Fw: [StationeryHeaven] First Snow

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005
      Stationery by ©Stationery Heaven

      Hello everyone:

      I just got this stationery from Stationery Heaven today and could not resist sharing it with all of you now.  However, the music was a bit messed up when it played, so I replaced it with the same music -- which is a song called 'Open Arms'- with a midi  that sounded better and was not messed up.  I don't know if any of you ever saw the movie 'Last American Virgin' or not, but this song was a part of that movie - a very crucial part.  Enjoy!

      As I said before, it really is time for me to go as I have now read and taken care of all of messages.  Now, after working all day and not eating anything but a chocolate-banana smoothie at about 2 p.m., I think it is time to get something more substantial in my stomach.

      To each of you special people and wonderful friends, have a blessed and joy-filled evening, followed by a night of blissful, restful sleep.

      Peace, light, love and angel hugs,

      Patti

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.