Rainbow NuAgape ~ #109 - 02 December 2005 ~ The Message of Unselfish Unconditional Love ~ I did my best and took every opportunity

  • Rainbow JagGY
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005

      AWARENESS AWAKENS and ADVANCES ALL

      Today's Music is:  All One Again

      We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give

      Can One person meet all the needs in your life
      All,of us have Human Needs
      Physical, Spiritual, Material,Emotional,and others

      How do these needs get met in our lives

      What happens when we are in a formal relationship
      Do we expect our live in partner to meet each of our needs

      Do our Partners expect us to look to them and them only

      Can Men and Women have Intimate (non sexual) Relationships outside their legal partner and still remain
      TRUE
      To their Partner

      What happens when One party in a Relationship grows at a much faster spiritual pace than the others

      What happens when dissolution of a relationship that causes pain is not an option for a variety of reasons whether religious or cultural

      The world we are living in is more complex by the day

      None of us can love in isolation
      All of us need someone who can relate to us at the level we need
      and as people become more and mote enlightened
      the gap between people who were our friends and support widen such that people drift away from us and as they do others enter our sphere

      When someone enters our life it is because they are responding to the "signals" we have been transmitting
      and equally we are responding to the signals they have been sending
      until we
      "MEET"
      Now when this happens we have to be careful that we do not allow past programming to ignore the gift of the new relationship to stop us giving and receiving the gifts we are to give and receive.

      Has someone come into your life recently
      Have you explored the gift they have to share with you
      Have you considered the Gift you are to share with them

      Are to able to say of every relationship in your life
      Whether it be for a Reason, Season or lifetime
      I will give my best
      and I will
      Receive the best
      and if and when a relationship ends
      I will rejoice
      that
      during it
      I did my best and took every opportunity to
      Make the world a better place

      HAVE YOU ?????

      ARE YOU ?????

       (c)Rainbow JagGY (NuAgape)- 02 December  2005
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share NuAgape with all as you are guided in your heart·Who comes to mind as you read NuAgape? -They need the message and You are the messenger?

      37. Gates of Heaven

      The Samurai's pride

      Heaven and hell are not geographical, they are psychological, they are your psycho-logy. Heaven and hell are not at the end of your life, they are here and now. Every moment the door opens; every moment you go on wavering between heaven and hell. It is a moment-to-moment question, it is urgent; in a single moment you can move from hell to heaven, from heaven to hell.

      Hell and heaven are within you. The doors are very close to each other: with the right hand you can open one, with the left hand you can open another. With just a change of your mind, your being is transformed --from Heaven to Hell and from Hell to Heaven. Whenever you act unconsciously, without awareness, you are in hell; when-ever you are conscious, whenever you act with full awareness, you are in heaven.

      Suddenly, when Hakuin said, "This is the gate, you have already opened it" -- the very situation must have created alertness. A single moment more and Hakuin's head would have been severed; a single moment more and it would have been separated from the body. And Hakuin said, "This is the gate of hell".
      This is not a philosophical answer; no master answers in a philosophical way. Philosophy exists only for mediocre, unenlightened minds. The master responds but the response is not verbal, it is total. That this man may have killed him is not the point. "If you kill me and it makes you alert, it is worth it"--Hakuin played the game.

      This must have happened to the warrior; stopped, sword in hand with Hakuin just before him -- the eyes of Hakuin were laughing, the face was smiling, and the gate of heaven opened. He understood: the sword went back into its sheath. While putting the sword back into the sheath he must have been totally silent, peaceful. The anger had disappeared, the energy moving in anger had become silence.
      If you suddenly awake in the middle of anger, you will feel a peace you have never felt before.

      Energy was moving and suddenly it stops--you will have silence, immediate silence. You will fall into your inner being and the fall will be so sudden, you will become aware.
      It is not a slow fall, it is so sudden that you cannot remain unaware. You can remain unaware only with routine things, with gradual things; you move so slowly you can't feel movement. This was sudden movement -- from activity to no-activity, from thought to no-thought, from mind to no-mind. As the sword was going back into its sheath, the warrior realized. And Hakuin said, "Here open the doors of heaven."

      Silence is the door. Inner peace is the door. Non-violence is the door.

      Love and Compassion are the doors.