[ANGEL] 3 Sagittarius, The Angels of Fruit

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 25, 2005

      3 Degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of Fruit

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Kathim’

      Beloved,

      Electric Will creates thoughts and flowing magnetic feelings which then attract new realities.  Therefore, people learn to attune individual will with Omnipotent Original Will for the highest good of all, so that Heaven is attracted to manifest on Earth.

       When will is for the highest good of all concerned, and feelings are flowing with love and divine virtues, outcomes are sweet and nourishing to all of Creation.

      In this way people bring forth sweet fruit on all levels of being, and thereby unite in sympathetic resonance with the kingdom of fruit bearing plants.

      We inspire people with the understanding of how the fire of the sun, the physical manifestation of Divine Will, combines with water, the physical manifestation of Divine Love, in the mysteries of plant alchemy to manifest the most delicious of fruits.

      The beginning letter of ‘Kathim’, K, is Omnipotent Will for the highest good of all, as a divine quality.  The last letter of our name, M, is Divine Flowing Feeling of Love, emotion, fluidity and change.

      In between these two divine virtues of will and feeling are the virtues of wisdom and enlightenment-letter A and transformation-umlaut A,ae, high inspiration-letter T, the power of the word-letter H, and Cause and Effect-letter I, whereby the body is healed, nourished, and enlightened.

      ‘We control all fruits of the earth.’

      ‘Without mankind knowing it, we inspired people to not only eat fruit in its natural state,i.e. at the moment of its becoming ripe, but also to be blessed with the gifts of nature when nature rests and when no fruits can be harvested.’

      ‘We inspired the drying of fruits, and later the cooking and conserving of them.

      Then people began to work them up into jams and juices.

      Our reservoir of recipes and novelties in the utilization of fruits is almost unlimited’.

       When a Child of Light uses The Power of the Word in being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation to further charge and consecrate physical fruits with divine virtues, the body receives the ultimate life force and alchemical healing from eating fruit.

      In the time of Alpha and Omega when the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind manifest, children, from conception, learn from their parents and society that all good manifestations result from wise blending of pure being and will for the highest good of all and flowing feelings of love.

      Understanding the powers inherent in will and feeling to manifest the good fruits of Heaven on Earth on every level,  at this time of the Alpha and the Omega, the Children of Light and Love burn with fiery omnipotent unity with Divine Consciousness and will to manifest the Greatest Wisdom of ALL.

      We inspire the experience of the power of unconditional LOVE to transmute all imperfection, especially negative wounded feelings, so that imperfection is RELEASED for transformation into a higher state, and transformed into the original divine blueprints of perfection.

        Whenever negative feelings come into awareness, especially negative feelings that originally came from early painful experiences in infancy, the key is to ALLOW THESE FEELINGS TO FLOW with an attitude of heartfelt compassionate unconditional all encompassing love, respect and gratitude instead of acting them out destructively or denying and bypassing them.  When negative feelings are bypassed, suppressed, medicated, etc. they go underground into the subconscious and are held as tension in body tissue.  They continue to operate on a subconscious level, magnetically attracting painful experiences into physical life.  When negative feelings are acted out destructively, they create more pain.

      Early emotional pain from pre-verbal infancy is often felt as a vague background feeling of despair, or ‘uncomfortableness’, or fear or anger.  Being aware of this background emotional field of ‘being unloved’ or ‘unaccepted’ or ’unsafe’, or ‘abandoned’, or in pain, is the first step.  Once this negative early broad foundation feeling is ‘accepted and loved’, just as it is, and felt through with respect and gratitude, the inner infant self is finally ‘heard’, comforted and validated by the adult self, and begins to change quickly and heal.

      From shortly after conception and through infancy, the Delta brainwave pattern of PURE BEING AND ONENESS WITH ALL, AND OMNIPOTENT WILL is dominant.  For this reason, during the Constellation of Sagittarius we inspire the memory, remembrance, and healing of wounded emotions of these first years of life, so that original PURE BEING, ONENESS AND WILLPOWER FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL is accessable for manifestation of the sweetest fruits of Paradise.

      The first 24 groups of angels overseeing the earth govern the elements. The
      next groups govern the 360 degrees of the zodiac. This is the 267th group of
      angels overseeing the earth.

      2+6+7=15.  1+5=6.

      ‘NUMBER SIX represents the macrocosm in its perfection. It is represented by an equilateral hexagram. This is the number of man when he finally reaches that state of enlightenment in which he is one with God. Jesus referred to this number when he said, "I and the Father are One." The lower triangle of the hexagram denotes, in the mystical sense, man with his three dimensional aspect of body, soul and spirit. The upper triangle of the hexagram points to the three-dimensional unification and influence of divine power and virtues in the mental, feeling, and physical worlds. Number six represents the sun and all spherical miracles’.

      MIRACLES

      ****

      Sigil of

      'K-A-T-H-I-M'

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      *+*

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm   you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 25, 2007

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 23, 2008

[...]

          *    *
          *       *
          *
          *     *
           *

          ***

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 24, 2009

          • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 24, 2013

                  3 Degrees Sagittarius

                  The Angels of Fruit

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                   Kathim

                  Beloved,

                  The fire of the sun with the waters and earth combine through the mysteries of plant consciousness into the most delicious of foods.

                  Eating fruit is a ceremonial sacrament on an organic level.

                  Fruits are gifts of Divine Being unto all creation, and are perfect organic results of fire and water.

                   The experience of meditation brings about attunement with original divine will for the highest good of all.

                  In meditation a person relaxes into states of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

                  From this comes desires for the highest good of all concerned, and feelings of love and other divine virtues flow.

                   From this you can rest assured that outcomes are sweet and nourishing to spirit, soul and form and to the entire continuum of life.

[...]

                   Knowing how to heal imperfect desires of the fire element and painful emotions of the water element is necessary on the path of spiritual perfection.

                  This is done through releasing whatever is not the highest good of all for transformation, which is done through allowing painful feelings to flow and change in an atmosphere of empathy.

                  Feelings contain compressed information.

                  As painful feelings are healed through unconditional love and understanding and forgiveness and gratitude for the wisdom gained from them, they change, and
                  as they change and become positive, negative desires also change and become life giving once again.

                  When formerly suppressed wounded feelings are allowed to flow with deep empathy, deep lessons about life contained within them are released and integrated within the soul.

                   To realize this information in a deep personal way is why the higher self allows painful situations that cause painful feelings to happen in the first place.

                   When this information is absorbed, painful feelings naturally change into positive divine ones once again.

                  Then it is no longer necessary for the soul to create negative realities.

                  Feelings of happiness and joy are the natural state of the Children of Light.

                   Once painful feelings are experienced, and their causes are understood, mistakes are no longer made.

                  The oneness of all life becomes understood on deep personal levels.

                  All harm is avoided, for self or others.

                  For the purpose of learning these lessons of harmlessness through personal experience, it is important to let painful feelings flow instead of
                  bypassing them, making them ‘go away’ with medications, distractions, or any forms of dissociation.

                  The flowing feelings of joy within the children of light affect the plant kingdom that then more powerfully produce healing substances.

                  When planting seeds, hold the seed in the mouth for 9 minutes, soaking it in saliva.

                  The seed absorbs information about the body from the saliva and incorporates this information into its own DNA.

                  Now it can produce healing elements for that person to bring sweetness and harmony to the body in the fruit it produces.

                  A person then uses The Power of the Word in being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations to further charge and consecrate plants and
                  fruit with divine virtues so the body receives ultimate life force from eating the fruit.

                  Remember that wisdom is the proper blending of divine male and female, fire and water, will and feelings.

                  At this time of The Alpha and The Omega, people gain wisdom.

                  They learn how to heal wounded feelings through loving empathy for self and for others.

                  They understand powers inherent in love and forgiveness of self and others to heal, transform, and transmute.

                  They use will and feelings to create and harvest good fruits of Heaven on Earth.

                  In Heaven on Earth, children from conception on learn from their
                  parents and their society that all good manifestations result from masterful conscious use of divine will and feelings.

                  The first 24 groups of angels overseeing the earth govern the elements.
                  The next groups govern the 360 degrees of the zodiac. This is the 267th group of angels overseeing the earth.

                  2+6+7=15.
                  1+5=6.

                  NUMBER SIX represents the macrocosm in its perfection. It is represented by an equilateral hexagram.
                  alt
                  This is the number of man when he finally reaches that state of enlightenment in which he is one with God.

                  Jesus referred to this number when he said, "I and the Father are One."

                  The lower triangle of the hexagram denotes, in the mystical sense, man with his three dimensional aspect of body, soul and spirit.

                  The upper triangle of the hexagram points to the three-dimensional
                  unification and influence of divine power and virtues in the mental, feeling, and physical worlds.

                  Number six represents the sun and all spherical miracles.

                  MIRACLES

                  For more information on seed propagation, read book one of the Anastasia series.

                   Order from **www.ringingcedars.com*

                  Footnotes

                   Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                  Theangel messages are indexed there.

                  ***********

                  TODAY'S REFLECTION

                  ******************

                  For a copy of the

                  copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                  Feel free to share these messages.

                  We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                  The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                  Ebook and audio format.

                  Homesite:

                  www.spiritussanctus.com

                  Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

                  Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 24, 2014

                    3 Degrees Sagittarius

                    The Angels of Fruit

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                     Kathim

                    Beloved,

                     We control all fruits of the earth.

                    Without mankind knowing it, we inspired people to not only eat fruit in its natural state,
                    i.e. at the moment of its becoming ripe, but also
                    to be blessed with the gifts of nature when nature rests and when no fruits can be harvested.

                    We inspired the drying of fruits, and later the cooking and conserving of them.

                    Then people began to work them up into jams and juices.

                    Our reservoir of recipes and novelties in the utilization of fruits is almost unlimited.

                    The fire of the sun with the waters and earth combine through the mysteries of plant consciousness into the most delicious of foods.

                    In deep meditation on original divine will and thoughts of creation, awareness of the eating of fruit becomes a ceremonial experience,
                    it becomes a sacrament on the deepest organic level of being.

                    Fruits are gifts of Divine Being unto all creation, and are perfected organic results of fire and water.

                      Remember that the experience of meditation brings about attunement with original divine will for the highest good of all.

                    In meditation a person relaxes into states of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation and joy.

                    From this comes desires for the highest good of all concerned, and emotions of love and other divine virtues flow.

                     From the magnetic energy thus created and shared, you can rest assured that outcomes are sweet and nourishing to spirit, soul and form and to the entire continuum of life.

                    As this occurs, as emotions become beautiful, people bring forth sweet fruits in everything they create.

                     In this way causes create effects that out picture original divine blueprints of Heaven on Earth.

                    People create sweetness!

                    They join in with the plant kingdom in bringing forth sweetest fruits manifesting the Kingdom of Heaven.

                    The beginning letter of our name, K, is omnipotent will for the highest good of all as a divine quality.

                    Will is fire.

                    The last letter of our name, M, is feelings, emotion, fluidity and change.

                    Emotions are water.
                    Photo: <3 Hope is
                          a light, shining in the dark...it is what sustains us through the
                          really tough stuff of life. <3
                          http://thevintageangel.com/item_36/Choose-Hope-Print.htm
                    In between these two divine virtues of will and emotions are the virtues of wisdom and enlightenment, letter A, transformation, letter
                    umlaut A, ae, high inspiration, letter T, The Power of the Word, letter H, and the law of cause and effect, letter I.

                    Every impulse of will and every passing emotion creates outcomes on every level, especially the physical level. This is the law of cause and effect.

                    Mastery of will and emotions is of the utmost importance in creating Heavenly realities.

                     Knowing how to heal imperfect desires of the fire element and painful emotions of the water element are necessary on the path of spiritual perfection.

                    This is done through releasing whatever is not the highest good of all for transformation and seeing underlying divine perfection
                    through the eyes of love.

                    "As a man believeth, so is he."

                    When we believe in the indwelling divine presence of everything in creation instead of outward appearances of imperfection, our belief becomes
                    a self fulfilling prophecy, it is a key to the process of transmutation into perfection.

                     Transformation on the emotional level is accomplished through allowing painful emotions to flow and change in an atmosphere
                    of loving empathy and validation for those parts of the self that have been wounded.

                    Emotions contain compressed information.

                    As painful emotions are healed through unconditional love and understanding and forgiveness and gratitude for the wisdom gained from them, they change, and
                    as they change and become positive, negative desires also change and become life giving once again.

                    When formerly suppressed wounded emotions are allowed to flow with deep empathy, deep lessons about life contained within them are discovered and integrated within the soul.
                    Even the most powerful person will understand through personal experience the necessity for harmlessness and love.

                      To realize harmlessness in a deep personal way is why the higher self allowed personal experience of painful situations, usually at a very
                    young, helpless and innocent age,  to happen in the first place.

                     By personally experiencing the lack of love and nurturance on an emotional level during a stage of trust and innocence, a soul
                    realizes that this is unacceptable, and desires a new reality of omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent love.

                      When this information is absorbed, painful emotions naturally change into positive divine ones once again.

                    Then the soul no longer uses its beingness to create negative realities through wounded emotions.

                    Remember that emotions of happiness and joy are the natural state of the Children of Light.

                     Once painful emotions are experienced, and their causes are understood, much is learned so that mistakes are no longer made.

                    The oneness of all life becomes understood on such deep personal levels that all harm is avoided, for self or others.

                    It bears repeating again that for the purpose of learning these lessons of harmlessness through personal experience, it is important to let any painful emotions
                     flow with love and gratitude when they come up instead of
                    bypassing them, making them ‘go away’ with medications, distractions, or any forms of dissociation.

                    As this skill is perfected,  flowing healed emotions of joy within the children of light affect the plant kingdom that then more powerfully produce healing substances.

                    When planting seeds, the ancients taught to hold the seed in the mouth for 9 minutes, soaking it in saliva.

                    The seed absorbs information about the body from the saliva and incorporates this information into its own DNA.

                    Now it can produce healing elements for that person to bring sweetness and harmony to the body in the fruit it produces.

                    A person then uses The Power of the Word in being, will, thought, emotions, and sensations to further charge and consecrate plants and
                    fruit with divine virtues so the body later receives ultimate life force from eating the fruit.

                    Remember that wisdom is the proper blending of divine male and female, fire and water, will and emotions.

                    At this time of The Alpha and The Omega, people gain wisdom.

                    They learn how to heal wounded emotions through loving empathy for self and for others and apply divine will and joyful emotions to the plant kingdom for healing and sweet food.

                    It is time to scientifically understand powers inherent in love and forgiveness of self and others to heal, transform, and transmute everything
                    in creation, including food.

                    We inspire the children of love to use will and emotions to create and harvest good fruits of Heaven on Earth.

                    In Heaven on Earth, children from conception on learn from their
                    parents and their society that all good manifestations result from masterful conscious use of divine will and joyful emotions.

[...]

                    Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

                    ***********

                    TODAY'S REFLECTION

                    ******************

                    For a copy of the

                    Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

                    copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                    Feel free to share these messages.

                    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                    Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding

                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 24, 2015

                      3 Degrees Sagittarius

                      The Angels of Fruit

                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                       Kathim

                      Beloved,

                       We control all fruits of the earth.

                      Without mankind knowing it, we inspired people to not only eat fruit in its natural state,
                      i.e. at the moment of its becoming ripe, but also
                      to be blessed with the gifts of nature when nature rests and when no fruits can be harvested.

                      We inspired the drying of fruits, and later the cooking and conserving of them.

                      Then people began to work them up into jams and juices.

                      Our reservoir of recipes and novelties in the utilization of fruits is almost unlimited.

                      The fire of the sun with the waters and earth combine through the mysteries of plant consciousness into the most delicious of foods.

                      In deep meditation on original divine will and thoughts of creation, awareness of the eating of fruit becomes a ceremonial experience,
                      it becomes a sacrament on the deepest organic level of being.

                      Fruits are gifts of Divine Being unto all creation, and are perfected organic results of fire and water.

                        Remember that the experience of meditation brings about attunement with original divine will for the highest good of all.

                      In meditation a person relaxes into states of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation and joy.

                      >From this comes desires for the highest good of all concerned, and emotions of love and other divine virtues flow.
                       From the magnetic energy thus created and shared, you can rest assured that outcomes are sweet and nourishing to spirit, soul and form and to the entire continuum of life. As this occurs, as emotions become beautiful, people bring forth sweet fruits in everything they create.  In this way causes create effects that out picture original divine blueprints of Heaven on Earth. People create sweetness!
                      They join in with the plant kingdom in bringing forth sweetest fruits manifesting the Kingdom of Heaven. The beginning letter of our name, K, is omnipotent will for the highest good of all as a divine quality. Will is fire. The last letter of our name, M, is feelings, emotion, fluidity and change. Emotions are water. Photo: <3 Hope is
      a light, shining in the dark...it is what sustains us through the
      really tough stuff of life. <3
      http://thevintageangel.com/item_36/Choose-Hope-Print.htm In between these two divine virtues of will and emotions are the virtues of wisdom and enlightenment, letter A, transformation, letter umlaut A, ae, high inspiration, letter T, The Power of the Word, letter H, and the law of cause and effect, letter I. Every impulse of will and every passing emotion creates outcomes on every level, especially the physical level. This is the law of cause and effect. Mastery of will and emotions is of the utmost importance in creating Heavenly realities.  Knowing how to heal imperfect desires of the fire element and painful emotions of the water element are necessary on the path of spiritual perfection. This is done through releasing whatever is not the highest good of all for transformation and seeing underlying divine perfection through the eyes of love. "As a man believeth, so is he." When we believe in the indwelling divine presence of everything in creation instead of outward appearances of imperfection, our belief becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, it is a key to the process of transmutation into perfection.  Transformation on the emotional level is accomplished through allowing painful emotions to flow and change in an atmosphere of loving empathy and validation for those parts of the self that have been wounded. Emotions contain compressed information. As painful emotions are healed through unconditional love and understanding and forgiveness and gratitude for the wisdom gained from them, they change, and as they change and become positive, negative desires also change and become life giving once again. When formerly suppressed wounded emotions are allowed to flow with deep empathy, deep lessons about life contained within them are discovered and integrated within the soul. Even the most powerful person will understand through personal experience the necessity for harmlessness and love.   To realize harmlessness in a deep personal way is why the higher self allowed personal experience of painful situations, usually at a very young, helpless and innocent age, to happen in the first place. By personally experiencing the lack of love and nurturance on an emotional level during a stage of trust and innocence, a soul realizes that this is unacceptable, and desires a new reality of omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent love.   When this information is absorbed, painful emotions naturally change into positive divine ones once again. Then the soul no longer uses its beingness to create negative realities through wounded emotions. Remember that emotions of happiness and joy are the natural state of the Children of Light.  Once painful emotions are experienced, and their causes are understood, much is learned so that mistakes are no longer made. The oneness of all life becomes understood on such deep personal levels that all harm is avoided, for self or others. It bears repeating again that for the purpose of learning these lessons of harmlessness through personal experience, it is important to let any painful emotions  flow with love and gratitude when they come up instead of bypassing them, making them ‘go away’ with medications, distractions, or any forms of dissociation. As this skill is perfected, flowing healed emotions of joy within the children of light affect the plant kingdom that then more powerfully produce healing substances. When planting seeds, the ancients taught to hold the seed in the mouth for 9 minutes, soaking it in saliva. The seed absorbs information about the body from the saliva and incorporates this information into its own DNA. Now it can produce healing elements for that person to bring sweetness and harmony to the body in the fruit it produces. A person then uses The Power of the Word in being, will, thought, emotions, and sensations to further charge and consecrate plants and fruit with divine virtues so the body later receives ultimate life force from eating the fruit. Remember that wisdom is the proper blending of divine male and female, fire and water, will and emotions. At this time of The Alpha and The Omega, people gain wisdom. They learn how to heal wounded emotions through loving empathy for self and for others and apply divine will and joyful emotions to the plant kingdom for healing and sweet food. It is time to scientifically understand powers inherent in love and forgiveness of self and others to heal, transform, and transmute everything in creation, including food. We inspire the children of love to use will and emotions to create and harvest good fruits of Heaven on Earth. In Heaven on Earth, children from conception on learn from their parents and their society that all good manifestations result from masterful conscious use of divine will and joyful emotions. The first 24 groups of angels overseeing the earth govern the elements. The next groups govern the 360 degrees of the zodiac. This is the 267th group of angels overseeing the earth. 2+6+7=15. 1+5=6. NUMBER SIX represents the macrocosm in its perfection. It is represented by an equilateral hexagram. alt This is the number of man when he finally reaches that state of enlightenment in which he is one with God. Jesus referred to this number when he said, "I and the Father are One." The lower triangle of the hexagram denotes, in the mystical sense, man with his three dimensional aspect of body, soul and spirit. The upper triangle of the hexagram points to the three-dimensional unification and influence of divine power and virtues in the mental, feeling, and physical worlds. Number six represents the sun and all spherical miracles. MIRACLES For more information on seed propagation, read book one of the Anastasia series.  Order from **www.ringingcedars.com*
                      Footnotes

                      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. Thebeing and the angels share the same name. Thisname is a key to their powers and influence.

                       Names, phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background. If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.

                      Theangel messages are indexed there.

                      Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

                      *********** If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the correct pitch like a tuning fork:

                      TODAY'S REFLECTION

[...]

                      Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's. http://pamelaparnel l.homestead. com/life. html Ebook and audio format.   The five volumes of the Life and Teachings are included in this link.

                      Homesite:

                      www.spiritussanctus.com

                      Look

                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 23, 2016

                        3 Degrees Sagittarius

                        The Angels of Fruit

                        Also known as

                        The Angels of

                         Kathim

                        Beloved,

[...]

                        From this comes desires for the highest good of all concerned,
                         and emotions of love and other divine virtues flow.

                         From the magnetic energy thus created and shared,
                        you can rest assured that outcomes are sweet and nourishing to spirit, soul and form
                        and to the entire continuum of life.

                        As this occurs, as emotions become beautiful, people bring forth sweet fruits on every level in everything they create.

                         In this way causes create effects that out picture original divine blueprints of Heaven on Earth.

                        People create sweetness!

                        Thus they join in with the plant kingdom in bringing forth sweetest fruits manifesting the Kingdom of Heaven.

[...]

                        Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
                        Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com
                        THe Golden Hippie Years
( i miss them )
                        On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK. A window will drop down. Click on Downloads.A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.That should do it.[I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]Thanks for sharing this music.

                        Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                        www.sacredpaintings.com

                        [for viewing only, prints are no longer for sale at this site]

                        or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                        Please feel free to share these with others.

                        TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

                        THELAW OF ONE

                        We are all one.

                        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

                        When one is helped, all are helped.

                        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,and I am one with all there is;I ask that ONLY THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .