Re: << lovingpurelove >> A card from constance kosuda

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2005
      Happy Thanksgiving Connie.

      ----- Original Message -----
      To: polly
      Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 6:56 PM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> A card from constance kosuda

      Dear polly,

      constance kosuda (ckosuda@...) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson greeting card.

      Please click on the following link to see your card:

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=CW28836557

      Alternatively, please visit www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

      CW28836557

      If you encounter any problem at all viewing your card, please click here for help.

      If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here.

      Our ref: JLM750358-CS / CW28836557
      jacquielawson.com, PO Box 1567, Wedmore, Somerset BS28 4YD, United Kingdom.

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
        Connie, Very nice card, thank you for sharing.

        Please click on the following link to see your card:

        http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=SV29188916

        Alternatively, please visit www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

        SV29188916

        If you encounter any problem at all viewing your card, please click here for help.

        If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here.

        Our ref: JLM750358-CS / SV29188916
        jacquielawson.com, PO Box 1567, Wedmore, Somerset BS28 4YD, United Kingdom.