Fwd: MONEY ANGLE (angel)

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda, God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony, Humility and Happiness Thomas
    • blume111122
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2005
        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Constance Kosuda <ckosuda@y...>
        wrote:

        > > FW: MONEY ANGLE
        > >What the Heck!!!!!!!
        >

        > >I had to do it!
        >

        > >It's money! ­ Never take a chance with money!!
        >

        > >Dream Big!
        >

        > >Money Angel
        >

        > >This is a money angel
        >
        > >Pass it to 6 of your good friends and be rich in 4 Days.
        >
        > >I am not joking. If u delete it u will beg.
        >

        > >Trust me!!!

        Love,

        personally I feel that when someone creates fear as in the above
        message, that person is not of a high/loving state of consciousness.

        I have received a number of emails claiming that if you forward their
        message wonderful things will happen either financially or in other
        areas of your life such as "your wish will come true". Some of them
        also included an (occasionally serious) threat such as the above, i.e.
        if you don't play along and forward, you will experience something bad
        or unwanted.

        Both by forwarding such messages or ignoring them I have had the same
        result: nothing happened. It was particularly easy to track with
        messages claiming the promised (or threatened) results to occur within
        a few days.

        Is karma or life purpose influencable and controllable by forwarding
        or not an email message containing promises and/or threats? Can one
        cause major breakthroughs or life-changing events in this manner? I am
        most doubtful.

        Light, love, peace and joy,

        Ulla