good luck advice to all!

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      This is without a doubt one of the nicest good luck
      forwards I have
      received. Hope it works for you -- and me!
      You have 6 minutes

      There's some mighty fine advice in these words, even
      if you're not
      superstitious. This has been sent to you for good luck
      from the
      Anthony Robbins organization. It has been sent around
      the world ten
      times so far.

      Do not keep this message.

      Must leave your hands in 6 MINUTES. Otherwise you will
      get a very
      unpleasant surprise. This is true, even if you are not
      superstitious,
      agnostic, or otherwise faith impaired.

      ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it
      cheerfully.

      TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get
      older, their
      conversational skills will be as important as any
      other.

      THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have
      or sleep all you want.

      FOUR. When you say, "I love you," mean it.

      FIVE. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in
      the eye.

      SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get
      married.

      SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.

      EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't
      have dreams
      don't have much.

      NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
      but it's the
      only way to live life completely.

      TEN.. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.

      ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives.

      TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.

      THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't
      want to answer,
      smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"

      FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great
      achievements involve great risk.

      FIFTEEN. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.

      SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson

      SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self;
      Respect for
      others; and responsibility for all your actions.

      EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great
      friendship.

      NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take
      immediate steps
      to correct it.

      TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller
      will hear it in your voice.

      TWENTY-ONE. Spend some time alone.

      Now, here's the FUN part!
      Send this to at least 5 people and your life will
      improve. 1-4 people:
      Your life will improve slightly.
      5-9 people: Your life will improve to your liking.
      9-14 people: You will have at least 5 surprises in the
      next 3 weeks

      15 and above: Your life will improve drastically and
      everything you
      ever dreamed of will begin to take shape.

      A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and
      touches your
      heart. Do not keep this message

      --
      "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if
      they have made a

      --

      http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda, God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony, Humility and Happiness Thomas