Save Our Last Wild Forests: Restore the Roadless Rule

  • constance kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Dear Friend,

      I thought you might be interested in this campaign petitioning
      the Bush administration to reinstate the 2001 Roadless Rule and
      protect our nation's last pristine forestland from road
      construction, logging, mining, oil exploration, and other forms
      of development. If you go to the link below you can check out
      what is at stake and sign on to the petition. Sign on at
      http://ga0.org/campaign/ARA_Roadless?rk=y1zF4Tp1pmRRW