[ANGEL] 20 Scorpio, The Angels of Synthetic Medicines

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 12, 2005

      20 degrees Scorpio

      The Angels of Synthetic Medicines

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nagar’

      Beloved,

      ‘We inspire all medicines which can be produced by synthetic procedures.’

      ‘We guide and protect everyone involved with developing medicines from synthetic sources, which are different from those derived from herbs.’

      ‘ We are similar to the angels of Panari, in that we are also ordained by Divine Providence to teach you how to make various medicines from the most diverse types of metals and their combinations.’

      In the process of spiritual healing, deep attunement of individual being with Divine Being and ONENESS WITH ALL awakens. Then unity of individual will with omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all in turn produces strong flowing feelings of divine love along with other flowing feelings of divine qualities. Feelings are magnetic, and these divine flowing feelings attract perfected states into form.

      All of the heavenly hosts of the constellation Scorpio inspire this process of creating will to love and attracting thereby perfection into form.

      Whenever there is a lack of happiness, then negativity in being, will, thought, and feeling produces and attracts physical symptoms of disease, aging and sickness. Supreme Happiness governs cohesion, and is necessary for the spirit and soul to stay bonded with physical form.

      Negative flowing feelings transform and transmute through love, respect and gratitude and by being embraced safely by other positive divine emotions. One of the methods of restoring flowing feelings of love to attract health, happiness, and immortal perfection in the human body is to use metals that have been impregnated with omnipotent will of divine virtues of ‘Nagar’.

      The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness is the virtue of letter N of our name ‘Nagar’.

      Supreme Happiness reveals solutions for problems on all levels, and also gives the body a strong liver, which performs many necessary functions.

       The liver is in charge of metabolism, performing more than 400 separate functions in an average day, all devoted to converting food into nutrients, storing nutrients for later use, and sorting out the toxins that require elimination.

      We inspire the making of colloidial metal solutions that are charged with the virtues of ‘Nagar’, which deliver medicinal effects of metals without causing heavy metal poisoning.

      Metals have an analogy with Omnipotent Divine Will becoming Divine Love, or Electricity becoming Magnetism.

      When a metal is heated to its melting point, it flows like the water element, which is analogous to emotional magnetic energy.

      Metals conduct electricity, which is the element of fire and will.  By conducting electricity that has been impregnated with divine virtues through diodes made of various metals, ions of these metals, that are filled with divine virtues, are discharged into water.

      Therefore, when a Child of Light wishes to manifest Supreme Happiness through healing elixers of a synthetic nature, he or she first charges them with supreme happiness, letter N,  next the original blueprints of perfection in Divine Mind, letter A, and cleanses metals from impurities of being, will, thought, feeling, and form, using the divine virtue of the letter umlaut A, ae.

      This is the first step in making a synthetic medicine. This prepares the metal for the influx of the virtue of grace and mercy, spontaneous remission,  the divine virtue of letter G, that removes suffering and disease and brings peacefulness of the spirit.

      This virtue bestows true divine blessing, divine blessing that uplifts a person’s vibration so that negative karma is lessened in its harmful effects.  This is necessary for spontaneous remission.

      The virtue of grace and mercy, which shines with an emerald green color to the musical note of F, is impregnated into the metal elixer through the use of the quadrapolar magnet, which  is the use of being, will-visualization, thought, feeling, and sensation.

       The next step is instilling into the metal elixer the original purity of the idea of perfect health, letter A.  This virtue imprints the original divine blueprint of perfect health and immortality into the metal’s vibration, releasing all blueprints of illness.

      When this basic preparation is accomplished, a person accesses further ingenuity through listening to inner guidance, the virtue of letter R.

        With this virtue, the final steps of preparation are intuited from guidance.

       We inspire understanding through the laws of analogy.  We guide a Child of Light to teachers, books and other sources of information.

      The virtues found in metals correspond to the following planets.

      Mercury: The planet of Receptive Divine Wisdom, use brass.

      Venus: The planet of Receptive Divine Love, use copper.

      Sun:  The star of Creative Aspect of Higher Self, use gold.

      Moon: The planet of Receptive Aspect of Higher Self, use silver or tin.

      Mars: The planet of Creative Divine Love, use iron.

      Jupiter: The planet of Creative Divine Wisdom, use tin.

      Saturn: The planet of Receptive Divine Will, use lead.

      Earth: The planet of Creative Divine Will, use silver or tin.

      Through the laws of analogy, the as above- so below laws, there are many ways to cross-reference and document subtle effects of metals on being, will, mind, emotions, and body.

      This is the 254th group of angels overseeing the Earth.

      2+5+4=11.  1+1=2.

      ‘NUMBER TWO is the number of duality, of polarity, of the positive and the negative principle. In the material world, the two indicates electricity and magnetism, love and hate, light and shadow. It is always a pole and its anti-pole, of which one could not exist without the other. It is God and man. It appertains to those religions which regard God as something separate, whereby the dualistic principle is to be found in all forms of existence. Two can be represented by a horizontal line’.

      ‘N-A-G-A-R’

      *

      Sigil of

      ‘N-A-G-A-R’

      MIRACLES

      How divine virtues work together when used together in words.

      Here is a reference list on how divine virtues work together when impregnated into metals or used together in words.

      Add this reference list to the list of letters found in the message of 12 degrees Scorpio.

      A… [Ah}…is analogous to the enlightened intellect, faculty of judgment, comprehension of profoundest truths, knowledge and faculty of perception, and development of all intellectual faculties.

      Umlaut A…[ae]…the realization of wishes regarding physical matter.

      B…imparts absolute power over the electromagnetic flows of energy [electric=will, magnetic=feeling] in all spheres.  This is the mastery over polarity, life and death.

      C…everything relating to the influences of all divine ideas, virtues and qualities.

      D…is everything that is connected to the consciousness and the mental matrix.  Futhermore, the “D” everywhere enlarges the ego-consciousness and leads to wisdom.

      E… is related to the transfer of consciousness anad intuition.

      F…everything that refers to the unification of the basic qualities of the spirit, i.e.,will-power, intellect and feeling, as ego-consciousness.

      G….divine blessing: for instance mercy, peace, spontaneous remission, etc.

      H…everything that is meant by intuition regarding Divine Providence.

      Ch…linguistic talent, no matter whether the languages of spiritual beings, human beings or animals, or the knowledge of symbols is concerned.

      I…everything relating to conscience, reminiscence, and memory.

      J…everything connected to ecstasy and rapture.

      K…everything concerning the state of manifestation of belief.

      L…everything regarding the spiritual comprehension of true morality from the mystical point of view.

      M…everything referring to feeling, life, and sensitivity.

      N…everything concerning the mental energy field [aura] and the mental matrix with regard to the aura.

      Umlaut O…everything that refers to the transformation of mental qualities.

      O…everything analogous to the basic qualities of the spirit with regard to harmony, fatefulness and legality.

      P…everything that has to do with religious feeling and deepest devotion.

      R…everything concerning freedom of will, freedom of action, and intellectuality.

      S…everything regarding enthusiasm and the absolute mastery of the electric [willpower] flow of energy.

      Sch…everything connected to perfect enlightenment, spiritualization and rapture

      T…all phases of influencing memory.

      U…everything relating to the faculty of working in the akasha [all-pervading] principle, in all forms of existence: likewise the highest intuition, the karma or mastery of fate.

      W…everything appertaining to clairsentience, faculty of psychometry: furthermore, also to medial faculties.

      Y[umlaut U]… everything having to do with inspiration in connection with intuition, due to the attachment to God and love, and the mental faculties arising therefrom.

      Z…everything that brings about the enhancement of general intellectual faculties and has special influence on memory.

      *************************

      Note: Polly apologizes for accidentally choosing a picture of a poisonous mushroom for use on the stationery for day before yesterday's message: The Angels of Cooking and Baking.

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

    • Gulshan vl
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 11, 2006

        20 degrees Scorpio
        The Angels of Synthetic Medicines
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Nagar’

        Beloved,

        ‘We inspire all medicines which can be produced by synthetic procedures.’

        ‘We guide and protect everyone involved with developing medicines from synthetic sources, which are different from those derived from herbs.’

        ‘We are similar to the heavenly host of Panari, in that we are also ordained by Divine Providence to teach you how to make various medicines from the most diverse types of metals and their combinations.’

        All of the heavenly hosts of the constellation Scorpio inspire strong flowing divine will to produce flowing divine feelings of love.

        As you know, in the process of healing strong flowing divine will produces strong divine flowing feelings that in turn attract a particular perfected state into form.

        Supreme Happiness is necessary for cohesion. This virtue reveals solutions to any problem. Supreme Happiness is necessary for the body to have a strong liver which metabolizes nutrients and performs many other necessary functions.

         The liver is in charge of metabolism, performing more than 400 separate functions in an average day, all devoted to converting food into nutrients, storing nutrients for later use, and sorting out the toxins that require elimination.

        The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness is the virtue of letter N of our name ‘Nagar’.

        Whenever there is a lack of flowing feelings of happiness, negativity in being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation  in self or others can cause physical symptoms of disease, aging and sickness.

        One of the methods of restoring flowing divine feelings of love to attract health, happiness, and immortal perfection in the human body is to use metals that are charged with the divine virtues of our name ‘Nagar’.

        The use of metals is connected to the process of Divine Will becoming Divine Love, or Electricity becoming Magnetism.

        Metals conduct electricity, the element of fire and will.

        When a metal is heated to its melting point, it will flow like the water element, emotional magnetic energy.

        Therefore, when a person wishes to manifest Supreme Happiness, the letter N,  through healing elixers of a synthetic nature, he or she first instills flowing feelings of happiness into the metal elixir, using the divine virtue of the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, letter A.  This virtue awakens mystical faculties and imprints the original divine blueprint of perfect health and immortality into the metal’s vibration.

        As this is done, metals are cleansed from impurities of being, will, thought, feeling, and form, through release,  the divine virtue of the letter umlaut A, ae.

        The next step in making a synthetic medicine is to attract grace and mercy, the divine virtue of letter G, to alleviate harmful effects of previous negative causes of suffering and disease. This virtue bestows true divine blessing, blessing that uplifts a person’s vibration so that negative karma is lessened in its harmful effects.  This is necessary for spontaneous remission and bringing about peacefulness of the spirit.

        The virtue of grace and mercy is charged into the metal elixer through the use of the quadrapolar magnet.  [The quadrapolar magnet is the use of being- will, thought, feeling, and sensation.]

         The next step is instilling again into the metal elixer the divine virtue of the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, letter A.  This virtue again imprints the original divine blueprint of perfect health and immortality into the metal’s vibration. Imperfections are released back to divine being for transformation.

        When this basic preparation is accomplished, a Child of Light accesses ingenuity through listening to inner guidance, the virtue of letter R.  With this virtue, the final steps of preparation are intuited from guidance. We inspire understanding through the laws of analogy.  We also guide a Child of Light to teachers, books and other sources of information.

        We inspire the making of colloidial metal solutions, which deliver medicinal effects of metals without causing heavy metal poisoning.

        Through the law of analogy, the as above- so below law, there are many ways to cross-reference and document subtle effects of metals on being- will, mind, emotions, and body.

[...]

        D…is everything that is connected to the consciousness and the mental matrix.  Furthermore, the “D” everywhere enlarges the ego-consciousness and leads to wisdom.

        E… is related to the transfer of consciousness and intuition.

        F…everything that refers to the unification of the basic qualities of the spirit, i.e., will-power, intellect and feeling, as ego-consciousness.

        G….divine blessing: for instance mercy, peace, spontaneous remission, etc.

        H…everything that is meant by intuition regarding Divine Providence.

        Ch…linguistic talent, no matter whether the languages of spiritual beings, human beings or animals, or the knowledge of symbols is concerned.

        I…everything relating to conscience, reminiscence, and memory.

        J…everything connected to ecstasy and rapture.

        K…everything concerning the state of manifestation of belief.

        L…everything regarding the spiritual comprehension of true morality from the mystical point of view.

        M…everything referring to feeling, life, and sensitivity.

        N…everything concerning the mental energy field [aura] and the mental matrix with regard to the aura.

        Umlaut O, eu…everything that refers to the transformation of mental qualities.

[...]

        By allowing feelings to flow with the intent of healing them, they reveal much wisdom, especially in the presence of love, respect and gratitude.

        ‘N-A-G-A-R’

        N… This sound is the sound of supreme happiness and fulfillment.

        The purpose of the creation of synthetic medicines with their corresponding physical and vibrational benefits is to bless everyone with happiness and restore good liver function.

        On a physical plane, this virtue gives mastery over ‘the principle of cohesion or coherence, gravity and the attractive power of everything material.’ This is necessary for the making of these medicines.
        This virtue gives control over the mental matrix, which is ’the spiritual bonding material that connects the emotional body to the mental body, i.e., to the spirit. The mastery of this virtue reveals to the child of God all the mysteries relating to the mind and the emotions and bestows the ability to comprehend, see, sense and control, the mental matrix with its sphere of action, either in regard of self or others.’

        The color is dark red, the musical note is A, it is of the water element of feeling so it has a cool sensation. The liver is formed from this virtue.

        *

        A…wisdom and enlightenment. See below.

        umlaut A, ae…The sound of this letter, the long "A", in the cosmic language ‘is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another’.

        ‘Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation. With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action’.

        ‘The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues’.

        ‘This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.’

        In the intellect the ability is gained to ‘see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master’.

        ‘In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

        ‘On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.’

        The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

        *

        G… True love seeks grace and mercy for all beings. This virtue uplifts a person’s vibrations so that any returning negative karma is lessened in its effects.

        The sound of this letter is the sound of the virtue of divine grace and mercy. In the physical world this virtue represents ‘all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired. On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction’.

        ‘Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned. In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’

        The color of this virtue is deep grass green with a feeling of coolness, musical note F, and the left eye is formed from this virtue.

        *

        A…This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.

        This virtue reveals the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, all of the original blueprints of the perfection of manifest creation.

        ‘This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom

        The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

        Umlaut A, ae…The mysteries of life and death and transformation through understanding release of imperfections for change into another state that is the highest good of all.

        *

        R… To obtain true wisdom for the purpose of creating mediciness, the first requirement is the ability to listen to, hear, and follow the inner voice of guidance. … The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and guardian of freedom and independence.  This virtue brings ingenuity so that anything that is undertaken can be easily accomplished.

        ‘In this state there is the feeling of freedom of any pressing burden of the laws, for by the mastery of all the preceding virtues you have achieved a state of maturity by which this feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability. This comes from the realization of the harmony and perfection of all divine laws and the identification and love of them so intensely that they have actually become merged with oneself. In this case you are the personification and representation of the divine laws and they will serve you, and your sense of freedom will derive from them rather than in spite of them.’

        The color is golden, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, the musical note is C, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

        *
        MIRACLES

        Suggestion: [save and add the reference list given above to your list of letters found in the message of 12 degrees Scorpio. }

        ************************

        Note:  Here is the answer I wrote to a letter  that asked about creating a volt with The Law of One:

        In the ancient teachings, it is said that to make a volt of any divine quality or formula requires 462 invocations.  2 of them must be on the level of omnipresence or akasha, 60 of them on the mental plane, and 400 of them with flowing feeling.

        Since you are using The Law of One often as needed, this volt will form naturally by doing the following:

        I suggest that you go into your Divine Infant Self, and experience two deep powerful meditations WHERE YOU EXPERIENCE YOURSELF AS PURE BEING ONE WITH DIVINE BEING AND ALL CREATION, AND INVOKE, EXPERIENCE, SEE AND FEEL THIS LAW PERMEATING EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE, THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE.

         VISUALIZE AND FEEL THE LAW OF ONE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING THROUGH THE FREE WILL COOPERATION OF ALL IN CREATION, THE INDWELLING PRESENCE OF DIVINE LIFE THAT EXISTS IN ALL, AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE DNA ITSELF IN ALL LIFE WANTS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF SELF AND OTHERS. Once this is done, you have formed the 2 meditations that are needed in the Akasha.

        Also, whenever you have the time, as you use The Law of One, THINK ABOUT IT, what it means. Ask for and get CLEAR pictures and concepts in your mind of WHY THIS LAW WORKS and WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANS. It is this sort of activity that brings about the 60 mental times necessary to form a volt.

        And EVERY time you use The Law of One, take time to FLOW WITH FEELINGS of the highest good of all concerned, FEEL the highest good of all concerned happening, feel how wonderful it is for all those beings to be their happiest, their most joyous and free, having all their needs met in the best way! This will guarentee that the 400 emotional times needed to form a volt are fullfilled.

        When a volt is formed, you will know it, because when you go to invoke The Law of One, you will find that you feel the energy flash out like a bolt of lightening just by intending it, just by thinking of it, just by saying "May the highest good of all concerned happen here.", and when you say the entire law, the meaning of it flashes out like a bolt of lightening too and expands ever more, creating ever greater floods of emotional energy of the highest good of all happening.  Each time you use it, the meaning and feelings get deeper and deeper. Its pretty amazing.

        So here it is again:

        If you wish to create a volt of this Law, first carefully meditate on it twice with emphasis  in the Akasha, which is consciousness-penetrating-all.  Consciousness penetrating all is experiencing yourself as one with Divine Consciousness and Life, and experiencing yourself as omnipresent everywhere within all beings, things, and places .  So, in this state, meditate on The Law of One  being activated everywhere, activated within all Creation.  Do this two times.

        Then meditate on it sixty more times in which your emphasis is on the meaning of it, in deep inner thought in the mind and mental sphere.  This charges the volt on the mental plane.

        Then finally the volt will be charged on the astral plane when you have flowed with feelings of The Law of One happening a total of four hundred  times, four hundred times in which you have emphasised  FLOWING FEELINGS of the highest good of all concerned happening.

        Then whenever you invoke it physically, silently or outloud, a volt of The Law of One shoots forth on all of these levels.

        The meditation on The Law of One should be done whenever inner guidance directs, and as you naturally use it to transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for others, large situations or small.

        In my experience, The Law of One comes automatically into my mind in any situation that seems hard to deal with. Sometimes it just pops in even when everything is fine. I feel very powerful changes in the universe whenever I invoke The Law of One. I often feel guided to do it while looking at the sun or the moon.

        When this number of meditations have been performed, a  permanent volt is formed so that when you think of, and INTEND The Law of One, it comes a volt that shoots from the akasha, [consciousness-penetrating-all], omnipresently through all Creation through planes of will, mind, emotions into form, affecting everything, and especially the specific situation you direct it to.

        As more and more people create volts of the divine virtues and The Law of One, Creation stays clean and pure.  This is analogous to the way bolts of lightning cleanse and purify the air and the elements.

        *********

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 12, 2007

          ‘We inspire all medicines which can be produced by synthetic procedures.’

          ‘We guide and protect everyone involved with developing medicines from synthetic sources, which are different from those derived from herbs.’

          ‘We are similar to the heavenly host of Panari, in that we are also ordained by DivineProvidence to teach you how to make various medicines from the most diverse types of metals and their combinations.’

          All of the heavenly hosts of Scorpio inspire strong will to produce flowing feelings of divine love.

          As you know, in the process of healing, it is strong flowing divine will that produces feelings which attract perfected states into form.

          Feelings of supreme Happiness are necessary for cohesion. Feelings of supreme happiness reveal solutions to any problems. Feelings of happiness are necessary for the body to have a strong liver.

            T he liver is in charge of metabolism, performing more than 400 separate functions in an average day, all devoted to converting food into nutrients, storing nutrients for later use, and sorting out toxins that require elimination.

          T he divine virtue of Supreme Happiness is the essence of the liver and is the virtue of letter N of our name ‘Nagar’.

          When there is negativity instead of happiness in being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations,  physical symptoms of disease, aging and sickness often result.

          One method of restoring flowing divine feelings of love that attract health, happiness, and immortal perfection in the human body is to use metals that are charged with divine virtues of ‘Nagar’.

          To understand this, remember that metals can be charged with frequencies of divine virtues.  Remember that Divine Will becoming Divine Love is analogous to El ectricity becoming Magnetism.

          Metals conduct electricity, the element of divine fire and omnipotent will.

          When a metal is heated to its melting point, it will flow like the water element, or emotional magnetic energy.

          T herefore, when a person wishes to manifest Supreme Happiness through healing elixers of a synthetic nature, he or she first instills flowing feelings of happiness into a metal elixir. This is done with the understanding of the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, letter A.  It is this virtue that awakens mystical faculties and imprints the original divine blueprint of perfect health and immortality into a metal’s vibration.

          As this is done, metals are cleansed from any frequencies of impurities of being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations, through release, This is  the divine virtue of the letter umlaut A, ae.

          T he next step in making synthetic medicine is to attract frequencies of grace and mercy, the divine virtue of letter G, to alleviate har mf ul effects of previous negative causes of suffering and disease. T his virtue bestows true divine blessings, blessings that uplift a person’s vibration so that negative karma is lessened in its har mf ul effects.   T his is necessary for spontaneous remissions and bringing about peacefulness of the spirit.

          T he virtue of grace and mercy is charged into the metal elixer through the use of the quadrapolar magnet.  [ T he quadrapolar magnet is the use of being- will, thought, feelings, and sensations, otherwise known as Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwaves.]

            T he next step is instilling again into the metal elixer the frequencies of the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, letter A.   T his virtue again imprints the original divine blueprints of perfect health and immortality into the metal’s vibrations. Imperfections are further released back to divine being for transformation.

          When this basic preparation is accomplished, a Child of Light accesses even greater ingenuity through listening to inner guidance, the virtue of letter R.  With this virtue, the final steps of preparation are intuited from guidance.

          We inspire understanding through the laws of analogy.  We also guide a Child of Light to teachers, books and other sources of information.

          We inspire the making of colloidial metal solutions, which deliver medicinal effects of metals without causing heavy metal poisoning.

          T hrough the laws of analogy, the as above- so below law, there are many ways to cross-reference and document subtle effects of metals on being- will, mind, emotions, and body.

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 11, 2009

              Patrick, here are the heavenly emanations of 20 Scorpio, the degree of the zodiac of today's sun....

              20 degrees Scorpio

              The Angels of Synthetic Medicines

              Also known as

              The Angels of ‘Nagar’

              Beloved,

              ‘We inspire all medicines which can be produced by synthetic procedures.’

              ‘We guide and protect everyone involved with developing medicines from synthetic sources, which are different from those derived from herbs.’

              ‘We are similar to the heavenly host of Panari, in that we are also ordained by Divine Providence to teach you how to make various medicines from the most diverse types of metals and their combinations.’

              We inspire the making of colloidial metal solutions, which deliver medicinal effects of metals without causing heavy metal poisoning.

              All of the heavenly hosts of Scorpio inspire strong will to produce flowing feelings of divine love.

              As you know, in the process of healing, it is strong flowing divine will that produces feelings  that  attract perfected states into form.

[...]

              B…imparts absolute power over the electromagnetic flows of energy [electric=will, magnetic=feeling] in all spheres.  This is the mastery over polarity, life and death.  Meditate on this virtue to develop mastery over personal will and feelings.

            • spiritus@mindspring.com

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 11, 2013

                    20 degrees Scorpio

                    The Angels of Synthetic Medicines

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Nagar

                    Beloved,

                    We inspire all medicines which can be produced by synthetic procedures.

                    We guide and protect everyone involved with developing medicines from synthetic sources, which are different from those derived from herbs.

                    We are similar to the heavenly host of Panari, in that we are also
                    ordained by Divine Providence to teach you how to make various medicines from the most diverse types of metals and their combinations.

                    We inspire the making of colloidal metal solutions, which deliver medicinal effects of metals without causing heavy metal poisoning.

                    All of the heavenly hosts of Scorpio inspire strong will to produce flowing feelings of divine love.

                    This love attracts whatever miracles are necessary for the highest good of all concerned.

                     As you know, in the process of healing, it is strong flowing divine will that produces beautiful feelings that attract perfected states into form.

                     The liver is in charge of metabolism, performing more than 400 separate functions in an average day, all devoted to converting food into
                    nutrients, storing nutrients for later use, and sorting out toxins that require elimination.

                    Feelings of supreme Happiness are necessary for cohesion.

                    Feelings of supreme happiness reveal solutions to any problems.

                    Feelings of happiness are necessary for the body to have a strong liver.

                    The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness is the essence of the liver and is the virtue of letter N of our name Nagar.

                    When there is negativity instead of happiness in being, will, thought,
                    feelings, and sensations,physical symptoms of disease, aging and sickness often result.

                    One method of restoring flowing divine feelings of love that attract
                    health, happiness, and immortal perfection in the human body is to use colloidal metals that are charged with divine virtues of Nagar.

                    To understand this, remember that metals can be charged with frequencies of divine virtues.

                    Remember that Divine Will becoming Divine Love is analogous to Electricity becoming Magnetism.

                    Metals conduct electricity, the element of divine fire and omnipotent will.

                    By charging metals with beautiful feelings, which are magnetic, a colloidial mixture becomes electro-magnetic and charges the cells of the body with
                    such high frequencies that healing occurs.

                     Remember that when a metal is heated to its melting point, it will flow like the water element, or emotional magnetic energy.
                    Heat is analogous to will, and when will and it's attendant visualization is applied to feelings and exposed to metal with intent, this metal becomes a recording
                    instrument, much like tapes used to record sound.

                     Therefore, when a person wishes to manifest Supreme Happiness through
                    healing elixirs of a synthetic nature, he or she first instills flowing feelings of happiness into a colloidal metal elixir.

[...]

                    The virtue of grace and mercy is charged into the metal elixir through the use of the quadrapolar magnet.

                    The quadrapolar magnet is the use of
                    being- will, thought, feelings, and sensations, otherwise known as Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwaves which influences the quantum field.

                    The next step is instilling again into the metal elixir the frequencies of the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, letter A.

[...]

                    C…everything relating to the nfluences of all divine ideas, virtues and qualities.

[...]

                    One of the main purposes of the creation of synthetic medicines with their
[...]

                    element is earth so it has the sensation of weight.The anus is form this virtue.

[...]

                    R… To obtain true wisdom for the purpose of creating medicines, the first requirement is the ability to listen to, hear, and follow the inner voice of guidance.

[...]

                    Footnotes

                     Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                    Theangel messages are indexed there.

                    ***********

                    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1593_673258916033316_1650553748_n.jpg

                    ******************

                    For a copy of the

                    copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                    Feel free to share these messages.

                    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                    The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                    Ebook and audio format.

                    Homesite:

                    www.spiritussanctus.com

                    Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

                    Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one

                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 11, 2014

                    20 degrees Scorpio

                    The Angels of Synthetic Medicines

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Nagar

                    Beloved,

                    We are similar to the heavenly host of Panari, in that we are also
                    ordained by Divine Providence to teach you how to make various medicines from the most diverse types of metals and their combinations.

                    We inspire the making of colloidal metal solutions, which deliver medicinal effects of metals without causing heavy metal poisoning.
                    We inspire all medicines which can be produced by synthetic procedures.

                    We guide and protect everyone involved with developing medicines from synthetic sources, which are different from those derived from herbs.

                     Remember that all of the heavenly hosts of Scorpio inspire strong will to produce flowing emotions of divine love.

                    This love attracts whatever miracles are necessary for the highest good of all concerned.

                     As you know, in the process of healing, it is strong flowing divine will and omnipresence that produces beautiful emotions that attract perfected states into form.

                     The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness is the essence of the liver and is the virtue of letter N of our name Nagar.

                     The liver is in charge of metabolism, performing more than 400 separate functions in an average day, all devoted to converting food into
                    nutrients, storing nutrients for later use, and sorting out toxins that require elimination.
                    Emotions of happiness are necessary for the body to have a strong liver.

                    Emotions of supreme Happiness are necessary for cohesion.

                    Emotions of supreme happiness reveal solutions to any problems.

                    When there is negativity instead of happiness in being, will, thought,
                    emotions, and sensations,physical symptoms of disease, aging and sickness often result.

                    One method of restoring flowing divine emotions of love that attract
                    health, happiness, and immortal perfection in the human body is to use colloidal metals that are charged with divine virtues of Nagar.

                    To understand this, remember that metals can be charged with frequencies of divine virtues.

                    Remember that Divine Will becoming Divine Love is analogous to Electricity becoming Magnetism.

                    Metals conduct electricity, the element of divine fire and omnipotent will.

                    By charging metals with beautiful emotions, which are magnetic, a colloidial mixture becomes divinely electro-magnetic and charges the cells of the body with
                    such high frequencies that healing occurs.

                     Remember that when a metal is heated to its melting point, it will flow like the water element, or emotional magnetic energy.
                    Heat is analogous to will, and when will and it's attendant visualization is applied to emotions and exposed to metal with intent, this metal becomes a recording
                    instrument, much like tapes used to record sound.
                    This is why throughout history sacred healing metal objects required high awareness and concentration in their making and use.

                      Therefore, when a person wishes to manifest Supreme Happiness through
                    healing elixirs of a synthetic nature, he or she first instills flowing emotions of divine happiness into a colloidal metal elixir.

                    This is done with the understanding of the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, letter A.

                    It is this virtue that awakens mystical faculties and imprints the
                    original divine blueprint of perfect health and immortality into a metal’s vibration.

                     As this is done, metals are cleansed from any frequencies of impurities
                    of being, will, thought, emotions, and sensations, through release,  letting them go and change into other states.

                     This is the divine virtue of the letter umlaut A, ae.

                    The next step in making synthetic medicine is to attract frequencies of
                    grace and mercy, the divine virtue of letter G, to alleviate harmful effects of previous negative causes of suffering and disease.

                    This virtue bestows true divine blessings, blessings that uplift a person’s
                    vibration so that negative karma is lessened in its harmful effects.

                     This is necessary for spontaneous remissions and bringing about peacefulness of the spirit.

                    The virtue of grace and mercy is charged into the metal elixir through the use of the quadrapolar magnet.

                    The quadrapolar magnet is the use of
                    being- will, thought, emotions, and sensations, otherwise known as Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwaves which influences the quantum field.

[...]

                    Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to