Hello (again)

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 12, 2001
      Hi dear friends,

      Life is what we make. We have chosen to give lovingly and joyfully
      into our environments and sustain a life filled with these
      goodnesses, uniting with others in love, joy, happiness, and peace.

      We sow and we also reap what we sow.

      Our newest member, Steve, unsubscribed yesterday after receiving my
      last message.

      May we always remain the blessed beings that we are, giving the best
      of our being to nourish and encourage life and one another.

      Together, we are the united beings of the "kingdom".

      Love, Polly

      --- In lovingpurelove@y..., pmenendez@m... wrote:
      > It is always a pleasure to taste the love and joy exuding from one
      > another. Gratitude to all who join themselves together with love
      and
      > vibrance.
      >
      > All have been given the power to harmonize with life as a loving
      > presence, joining together with divine creation in praising God,
      > life, and love without end.
      >
      > Love satisfies the soul.
      >
      > With love and gratitude, each one of you.
      >
      > Polly
    • ilive4ugod
      Message 36 of 36 , May 17, 2008
        I want to begin by saying that I feel very blessed to have happened
        upon this place. This month, in particular, I have been led in
        various directions in my spiritual path and have had some incredible
        experiences. This seemed to fit right in at the perfect time.

        So, I say hello and I look forward to what will enter my mail box!!!
        Blessings to all of you!