Fw: [LunarAstrology] December Sky Gems

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hello everyone once again:

      In reading my messages for today, I discovered this one from Shelli Buhr, one of tow on the subject of December astrology, so I am now sharing it for your reading please.  As always, if this is not something you wish to read or is just not your 'cup of tea,' please go ahead and delete it now -- with my blessings.

      I just hope to lover her astrological reports and always feel the need to share them with others, just in case some of you may enjoy them as much as I do.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005

        Thank you dearest Patti   for posting so many interesting and informative articles!

        So enjoyed reading them!

        With gratitude for your constant sharings,
        Irena

        Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

        Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

        Yahoo! Personals