Precious Love ~~~~~~~~~~~http://www.tonyhowell.co.uk/moon,pinkcloudsWords.htm

  • JagGY 10QZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 2:08 PM
      The Moon - Landscape Photography of England

      Moon, Pink Clouds, Bath, England

      Sky from
      Bath,
      England

      Words:
      Rumi
      (13th Century)
      from 'Precious Love'

      Oh God! I have discovered love! How marvellous! How good!
      How beautiful it is! My body is warm from the heat of this love
      How secret! How deep! How obvious it is!
      I offer my salutations to the stars and the moon, to all my brothers and sisters
      I offer my salutations to the spirit of passion that aroused and excited
      this universe and all it contains