Re: [lovingpurelove] Hello (again)

  • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 12, 2001
      Yes, indeed, Polly, by choosing Love, we have chosen "the better part",
      as Jesus said to Mary when she sat at His feet, drinking in His words of
      Love and healing. This precious energy of Love is all about us and
      within us, and the more we open ourselves to receive it, the more it
      flows naturally through us into our environment. Let's join our prayers
      for Steve, and others like him, to open their hearts and minds to this
      All-Powerful, ever-victorious Love that lies waiting to bloom in their
      Souls.
      Love,
      JoAnn

      http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
    • ilive4ugod
      Message 36 of 36 , May 17 5:08 PM
        I want to begin by saying that I feel very blessed to have happened
        upon this place. This month, in particular, I have been led in
        various directions in my spiritual path and have had some incredible
        experiences. This seemed to fit right in at the perfect time.

        So, I say hello and I look forward to what will enter my mail box!!!
        Blessings to all of you!