NuAgape - #086 - 2 November 2005 - The Message of Unselfish Unconditional Love - Avoidance of what is Bad is better than Opposing what is Bad

  • JagGY 10QZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005

      AWARENESS AWAKENS and ADVANCES ALL

      Chela North Coast Trinidad looking forward

      Today's Music is:  Heaven of Beauty

      Choices determine Consequences,
      This is a mechanism that is really impersonal and operates automatically
      because energy fields are invited in as a consequence of choice

      What we Focus We Expand and Attract

      Kylie Minogue has undergone successful surgery and now radiotherapy at the Cabrini hospital in Melbourne and is expected to make a full recovery, up to a year off is predicted. Kylie will undergo six months of intensive therapy plus a further six months resting to recuperate.

      Kylies Story is Impressive
      One of the Healthiest Lifestyles of any Woman on Earth the Moment
      Fanatical with Diet, Health and More

      and YET she succumbed to
      BREAST CANCER

      WHY??

      She Focussed on IT because she Contributed Regularly and in a Big Way to
      BREAST CANCER RESEARCH

      In FOCUSSING

      SHE ATTRACTED

      IS BREAST CANCER OR ANY OTHER CANCER A CHALLENGE TODAY??

      YES IT IS

      So how do we make people aware without attracting what we are afraid of?

      Consciousness Research is Showing us that
      Avoidance of what is Bad is better than Opposing what is Bad

      We KNOW THAT LOVE OVERCOMES EVERYTHING
      ESPECIALLY LOVE OF OURSELVES

      Louise Hay in her books shares

      I love myself; therefore, I forgive and

      totally release the past and all past e
      xperiences, and I am free.

      I love myself; therefore, I live totally
      in the now, experiencing each moment  as good and knowing that my future is bright and joyous and secure,

      For I am a beloved child of the universe,
      and the Universe lovingly takes care of me now and forever more.

      All is well with my world

      AND
      Using the gift of Kinesiology
      we can ask (in statement form)
       This is "GOOD" for me
      (be sure you clarify Good  eg Health, Finances, Job, Relationship etc)
      If we test WEAK we have our Answer

      If we test WEAK
      Avoid it
      Be it a Book, Food, TV Program, Movie,Job, the list is endless

      Supporting "Research" does not necessarily mean attracting what the Research we support unless we become "Fanatical" and FOCUSSED about it.

      Remember what ever we focus on most
      We will attract
      What are you attracting "Accidentally" today

      are you "Accidentally" making yourself Weak
      Start Checking and
      (also from Louise hay)

      In the infinity of life

      Where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete

      I am one with the Power that created me. I have

      Within me are all the ingredients for success.

      I now allow the success formula to flow through

      me and manifest in my world.

      Whatever I am guided to do will be a success.

      I learn from every experience.

      I go from success and from glory to glory.

      My pathway is a series of stepping stones to ever greater
      successes.

      All is well in my world

       IS ALL WELL WITH YOUR WORLD?

      IT IS WITH MINE

      The only TRUE FREEDOM in the Universe is the freedom of Choice

      (c)JagGY (NuAgape)- 2 November 2005  (This article calibrates at 900)
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share NuAgape with all as you are guided in your heart·Who comes to mind as you read NuAgape? -They need the message and You are the messenger?

      NO 2 - COSMIC WISDOM

      The Interpretation:

      Turquoise has been used in this card as a symbol of complete balance. Note it is also used on the Priestess's cuff with the point aligning with the index finger as a symbol of ego and all issues of the self. It tells us that ego allows you to understand that you are worthy of acclaim. That you've now achieved Mastery, through long years of endeavour, and now have the right to be the Master.

      The stole of the Priestess is draped to show that the heart is protected - symbolic of the 36 years it took for the training undertaken and the years of celibacy. As the stole is only half covering the heart it shows that the time has come to step into the heart power and reclaim all that was 'given up' in order to achieve the goal.

      The divine feminine is represented by the staff with the crescent moon..

      The headdress represents the eternal flame with the Ankh in the centre showing that the gold of the flame connects through the third eye (intuition) to all the abundance of the Universe. The Ankh is known as the symbol for eternal life. The red necklace hides a pendant representing all that is hidden.

      THE DIVINATORY MEANING:

      This card shows that now is a time when you are particularly open to success. Attributes which have been hidden, (maybe even from yourself) will now begin to show themselves.

      The orange cloak of the Priestess can be both a warning and comfort depending on current circumstances. It may tell you to watch you back or to not forget that which is behind you. Be humble in your achievements

      The training period is over, you are no longer the apprentice and have passed all initiations. It is time to take your power and wear at as a badge of honour. You have achieved a goal of balance, which is represented in the card by the plaited belt. Remember you wear the belt as a symbol of success. It is time to step forth into a new role. You are being given an opportunity to enjoy those aspects of life which you had to forgo in order to reach the goal.

      Natassha and Danyal are back in Malaysia after their Australian Holiday
      Now they know they have TWO countries
      and
      CHOICE