MIRACLES

      ~ ~ ~

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm   you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006

        "Angel of  the Sea"
        Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        10 Degrees Sagittarius

        The Angels of Sea Travelers

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Dimurga’

        Beloved,

         ‘We are guardians of travelers, especially of those travelling by sea, on any kind of ship.’

        ‘From the beginning of time we have protected those who call on us for safety and help while traveling the sea.’

        We inspire the creation of talismans to wear which are charged with divine virtues to help a traveler connect with the help that we give them for shelter and safety during traveling.

        ‘When you are under our protection, even the strongest hurricane can be survived without ever being in danger of drowning.’

        The powers of the heavenly hosts are greater than many people imagine, and more available.

        So too are the powers of the Children of Light when they unite in consciousness with Divine will and consciousness and flowing feelings and sensations.

        It is possible to shape reality to permit any outcome.

        The POWER OF LOVE TO CREATE ANY REALITY is infinite.

        Walking safely upon the waters, one of the miracles of the masters, is done through the divine virtues of ‘Dimurga’, and is within our competence.

        By mastering these divine virtues all things are possible on the sea.

        The animals of the sea will themselves come and rescue you, if so commanded.

        For any of you who travel the waters, it is important to know of the power of love to create new realities.

         Call on the host of ‘Dimurga’, and study carefully the virtues represented by the letters of our name.

        Even for those who do not master these divine virtues, if we are called upon with faith and it is allowed by fate, we lift up and protect from any calamity during travels.

        MIRACLES

         By studying the Divine Virtues of the letters of our name, ‘Dimurga’, and becoming one with them through sincere concentration and focus, you may fulfill the famous prophecy, ”All that I do, ye shall do and more.” in times of need.

        ‘D-I-M-U-R-G-A’

        This letter is the sound of the divine virtue of mastery of the mysteries of creation, the mysteries of LOVE to create.

        “As above, so below.”

           The same laws apply to the microcosm and the macrocosm.

[...]

        The sound of the letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELING, flowing, fluidity and the change principle.

        The virtue of emotion and feeling is the magnetic force of the Universe that attracts energy into
        form on the material plane.

        Everything in nature is formed through the
        magnetic force of feeling.

[...]

        This letter is imagined as shining velvet black and is practiced in the solar plexus and then in the legs and feet.  This letter enlivens the pancreas.  The musical note is B, and it is the element of Akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all in meditation.

        *

        The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and
        guardian of freedom and independence. It is this virtue that is used by each
        child of God who listens to and follows their own inner voice of guidance.
[...]

        Attune to this virtue to give grace and mercy for all beings.

[...]

        Umlaut A, ae…transformation through release of imperfection to Divine Being for change into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

        ************

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:
        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates
        go to www.spiritussanctus.com
        and click the appropriate link.

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 2007

          10 Degrees Sagittarius

          The Angels of Sea Travelers

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Dimurga’

          Beloved,

           ‘We are guardians of travelers, especially of those travelling by sea, on any kind of ship.’

          ‘From the beginning of time we have protected those who call on us for safety and help while traveling the sea’.

           ‘When you are under our protection, even the strongest hurricane can be survived without ever being in danger of drowning’.

          The powers of the heavenly hosts are greater than many people imagine, and more available.

          So too are the powers of the Children of Light when they unite in consciousness with Divine will and consciousness and flowing feelings and sensations.

          It is possible to shape reality to permit any outcome.

          The POWER OF LOVE TO WILL, AND THUS CREATE, ANY REALITY is infinite.

          Walking safely upon the waters, one of the miracles of the masters, is done through the divine virtues of ‘Dimurga’, and is within our competence to teach and inspire you.

          By mastering these divine virtues all things are possible on the seas and waters.

          The animals of the waters will themselves come and rescue you if so commanded.

          For any of you who travel the waters, it is important to know of the power of love to create new realities.

          We often inspire the creation of talismans to wear that are charged with our divine virtues to help travelers connect with divine help that we give for shelter and safety during traveling.

           Call on the host of ‘Dimurga’, and study carefully the virtues represented by the letters of our name.

          Even for those who do not master these divine virtues, if we are called upon with faith, and it is allowed by fate, we lift up and protect from any calamity during travels.

          MIRACLES

           By studying the Divine Virtues of the letters of our name, ‘Dimurga’, and becoming one with them through sincere concentration and focus, you may fulfill the famous prophecy, ”All that I do, ye shall do and more.” in times of need.

          ‘D-I-M-U-R-G-A’

          D…This letter is the sound of the divine virtue of mastery of the mysteries of creation, the mysteries of LOVE to create.

[...]

          M… The sound of the letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELING, flowing, fluidity and the change principle.
          The virtue of flowing divine feelings is the magnetic power of the Universe that attracts new situations and forms on the material plane.

          Everything in nature is formed through the magnetism of flowing feelings.

[...]

          The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

          THESE BOOKS
          MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          ***********

          ******************

          Note: On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

          we recommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

          These books contain brilliant and practicle explanations of the true history of earth, and how to quickly manifest Earth as Paradise.

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home site:

          www.spiritussanctus.com

          www.sacredpaintings.com

          Conference Call Updates

          go to www.spiritussanctus.com

          and click the appropriate link.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

           one with all;

          I give thanks that this is done.

          SO BE IT!

          *
          *    *
          *       *
          *
          *     *
           *

          ----

          ~~
          Joy.mid

          *
          Moonboat in Dreamland
          Hugh Williams Art

          *

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 30, 2009

              I'm sending tomorrow's message tonight. The full moon message,  sent out today, was actually a bit early, as the full moon  occurs on Wednesday, so the next moon message will be on Thursday.

            • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 30, 2012

[...]

                  "All things are possible to those who have faith."

[...]

                  Divine Sky

                  The Angel Messages

                  ORDERING INFORMATION

                  This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

                  of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

                  as well as an extensive appendix.

                  The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

                  The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 1, 2013

                    10 Degrees Sagittarius

                    The Angels of Sea Travelers

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                     Dimurga

                    Beloved,

                    We are guardians of travelers, especially of those traveling by sea, on any kind of ship.

                    From the beginning of time we have protected those who call on us for safety and help while traveling the sea.

[...]

                    guardian of freedom and independence. It is this virtue that is used by each child of God who listens to and follows their own inner voice of guidance.
[...]

                     Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                    Theangel messages are indexed there.

                    ***********

                    ******************

                    For a copy of the

                    copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                    Feel free to share these messages.

                    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                    The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                    Ebook and audio format.

                    Homesite:

                    www.spiritussanctus.com

                    Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

                    Beach3

                    Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
                    How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

                    THe Golden Hippie Years ( i
miss them )

                    On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
                     A window will drop down.
                     Click on Downloads.

                    A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
                    That should do it.
                    [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

                    Thanks for sharing this music.

                    Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be

                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 1, 2014

                      10 Degrees Sagittarius

                      The Angels of Sea Travelers

                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                       Dimurga

                      Beloved,

                       Walking safely upon the waters, one of the miracles of the masters, is
                      done through the divine virtues of Dimurga, and is within our competence to teach and inspire you.

                      By mastering these divine virtues all things are possible on the seas and waters.

                      The animals of the waters will themselves come and rescue you if so commanded.

                      For any of you who travel the waters, it is important to know of the power of love to create new realities.

                       We are guardians of travelers, especially of those traveling by sea, on any kind of ship.

                      From the beginning of time we have protected those who call on us for safety and help while traveling the sea.

                      When you are under our protection, even the strongest hurricane can be survived without ever being in danger of drowning.

                      The powers of the heavenly hosts are greater than many people imagine, and more available.

                      So too are the powers of the Children of Light when they meditate and unite in consciousness with Divine will and consciousness and flowing emotions and sensations.

                      It is possible to shape reality to permit any outcome.

                      The POWER OF LOVE TO WILL, AND THUS CREATE, ANY REALITY is infinite.
                      Everything in nature is formed through the magnetism of divine flowing emotions.

                      Emotion is analogous to the element of water.

                      Water is the material manifestation of emotions and can be controlled by them.

[...]

                      In the emotions,the understanding of love in all of it’s aspects is perfected.

                      On the material plane the mastery of fertility and everything that has to do with procreation is attained.

                      The color of this virtue is dark blue.The musical note is C.The element
                      is Fire so it has the sensation of warmth and heat.The right ear is created from this virtue.

                      I… The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.
                      On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience.

                       In the emotional body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix,
                      which is the connection between emotion and physical form, with all of its functions.

[...]

                      M… The sound of the letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of emotion, flowing, fluidity and the change principle.
                      The virtue of flowing divine emotions is the magnetic power of the Universe that attracts new situations and forms on the material plane.

                      Remember that everything in nature is formed out of the quantum field through the magnetism of divine flowing emotions.

[...]

                      On an emotional level this virtue gives emotions of happiness, of complete satisfaction.

                      In the physical world this virtue represents all phases of riches
                      and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God
                      may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired.

                      Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and
                      feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned.

                      The color of this virtue is deep grass green with a sensation of coolness, musical note F, and the left eye is formed from this virtue.

[...]

                      Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

                      For a copy of the

                      Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

                      copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                      Feel free to share these messages.

                      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                      Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding