[ANGEL] EMTIRChEYUD, 2nd Day of Lunar Cycle Biorhythms

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2005

      The Moon Angels of Biorhythms

      Angels of  ‘E-M-T-I-R-Ch-E-Y-U-D’

      2nd Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We are responsible for helping the Children of Light understand
      and use flowing feelings that govern the manifestation

      of all biorhythms in the physical world.

      ‘We are the teachers of biorhythm and periodicity
      and their use for healing and mystical purposes.’

      We help the children of God understand that ‘the nine months of a woman’s
      pregnancy are related to the mystical meaning of the number nine,
      symbolized by three equilateral triangles interlacing one another.’

      ‘Nine, the highest number, is the number of feelings and of the moon.
      We are the controllers of cycles of menstruation, polarity, and periodicity’.

      The healing of all flowing feelings of the children of Love and Light
      are necessary so that Heaven can manifest on Earth.

      As people flow with clear and pure feelings of the divine virtues,
      natural feeling cycles and the corresponding physical manifestations
      in body functions will manifest perfecton and the highest good of all.

      The prophets foretold that when the Divine Masculine Power of
      Omnipotent Will for the highest good of all, the electric power, is perfectly
      united with the Divine Feminine Power of Divine Flowing Feelings,
      the magnetic power, that bliss will manifest fully on Earth.

      With enlightenment concerning the necessity of staying in tune with
      cyclic rhythm of flowing feelings, day to day traditions of lifestyle change,
      and begin to flow with biorhythmic periodicity.

      Living in conscious alignment with flowing feelings of
      the divine virtues, security, rejuvenation, and creativity, the
      human body assumes a state of immortality, ecstasy, and bliss.

      Flowing feelings are produced in Alpha Brainwaves.
      Because flowing feelings, the Divine Feminine Power, have been
      held in such fear and superstition, it is only now that the children
      of God are finding ways to accept and understand them.

      As all flowing feelings, both positive and negative, are embraced
      with unconditional all encompassing love and acceptance,
      and allowed to flow safely, they heal.

      The old paradigm of suppressing, controlling, denying, medicating
      and destructively acting out negative feelings is being replaced
      with letting feelings flow in a safe and non-destructive
      manner in order to change, transform, and heal.

      Negative feelings that are suppressed and bypassed become
      unconscious, and enter into the subconsciousness, to be
      stored as tension in the body tissues.

      In the subconsciousness they continue to attract negative situations into
      manifestation. When negative flowing feelings come up naturally in
      day to day situations, it is important to let them flow safely with
      an attitude of understanding, compassion and love so that
       they may change into positive flowing feelings, which
       they quickly do in the presence of unconditional love.

      We are teaching the children of God to allow feelings to
      flow naturally and safely into a healed and ecstatic state.

      Flowing feelings are the magnetic power, attracting
      realities into manifestation in the hologram of materiality.
      When flowing feelings are ecstatic, Heavenly realities are
      attracted into manifestation on Earth. That is why it was spoken,

      "And the last enemy to be overcome is death."

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the
      letters of our name, and call on our help.

      ‘E-M-T-I-R-Ch-E-Y-U-D

      We unite ordinary with cosmic consciousness.
      ---------

      As masters of feelings and vitality, we specialize in
      emotional vicissitudes and rhythm.
      ---------

      We are masters of all elements and can awaken
      remarkable inventive ability and expand memory capacity.
      ---------

      We trigger any memory and teach practices with breath
      and how to bring what is dead back to life.
      ---------

      We awaken ingenuity and we facilitate quick learning ability.
      ---------

      Ch

      We understand and control the rhythms of life on earth,
      especially the water element and the flow of feelings and will.
      ---------

      We confer intuition, which is learning to flow with the
      universal transfer of consciousness.
      ---------

      We reveal the true origin of the rhythm of life and teach
      the law of evolution from the onset of creation to its perfection,
      which is "the alpha and the omega", the beginning and the end.
      ---------

      We teach how to trace and understand the original
      source of everything that exists through all of its form, which
      means that we teach the original source of everything on
      the four levels of will, intellect, feeling and form.
      ---------

      We know all mysteries of creation.’
      ---------

      The musical notes of our name are:
      D ~ D ~ F ~ G ~ C ~ F# ~ D ~ C# ~ B ~ C.

      On the 2nd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood
      the earth with flowing feelings of the divine virtues that attune
      all life with the natural rhythms and cycles of Divine Feeling and Life.

      'E-M-T-I-R-Ch-E-Y-U-D'

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document: 9 February 2005

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser