Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Hello (again)

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 12, 2001

      in me

      and you

      peace

      I am alive

      and embracing life!

      Pattimari
    • ilive4ugod
      Message 36 of 36 , May 17 5:08 PM
        I want to begin by saying that I feel very blessed to have happened
        upon this place. This month, in particular, I have been led in
        various directions in my spiritual path and have had some incredible
        experiences. This seemed to fit right in at the perfect time.

        So, I say hello and I look forward to what will enter my mail box!!!
        Blessings to all of you!