Demand Documents from White House Iraq Group

  • constance kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Forwarded by constance kosuda <ckosuda@...>

      I just sent a personal message to all my representatives in Congress, I hope you will join me!

      http://www.democrats.com/peoplesemailnetwork/72

      Should Congress Demand Documents from the White House Iraq Group?

      I urge you to cosponsor the Resolution of Inquiry introduced by Congressman Dennis Kucinich to demand that the White House turn over all white papers, minutes, notes, emails or other communications kept by the White House Iraq Group (WHIG). This group worked to sell the war to the public and Congress using exaggerated and falsified claims. It is time for Congress to fulfill its oversight responsibility. Congress has a right to know. The citizens of this country have a right to know.

      http://www.democrats.com/peoplesemailnetwork/72

      Thank you