Re: << lovingpurelove >> ~*~ Radiant Polly! * My Ambrosial Healing Angel! ~*~

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
      Dearest ShiVaNi,

      I've been keeping myself empowered with much healing energy since we spoke and I
      promised to help. There is an abundance of energy for you to be nurtured and
      helped, and I'm sending to you and surrounding you with as much of this goodness as
      I seem to know. Please seek to draw from me, too. There are many healers in the
      lovingpurelove group, so there will be many radiating for you now that you have
      declared your need. I am grateful hearing you are more at ease since we spoke.
      Keep drawing on the abundance of healing light and energy, and I will call you soon.
      Sweet and tender blessings, Polly

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005
        ~*~ Radiant Polly! Ambrosial Healing Angel! ~*~

        {this is the first time I have used the colours and
        font of the new 'rich text editor' my usual compuserve browser cannot use it}

        Polly my dearest sister, this is a life and death health
        situation for me. I am extremely grateful to you for
        your Friendship, Healing Blessings and Divine Love!

        I have not considered 'drawing' healing energy from you Polly... I thought that doing such would be intrusive and selfish. I will gently attempt to do as you say.

        I would be humbly grateful also if any of the other
        divine~hearted spiritual healers here would also
        radiate healing blessings towards me... Polly said
        that I should make this request. I am shy to do so ~
        but now I do ask. Polly knows of my perhaps dire health condition and its specifics. I am completely surrendered to her.

        It is  a comfort for me to know that you are here...
        and helping me. I am completely isolated and alone in this. I have no family nor anyone else that cares
        in my life. I am afraid that if I describe in detail
        exactly  my condition and specific details of what
        is wrong with my physical body here; that giving
        that Image to everyone will give my illness strength
        and the illness more power. What is everyone's
        opinion on this? Polly knows the specifics. But I think my intuition is telling me not not tell the details publically very much. I feel it may give power to my illness and weaken my healing... and lessen Polly's blessing effect on being able to send healing to me
        with fullest results.

        {{{ Ambrosial Divine Love and Hugs To ALL! }}}

        ~*~*~*~ Love,  ShiVaNi  SaNnYaSiNi  ~*~*~*~

         ----- Original Message -----   From: "*~ ShiVaNi SaNnYaSiNi ~*" shivani_sannyasini@y...