NuAgape - #087 - 3 November 2005 - The Message of Unselfish Unconditional Love - I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

  • JagGY 10QZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005

      AWARENESS AWAKENS and ADVANCES ALL

      Chela North Coast Trinidad looking forward

      Today's Music is: I WILL ALWAYS love YOU

      Choices determine Consequences,
      which is a mechanism that is really impersonal and operates automatically
      because energy fields are invited in as a consequence of choice

      Ramadan is Over
      Happy Eid to all Muslims Worldwide

      "You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire
      universe, deserve your love and affection."
      (The Buddha)

      When was the last time you "PINK CLOUDED" yourself
      You wrapped yourself in a PINK BLANKET
      You cuddled Yourself

      So Use this Pink Blanket of Love and Wrap yourself in it
      RIGHT NOW
      Feel My Arms around you
      Feel Chela's Arms around You
      RIGHT NOW

      You can have a Kiss if you like

      Feel the Love flowing in and around you
      Flooding and filling every cell in your body
      Feel your Aura change to pink all round

      Feel Quan Yin in her PINK Love
      Embrace you
      Feel the Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum
      vibration in and around you

      Feel Love as you have Never felt it before
      Remember you are a Perfect Angel
      Remember you are here for a reason
      Remember everyone in your life is there to learn from you and teach you

      BE PINK NOW
      Know that in this Moment
      ALL IS PERFECT IN YOUR WORLD

      This is YOUR MOMENT
      Just for you

      You need this Moment
      You need these 30 seconds to
      FEEL THE LOVE INSIDE YOU
      BUBBLING UP
      SPILLING OUT
      EVERYWHERE

      Now
      Pick up your telephone
      and
      Tell Someone
      YOU LOVE THEM
      and you have Cuddled them in YOUR PINK CLOUD

      GO ON

      YOU CAN DO IT
      I KNOW YOU CAN
      (OK Text (SMS) Message if you are shy or cannot get the person you want)
      (my mobile is +60122786806)

      Tell them Jag and Chela love them To

      FEEL GOOD

      OF COURSE YOU DO

      NOW have the Best Day Ever

      You are Loved
      (You are Loved)

      The only TRUE FREEDOM in the Universe is the freedom of Choice

      (c)JagGY (NuAgape)- 3 November 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share NuAgape with all as you are guided in your heart·Who comes to mind as you read NuAgape? -They need the message and You are the messenger?