Re: [lovingpurelove] Hello (again)

  • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 12, 2001
      Yes, life IS wonderful, Patti, full of Love and miracles everywhere!
      Love,
      JoAnn

      http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
    • ilive4ugod
      Message 36 of 36 , May 17, 2008
        I want to begin by saying that I feel very blessed to have happened
        upon this place. This month, in particular, I have been led in
        various directions in my spiritual path and have had some incredible
        experiences. This seemed to fit right in at the perfect time.

        So, I say hello and I look forward to what will enter my mail box!!!
        Blessings to all of you!