The two magical words.

  • priyanka_sawant20
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      This message is for the couples...Do individuals confess their love
      for
      one another often?Have you done that lately?do you have the time to
      tell your partner just how much you love him/her.Just for how long
      have
      you been ignoring the fact that your partner needs that special love
      and
      affection from you and longs to hear those precious three letter
      words
      more often.....the three magical words"I Love You".These three words
      make a person feel wanted,loved and cared for.These three words can
      change a persons destiny.These three words can fill happiness into
      your
      life.These three words can create magic for you.These three words can
      add a
      lot of spice into your life.If you would just say them more
      often.These
      three words could lighten up your life immesurably.These three words
      have the power to boost your sexual life as well.Your partner feels
      loved
      and wanted and so obviously you are able to concentrate on one
      another
      with much more passion.
      Couples ignore these three most important words and then they fail
      emerge as successful partners.Improve your relationship,its in your
      hands.Be the first one to say those three beautiful words and make a
      great
      difference to your relationship.You have the power to make all the
      difference in your life.You do!say it sincerely and genuinely.Look at
      the
      person in the eyes and say it with all your heart.
      Keep the fire growing stronger and stronger,its in your hands.Love
      is
      something which should fill your heart at all times,it should show
      in
      your eyes and pour out through your lips saying"Hey sweetheart!I love
      You".
      So couples keep your empty egos aside and fill your lives with
      loads
      and loads of love.
      Enjoy!God our Divine Father has put you'll together so make the
      most of it,show your
      love by saying it too.Have a great relationship.Keep your marriage
      going strong forever with those three magical words"I Love You".Keep
      saying
      it..your partners going to love it.Wink!!!:-)