A card from constance kosuda

  • constance kosuda
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 24, 2005

      Dear polly,

      constance kosuda (ckosuda@...) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson greeting card.

      Please click on the following link to see your card:

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=CW28836557

      Alternatively, please visit www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

      CW28836557

      If you encounter any problem at all viewing your card, please click here for help.

      If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here.

      Our ref: JLM750358-CS / CW28836557
      jacquielawson.com, PO Box 1567, Wedmore, Somerset BS28 4YD, United Kingdom.

    • constance kosuda
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2005

        Dear polly,

        http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=SV29188916

        Alternatively, please visit www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

        SV29188916

        If you encounter any problem at all viewing your card, please click here for help.

        If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here.

        Our ref: JLM750358-CS / SV29188916

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 8, 2005

          Dear polly,

          http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=JZ29409847

          Alternatively, please visit www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

          JZ29409847

          If you encounter any problem at all viewing your card, please click here for help.

          If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here.

          Our ref: JLM750358-CS / JZ29409847

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 25, 2005

            Dear polly,

            http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=RV34946066

            Alternatively, please visit www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

            RV34946066

            If you encounter any problem at all viewing your card, please click here for help.

            If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here.

            Our ref: JLM750358-CS / RV34946066

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 8, 2006
              Dear polly,

              constance kosuda (ckosuda@...) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson electronic greeting card.

              Please click on the following link to see your card. If your e-mail program has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the following into the Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.

              http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=JY39056554

              Alternatively, please visit www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

              JY39056554

              If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

              http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

              If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

              http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

              Our ref: JLM750358-CS / JY39056554
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 24, 2006
                Dear polly,

                http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=MT39832495

                Alternatively, please visit www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

                MT39832495

                If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

                http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

                If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

                http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

                Our ref: JLM750358-CS / MT39832495
                Message 7 of 9 , May 1, 2006
                  Dear polly,

                  http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=GW42909680

                  Alternatively, please visit www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

                  GW42909680

                  If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

                  http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

                  If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

                  http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

                  Our ref: JLM750358-CS / GW42909680
                  jacquielawson.com, PO Box 1567, Wedmore, Somerset BS28 4YD, United Kingdom.
                • ckosuda@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 21, 2006
                    Dear polly,

                    constance kosuda (ckosuda@...) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson electronic greeting card.

                    Please click on the following link to see your card. If your e-mail program has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the following into the Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.

                    http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1090675026596

                    Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

                    1090675026596

                    If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

                    http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

                    If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

                    http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

                    Our ref: JLC659690320-CS / 1090675026596
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 28, 2006
                      Dear polly,

                      http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1115627326596

                      Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

                      1115627326596

                      If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

                      http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

                      If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

                      http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

                      Our ref: JLC659690320-CS / 1115627326596
                      jacquielawson.com, PO Box 1567, Wedmore, Somerset BS28 4YD, United Kingdom.