Simply, the present moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 3, 2005
      Simply, the present moment
      "A positive ritual is a behaviour that becomes automatic over time - fueled by some deeply held value"
       -Tony Schwartz & Jim Loehr from The Power of Full Engagement
      (shared with us in love from the desk calendar of John Allen, Brisbane Australia)

      Jaguar symbolically represents integrity.
      Jaguar shows us that there are two sides of our self.
      Jaguar shares, that within the polarity of our personality we can do no wrong, as long as we are in truth with ourself. The Maya believed that Jaguar roamed through their dreamstate prepared to devour the wrongful thoughts and deeds of the day. Among the Mayan and Olmec civilisations, Jaguar represented divinity and wholeness.
      Two Jaguars allow us to see the polarity within ourselves.
      At this time in our civilisation changes are occurring at a pace, faster than we can comprehend within our conscious mind.
      Every aspect of our lives is becoming fast-paced.
      Our young people are forming opinions and ideals far removed from many of the manner of the values held by our grand-parents and great grand parents.
      As a people of Planet Earth we are beginning to understand and have compassion for all cultures.
      Once, as a western culture we lacked tolerance for those of Eastern culture and vice versa - today, we have begun to form opinions, which also change our way of thinking, through interaction of one culture with another. Through the friends we make in all cultures we are beginning to change the conscious thoughts we have held. We know that people are 'just' people - walking the path of the particular culture into which they have incarnated in this lifetime.
      We have compassion for those cultures where poverty is so extreme, that physical survival is the only criteria.
      Where we are more fortunate we are able through our quest for peace bring love and understanding through the soul - so that in their dreamstate they are able to feel the  love of our souls. We take the steps with them allowing them to gather strength to face the new day and to walk the paths of which they dream.
      The first step we need to take in order to assist in the change of mass consciousness, is to learn to love ourselves.
      To grasp the idea that within ourself lies the capacity to change, everything through love.
      When we begin to really understand that Loves does change everything, we and everything around  begins to change. The world does begin to look more rosy when we begin to love ourselves. Remember the old saying that 'everyone loves a lover". Have you too at some stage noticed the happiness when people first enter into a new romantic relationship?
      Why can't you have that same relationship with yourself?
      Be happy with how you look!
      Be in love with how you feel!
      Love the shadow side of self as much as the 'good' side.
      Know yourself well enough to know when you are out of integrity with you sub-conscious mind.
      Know that your soul journey is - simple.
      Life is a game you came to play. You enrolled in the School of life to learn the lessons of abundance and compassion.
      Life is not complicated - we just make it so, for as human beings we 'like' to make obstacles for ourselves. Aferall we need to be busy. We don't really want to sit all day contemplating our navel while sitting under a tree. We like to think that we are creating something for posterity, something to leave behind for future generations which shows that we 'made a difference'. In creating 'the difference' we forget to leave room for ourselves - to enjoy the aspect of life which shows itself to us right now. We take too seriously this Game of Life and forget to remember that games should be fun.
      When did you last laugh at yourself?
      When did you last laugh with yourself?
      Can you begin to visualise yourself laughing - at life?
      not the thumbing your nose variety of laugh, but the joy of understanding that life is here as a gift, given as a reward for the lessons you have undertaken in the Soul's search for the journey towards source.
      In today's graphic the symbology is for the change of thinking within ourselves and society that we can once again learn the meaning of fun.
      To remember that we play the game of life, attracting into our game that which will give strength to the soul.
      Fun is the easy part - learn to love yourself - all aspects of yourself.
      If you have disease - wrap that in love and highlight in your mind how much you do love that aspect of self.
      If you have a disability, know and love this for the gift of opportunity it has given you, to learn about yourself..
      Disease, disability, despair all are gifts enabling us the opportunity to have empathy for our fellow beings. They give us the tools of compassion.
      ....and all this through the simple step of -
      First Love Yourself...... without judgment.
      If you love yourself - You Can Not hurt others.
      Love gives an understanding of the pain inflicted through greed and manipulation.
      Love CAN stop wars.

      just remember that it is OK to slip now and again for just a moment into old patterns - old patterns show how far you have come within your own personal evolution.

      until tomorrow
      I share with love
      from my heart to your heart
      Gaele Arnott, here in Brisbane, Australia on the 4th November, 2005

      Light a Candle for Peace
      I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal)
      in lighting a candle together,
      so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
      Together we can create a reality free of greed and manipulation,
      where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear or judgement and in unconditional love.
      I ask that the flame burn eternally within our hearts in recognition of all those
      folk who have chosen to leave this planet at this time, so that we may awaken to the role we are
      truly meant to play.

      the midi playing is: The color of my Love (Celine Dion)
      - another
      the candle graphic is a creation shared from PatchesAngel, Ohio, USA

      today's graphic is created in Corel paintShop Pro X, using a background photo of Trinidad with the beautiful Chela representing the modern goddess holding the flame to ignite power of love.

      the frame and  stairs used in todays graphic are from PatchesAngel

      should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.
      There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide
      their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use.
      There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message
      and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so
      then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously
      done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes,
      is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions
      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
      To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance,
      invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.
      you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
      Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

      Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
      Do this for each screen name you use.
      Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
      hanged the settings back to filter your mail.
    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 24 10:21 PM
        This article was forwarded to me from someone close to me as a reminder that each moment is precious.
        My sister Chris had a heart attack on the 16th August and was in a coma for a week. Today she is awake - still in intensive care with a long road to recovery. These words are for us each to enjoy the moment - with love
        Gaele

        Simply, the present Moment

        When you were younger did you dream of life as you would wish it to be?
        Did you hope for it to be peaceful, abundant and serene?
        Did you feel invincible? nothing could stand in your way - you could achieve or be!!
        Then you come to reflect on life and found it was not as you dreamt it to be.
        Is it better than you thought it to be?
        Do you look at all aspects of life in a positive manner, knowing that it's exactly how it was meant to be.
        For you to grow and develop into the 'how you are today' - you needed the ups and downs
        - the comings and goings of life.
        Life is not about forever sitting dreaming and writing in your journal of hopes and desires - it's about meeting life and living the dreams.
        Sometimes the reality doesn't meet our expectation but then time goes by and you realise that a hand did guide you past the expectation into a field much richer and greener than the one which did exist in thought.
        maybe the path was a little rocky and you did stumble once or twice on the uneven ground but how rich is the memory of that journey?
        There are some aspects which we would choose not to experience again, but in the full context of life in review, they are very few.
        Life is rich with the people we include in our journey as well as the games we play with those in our life.
        Have you considered this FUN?
        do you laugh in joy at the memory?
        Peace comes in moments of stress if you can review and hug these memories to you.
        Know that everything has a cycle and if you are finding the 'going' is tough at the moment, then allow memory to let you know it will end. Good times are ahead.
        Easier days will be here.
        You will laugh and jump in joy as the sun sparkles in your field.
        Enjoy this moment - for it will not come again
        Enjoy the difficult moment as much as the good for the strength comes from the difficult so that the enjoyment may be more fulfilling when that time comes.

        a forward on the 25th august from Gaele Arnott, Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday the 11th July, 2006

        Todays graphic is created by Gaele in PSP9
        the frame used is from the mouse of PatchesAngel, Ohio USA

        should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...

        the midi playing is : Endearing Young Charms
        http://www.grandpaschober.com/

        The Peace Candle

        I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
          Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

          the candle graphic today is from the creativity of PatchesAngel, gifted to us all in love

          Evolution is a leap in consciousness
             There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

            you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
            Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

            AOL addresses: Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.  Do this for each screen name you use.
            Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't changed the settings back to filter your mail