[ANGEL] 19 Libra, The Angels of Birth

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2005

      19 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Birth

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Arioth’

      Beloved,

      ‘We are the guardian angels of all women on earth who are delivering babies.’

        ‘Having always taken into consideration the states of development and maturity, we have inspired mankind with the various methods of midwifery, starting from the most primitive deliveries up to the most modern methods of gynecology.  We are the protectors of all gynecologists and midwives.’

      There are many heavenly hosts who preside over and guard each phase of growth from before conception to the end of life on Earth.

      We are inspiring painless and ecstatic birth as people move into the time, energies, and reality of Heaven on Earth.

       This is the paradigm of The Highest Good of All Concerned—The Law of One.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of Who I AM,

      And I AM One with all there is,

      I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned,

      Happen here and everywhere.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So be it.

      “For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy, and life everlasting.”

      In the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind it is possible to see that Divine Providence creates transmuting love,  respect, gratitude, joy, and harmony  throughout creation.

      In the original blueprints of Creation it is seen that birth into this world reflects Heaven manifesting on Earth.

      Birth is ecstatic, natural, joyful, sacred, illuminating, and peaceful for all.

      Therefore, attunement to the original perfect blueprints of Creation, wisdom and enlightenment, the virtue of letter A, and its companion virtue, the releasing of imperfection on every level for the purpose of transformation, umlaut A, ae, are the first steps in sacred birth.

        From even before conception, the egg and the sperm that join together to form the first cell of the developing infant are profoundly influenced by the beingness, desires, thoughts, feelings and sensations of Mother and Father.  As Father and Mother attune to the perfect divine blueprints of everything in Creation, releasing for transformation into a higher state any imperfection as it comes up in being,desire, thought, feeling, or form, then the highest perfection is online for manifestation.

      Everything about the pre- and peri-natal development of the infant affects it and also affects the Mother and Father.

       The circumstances of birth itself, over which the heavenly host of ‘Arioth’ preside, were created in the original blueprints of Creation to be beautiful and natural in order for the infant and Mother and Father to experience the feelings of the harmony which brings about success, enlightenment, and high inspiration.

      The birth experience colors the infant’s and Mother’s and Father’s attitude for the rest of life.

      More than ever the consciousness of the peoples of Earth is moving into wisdom and alignment with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and therefore with transformation and harmlessness, the divine virtue of A of ‘Arioth’.

      A…The divine virtue of WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT governs birth. The process of birth is one of the greatest initiations on the path of wisdom and enlightenment for all involved.

      As Mother, Father, and all involved meditate on this virtue with its light blue color, the musical note of G, and the feeling of ease and relaxation, the feeling of ease takes over the entire process and especially the body of Mother and Child, causing complete relaxation and lack of stress in both the fetal development and birthing process.

      This is the virtue that created the lungs, and the mastery of this virtue allows the Mother to relax and breathe in such a way that birth is easy.

       This virtue brings through clairvoyance, and other mystical faculties that affect the spiritual and emotional experience and development of the Mother, Father and the Child, as the child grows in the womb, during birth, and afterwards.

       Evolution has reached a point where individual will is aligning with Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned through inner guidance.  Inner guidance gives freedom and independence from following outside authority. This is the divine virtue of the second letter of our name, R.

      Instead of listening to outside authorities, each Child of Light and Love is learning that true guidance and wisdom comes from within, from his or her own unique connection with Divine Mind, which is accessed through inner guidance.

      R…The virtue of FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE is the virtue of following the still inner voice of divine guidance.  When Mother and midwife, and all concerned, follow inner guidance, difficulties are removed through ingeniusness and the will of Divine Providence for joyful birth is fulfilled.

      As the Mother and others meditate on the glorious golden light of this divine virtue, with its feeling of weight and its musical note of  C,  clear inner guidance guides everyone to be,will, and think, feel and do exactly what needs to be done in each moment, especially from before conception to after birth. This is the virtue that created and sustains the left side of the nose.

      As the virtue of following inner guidance is mastered, true wisdom and enlightenment expresses according to the laws of Cause and Effect, creating beautiful causes that bring harvests of beautiful effects on every level of manifestation.  The law of Cause and Effect is the third letter of our name, I.

      Cause and Effect awakens memory, remembrance, and conscience, and the understanding of analogy.

      I…The virtue of CAUSE AND EFFECT is mastered so that each person involved consciously creates in a whole brain manner the glorious unfolding of events.

      Wholebrain means functioning through pure being, unity with Divine Consciousness and all creation and omnipotent will for the highest good of all concerned in a Delta state combined with visualization, and then with thought in a Theta state,  flowing feeling in an Alpha state, and sensation in a Beta state of logic, memory, and the five senses.

      As the Mother and Father and others meditate on this virtue with its light opal color, its feeling of weight and its musical note of G, the law of cause and effect becomes ever more clear so that every detail is created within to bring about the highest good of all concerned in the outer world.

      Mastering this virtue also gives control of breathing. Control of breath during birth helps birth be painless.  The birth experience shapes the psyche of both Mother and Child for years to come, and when the birth process is controlled through mastery of the divine virtues, great illumination and wisdom is gained by all.

      Cause and Effect is the virtue that created and sustains the left kidney.

      When O is pronounced as umlaut O, oe, the tremendous power of transmutation is awakened through cognition brought about by Love Divine.  This virtue is the ability to enliven the perfect indwelling Divine Blueprint within everything in creation through seeing with the eyes of Love.

      Umlaut O, oe,… the power of transmutation, of cognition brought about by Love Divine.  This virtue is the ability to transmute any condition or form into the perfect indwelling Divine Blueprint within. When a Mother and Father perceive themselves and the child through the eyes of Love Divine, they see the original indwelling Divine Perfection that is there, and the power of transmutation is awakened to heal and correct any condition.

      The testicles and ovaries are formed from this virtue.  It has a deep orange color and is of the element of etheric earth, or weight penetrating all.  Its musical note is D-sharp

      As transmutation into perfecetion occurs, harmony and justice bring success and satisfaction for all.  This is the divine virtue of letter O pronounced softly

      O…The virtue of DIVINE JUSTICE is the virtue of harmony.  As each person meditates on the beautiful ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, the feelings of harmony, and the sensation of weight, great control over will, mind, feelings, and sensations is gained. By meditating on and becoming one with this virtue, complete harmony in every detail is achieved through understanding and love of Divine Laws, and success and happiness is certain.

      This is the virtue that created and sustains the throat and windpipe area of the body.

        High inspiration concerning all matters is available so that through The Power of the Word the Children of Light unite Heaven and Earth.  High inspiration and the Power of the Word are the divine virtues of the last two letters of our name, T and H.

      *

      T…The divine virtue of HIGH INSPIRATION guarantees control over the elements of spirit, mind, feeling, and form. High inspiration concerning everything of importance to the mother, infant, midwife, husband, or any other person involved is made available.  As each person meditates on the warmth and brown black color of this virtue, with its musical note of B, this virtue imparts ingeniousness, so that any difficulty is overcome.

      This is the virtue that created and sustains the right kidney.

      H…The virtue of THE POWER OF THE WORD is of great importance in creating reality.

      It is through this virtue that Mother and Father, midwife, and anyone else creates, through wholebrain concentration, the perfect outcomes from conception all the way through birth and beyond.  This perfect outcome is not only the short term of the birthing process itself, but also the outcome of the life of the child and the family throughout time.

       It is with The Power of the Word that everyone and especially the child is BLESSED and the lifepath of the child is imprinted with words of power that endow the child with DIVINE VIRTUES for the highest good of all concerned.

      As each person meditates on the beautiful sivery violet light of this virtue, with its musical note of A and its sensation of warmth, the understanding comes of how to tone each divine virtue as a letter with a certain musical note, as a state of being, as a desire with visualization, as thought, feelings, and sensation to create Heaven on Earth first in the microcosm of one’s own body and then, through breath, in another person in the macrocosm of the outer world.

      This virtue created and sustains the right arm.

      Call on the Angels of ‘Arioth’ when birth time draws near to meditate on the divine virtues that we bring.

      ‘A-R-I-O-T-H’

      Sigil of

      'A-R-I-O-T-H'

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      and SO IT IS

      *+*

      MIRACLES

      *******

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...
      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2007

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 11, 2008

           If the message appears too large for your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

          ********

          ****

          ***********

          ******************

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009

[...]

             With additional loving help from

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

          • spiritus@mindspring.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 10, 2010

[...]

              Our Roles in Community Sustainability

              Integrating Mayan Sacred Time into Our Community

              Saturday, October 23, 2010

                12:00 p.m. Potluck Lunch

               1:00p.m – 5:00p.m Merrill Interactive Talk/Dialog

              Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser’s House

              Spiritus Sanctus

              173 Meador Way, SE

              Atlanta, GA 30015

              We have a special opportunity to again welcome, and share some time and knowledge with Merrill.  He is well -acquainted with integrating the sacred time calendar of the Mayans into communities for maximizing the amount of energy that can be harnessed for community work and transformation.  The particular Mayan calendar he uses will help us to determine the best times to do things as a community and how each person best fits within the framework of community. It helps discern which people work best together in which ways to maximize energy, and maximize play time and connection time.

              Please send birthdays, including year, ahead of time.  Merrill can assess our talents and make individual charts and integrate them into the group chart.

              This is a chance to learn how to create surplus energy, how to better organize ourselves and give us more conscious tools to help realize our dreams and intentions, and create new realities.  Merrill promises the possibility of creating 100,000 times more energy per unit time than we have as individuals.

              For more information and to give Merrill your birth date

               Call Maria Sangria (504) 343-2117 mariaratatasangria@... or

              Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser (404) 627-7673 spiritus@...

              If you are guided to do so, love offerings accepted.

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 10, 2012

                19 degrees Libra

                TheAngels of Birth

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                 ‘Arioth’

                Beloved,

                ‘We are the guardian angels of all women on earth who are delivering babies.’

                  ‘Havingalways taken into consideration the states of development and maturity, we have inspired mankind with the various methods of midwifery, starting from the most primitive deliveries up to the most modern methods of gynecology.  Weare the protectors of all gynecologists and midwives.’

                  Evenfrom before conception, an egg and sperm that join together to form an infant’s first cell are profoundly influenced by the states of being, desires, thoughts, feelings and sensations of the mother and father.

                Whateverstates of consciousness that mother and father experience at the point of conception becomes the first vibrational blueprint within the impregnated egg, the first cell.This first cell divides over and over, billions and trillions of times. Every division carries the original imprint of the mother’s and the father’s consciousness.

[...]

              • Cynthia Schlosser
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 11, 2013

                  Image

                  19 degrees Libra

                  The Angels of Birth

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                  Arioth

                  Beloved,

                  We are the guardian angels of all women on earth who are delivering babies.

                  Having always taken into consideration the states of development and maturity, we have inspired mankind with the various methods of
                  midwifery, starting from the most primitive deliveries up to the most modern methods of gynecology.

                  We are the protectors of all gynecologists and midwives.

                  Even from before conception, an egg and sperm that join together to form an infant’s first cell are profoundly influenced by the states of
                  being, desires, visualizations, thoughts, feelings and sensations of the mother and father.

                  Whatever states of consciousness that mother and father experience at
                  the point of conception becomes the first vibrational emotional blueprint within the impregnated egg, the first cell.

                  As you know, emotions are magnetic and attract new realities into manifestation.

                   This first cell divides over and over, billions and trillions of times.

                  Every division hcarries the original imprint of the mother’s and the father’s consciousness, especially on an emotional level.

                  If the mother and father are in a limited consciousness, we are the heavenly host that inspire the healing of these first cellular impressions.

                  This can be done later in life by the child in meditation, asking their cells to make them aware of cellular memories
                   of the mother and father at conception and reliving and healing in visual imagery, these very feelings, and
                  the states of consciousness.

                  As these memories and feelings flow in a state of empathy and acceptance, by staying in a state of gratitude for all the wisdom gained through this experience,
                  the feelings will heal and change, powerful healing insights will emerge from the super and subconscious minds, and a permanent healing occurs that
                  rewrites the cellular imprints.

                   Everything about the pre- and peri-natal development of an infant affects it and the mother and father for better or for worse.

                  The circumstances of birth itself, over which we preside, should be beautiful for the infant and Mother on every level, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

                  We help them experience feelings of harmony which bring about success, enlightenment, and high inspiration.

                  Because the birth experience colors the infant’s and Mother’s attitude for the rest of life, we inspire painless and ecstatic births as
                  Children of Light move into Heaven on Earth, which is the will of Divine Providence for joy and happiness throughout creation.
                  []
                  This is the paradigm of The Highest Good of All Concerned—The Law of One.

                  “For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy, and life everlasting.”

                  Awareness on earth is moving into wisdom and harmlessness, which is the divine virtue of the first letter of our name Arioth.
                  SUNRAYS
[...]

                  H021HandsOnHeart-DanielBHoleman
                  A-R-I-O-T-H

                  A…The divine virtue of WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT governs birth.

                   The process of birth is one of the greatest initiations on the path of wisdom and enlightenment for all involved.

                  As all involved meditate on this virtue, with its light blue
[...]

                  Umlaut O, eu…Cognition that is brought about by flowing feelings of the
                  most Divine Cosmic Love open awareness to the indwelling perfection of each person and elementinvolved.

                  This awareness enlivens this perfections and brings about transmutation.

                  This is the virtue that created and sustains the ovaries and testicles.

                  O…The virtue of DIVINE JUSTICE is the virtue of harmony.
                  Zohar ~ From Telos Book 3 by Aurelia <3
                        Zohar - Greetings, my beloved brothers and sisters, I am Zohar
                        from the city of Shamballa. Thank you, Aurelia, for asking me to
                        bring my contribution to your book. I am really pleased to offer
                        my energy for such an endeavor, and for the opportunity to connect
                        heart-toheart with each one of you as you read my message. Let me
                        say this: In order for this world to be enlightened and to be
                        lifted in the Light, it is necessary that everyone living here
                        take on the persona of “harmony.” Everyone must do this; it is a
                        requirement. Otherwise, those who do not will be dragged down by
                        their own arrogance; they will get physically sick from the lack
                        of light and they will die because they will not have the capacity
                        to be happy in the new world. Understand? This is the choice you
                        now have to make, beloved ones. Either you choose to make it, or
                        you don’t. The outcome of your evolution depends entirely on the
                        choices you make each day, and each moment of the day. The surface
                        populations are getting close to what is called “The Gathering.”
                        Know that the powers in this world, the power of the shadow side,
                        the Illuminati and the secret government, are trying to stop this
                        at all costs. However, the more they try to stop it, the more you
                        will know that you are doing it right and that you are coming
                        closer to this great event. Understand? The governments of your
                        planet do not yet realize that the people who live in the Earth’s
                        interior have been there so long, much longer than their limited
                        minds could ever imagine. They do not yet realize that it is not
                        they who are in charge of this planet, and that their time for
                        ruling in separation is soon coming to a dramatic end. Their
                        bubble of illusion will soon be shattered, and they will have to
                        face their cycle of accountability. It is time now more than ever
                        to distance yourself from those who do not seek to embrace harmony
                        in their lives. All those who wish to embody harmony or wish to be
                        accepted into the family of Telos must do the following: • You
                        must strive to remain in a state of harmony at all times, with all
                        of creation and all of nature. For without harmony, there is
                        discord and with discord there is destruction. • Regardless of
                        what people may do or say, “you must remain in harmony.” If
                        someone hurts you, bless them and go on with what is your own
                        truth. They do not need to be part of your reality, as it will not
                        serve you. • If you encounter a disharmonious situation, distance
                        yourself. You have no obligation to remain where harmony does not
                        reign. • Seek truth and harmony at all times, and do not ever
                        again allow yourself to deviate from this course. Those who
                        continue to resist the new energies now flooding your planet will
                        not be able to persist much longer. These energies are now
                        increasing and doubling each day in order to bring about the
                        changes and transformations you have all been waiting for. Those
                        who resist them will self-destruct. • You should no longer
                        entertain feelings of discord or guilt. Never be sorry for what
                        you are or what you are going through to balance your debts
                        towards life. Rather strive always to improve yourself and be
                        grateful for the assistance you are receiving. • Harmony should be
                        the number one quality in your life, and rest assured that it will
                        pave the way for your admittance into the “Halls of Ascension.”
                        You will know you have reached that level when nothing bothers
                        you. Whatever people say or do, it will not upset your heart one
                        way or the other. • Someone who is in total harmony is happy with
                        Creation. That person holds total acceptance of what is. When you
                        become that, you are ready for your ascension. Since I am almost a
                        Telosian by association, I will also be there to greet you and
                        champion your victory in the Light. Namaste, my beloved friends. I
                        love you all so very much!
[...]

                  TODAY'S REFLECTION

                  “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.

                  We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”

                  ~AlbertEinstein

                  ******************

                  For a copy of the

                  copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                  Feel free to share these messages.

                  We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                  The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                  Ebook and audio format.

                  Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 11, 2014

                  19 degrees Libra

                  The Angels of Birth

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                  Arioth

                  Beloved,

                  Because the birth experience colors the infant’s and Mother’s attitude for the rest of life, we inspire painless and ecstatic births as
                  Children of Light move into Heaven on Earth, which is the will of Divine Providence for joy and happiness throughout creation.

                   We are the guardian angels of all women on earth who are delivering babies.

                  Having always taken into consideration the states of development and maturity, we have inspired mankind with the various methods of
                  midwifery, starting from the most primitive deliveries up to the most modern methods of gynecology.

                  We are the protectors of all gynecologists and midwives.

                   Eggs and sperms are profoundly influenced by the states of
                  being, desires, visualizations, thoughts, emotions and sensations of the mother and father,
                  and whatever states of emotional consciousness that mother and father experience at
                  the point of conception becomes the first vibrational emotional blueprint within the impregnated egg, the first cell.

                  As you know, emotions are magnetic and attract new realities into manifestation.

                   This first cell divides over and over, billions and trillions of times.

                  Every division carries the original emotional imprint of the mother’s and the father’s consciousness at the time of conception.

                  For this reason, enlightenment and transformation, clear inner guidance, mastery of cause and effect, the ability to see through the eyes of love, harmony  and high inspiration on all
                  levels of awareness are necessary
                  within the parents for their progeny to experience the rapture and peace of divine conception, prenatal development and birth.

                   We are the heavenly host that inspire these states.

                  We also inspire ways to later heal emotional states of both parents and progeny in the case of emotional wounding or trauma.

                  This can be done later in life by the child in meditation, asking their cells to make them aware of cellular emotional memories
                   of the mother and father at conception and reliving and healing in visual imagery, these very emotions, and
                  the states of consciousness.

                  Remember that the subconscious mind does not distinguish between real or imagined happenings.
                  By later imagining an emotionally perfect conception, gestation, and birth, a child of light can rewire previous emotional cellular programming in the subconscious.
                  .
                   In meditation, as these memories and emotions flow in a state of empathy and acceptance, staying in a state of gratitude for all the wisdom gained through this experience,
                  wounded emotions heal and change, causing powerful healing insights to emerge from the super and subconscious minds, so that a permanent healing occurs that
                  rewrites the cellular imprints.

                   In addition to the emotional environment, everything else about the pre- and peri-natal development of an infant affects it and the mother and father for better or for worse.

                  The circumstances of birth itself, over which we preside, should be beautiful for the infant and Mother on every level, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

                  We help them experience emotions of harmony which bring about success, enlightenment, and high inspiration.

                  []
                  This fulfills the paradigm of The Highest Good of All Concerned—The Law of One.

                  “For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy, and life everlasting.”

                  Awareness on earth is moving into divine wisdom and harmlessness, which is the divine virtue of the first letter of our name Arioth.
                  SUNRAYS
                  Imperfections are being brought to light and released back to Divine Being for transformations into states that are the highest good of all concerned.

                  Evolution has reached a point where individual will is aligning with Divine Will through heightened inner guidance.

[...]

                  color, the musical note of G, and the feeling of ease and relaxation, the sensation of ease takes over the entire process and especially the
                  body of Mother and Child, causing complete relaxation and lack of stress.

                  Lack of stress in the fetal development and birthing process is brought about by attunement to the original purity of all
                  ideas in divine mind which awakens the ability to recognize anything on any level that is imperfect so that it can be released for transformation into a higher state.

                  Wisdom is the virtue that created the lungs, and the mastery of this virtue allows the Mother to relax and breathe in such a way that development and birth is easy.

                  Remember that this virtue brings through the awareness
                  of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and affects the spiritual development of the Mother and the Child as it grows in the womb.

                  Umlaut A, ae…all imperfections, on every level, in self or other or in
                  situations, are released back to Divine Being for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

                  This is the virtue that creates and sustains the anus.

                  R…The virtue of FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE is the virtue of following
                  the still inner voice of divine guidance.

                  When Mother, Father and midwife, and all concerned, follow inner guidance, difficulties are removed through
                  ingeniousness and the will of Divine Providence for joy and heaven on earth.

                  As the Mother and others meditate on the glorious golden light of this divine virtue, with its feeling of weight and its musical note of C, clear
                  inner guidance guides everyone to will, and think and flow with appropriate divine emotions to do exactly what needs to be done in each moment.

                   This is the virtue that creates and sustains the left side of the nose.

                  I…The virtue of CAUSE AND EFFECT must be mastered so that each person involved consciously creates in a whole brain manner the glorious unfolding of events.

                   [Wholebrain:  will in a Delta state of pure being and visualization, thought in a Theta state of deep inner thought, flowing emotions in an Alpha state of attraction,change, and
                  psychic sensitivity, and finally sensations in a Beta state of logic, memory, and the five senses.]

                  As the Mother and Father and others meditate on this virtue with its light opal color, its feeling of weight and its musical note of G, the
                  law of cause and effect becomes clear and every detail is created to bring about the highest good of all concerned.

                  Mastering this virtue also enables the control of breathing. The control of breath during birth allows the birth to be painless.

                  The birth experience shapes the psyche of both Mother and Child for years to come,
                  and when the birth process is controlled through mastery of the divine virtues, great illumination, love and wisdom is gained by all.

                  This is the virtue that creates and sustains the left kidney.

                  Umlaut O, eu…Cognition that is brought about by flowing emotions of the
                  most Divine Cosmic Love to open awareness to the indwelling perfection of each person and element involved.

                  This awareness enlivens this perfection and brings about transmutation.

                  This is the virtue that creates and sustains the ovaries and testicles.

[...]
                  C, emotions of harmony, and the sensation of weight, great control over the will, mind, emotions, and sensations are gained.

                   By meditating on and becoming one with this virtue, complete harmony in every detail
                  is achieved through the understanding and love of Divine Laws so that success and happiness is certain for all.

                  This is the virtue that creates and sustains the throat and windpipe area of the body.

                  T…The divine virtue of HIGH INSPIRATION guarantees the perfect state of
                  awareness in mother, infant, midwife, husband, or any other person involved.

                  As each person meditates on the warmth and brown black color of
                  this virtue, with its musical note of B, this virtue imparts ingeniousness, so that any difficulty is overcome.

                  This is the virtue that creates and sustains the right kidney.

                  H…The virtue of THE POWER OF THE WORD is of great importance.

                  It is through this virtue that Mother and midwife, Father and anyone
                  else creates through whole brain concentration the perfect outcomes from conception all the way through birth and beyond.

                  This perfect outcome is not only the short term of the birthing process itself, but also the outcome of the life of the child and the family throughout time.

                  It is with the power of the word that everyone and especially the child is BLESSED and the life path of the child is imprinted with words of
                  power to align the child with DIVINE VIRTUES and the highest good of all concerned.

                  As each person meditates on the beautiful silvery violet light of this
                  virtue, with its musical note of A and its sensation of warmth, the understanding comes of how to pronounce each divine virtue in meditation in visualization and sound, silently or out loud,
                   as a letter,
                  corresponding to a divine desire, thought, flowing emotions, and sensations to create heaven on earth.