Truth

  • Ashok
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Dear Friends,
      Enjoy with every breath you take inside in your body.
      Let your soul be free from all false attatchments.
      Here is yahoo group started for this purpose. Just
      join this. Understanding_truth@yahoogroups.com

      Truth is as small as drop and truth is as infinite as
      ocean.Zero & infinity are very close to each other.
      In language of mathemaics zero & infinity are
      reciprocal to each other , but in reality they are
      different sides of same coin.
      Any one who realise this will understand purpose of
      life.Once we understand truth we will understand life.
      My intention behind starting this group is to make
      people aware exact purpose of life.
      Let every one enjoy life without burdens of false
      responsibilities & false status in society.
      Name of my group it self is self explanatory. Truth is
      very simple but we have made it very complex.
      Lets come together & celeberate life.Truth is
      independent of caste,region,Religion, sex, age.

      Very purpose of life is celebration

      Let's Celebrate every moment !!!