[ANGEL] 17 Libra, The Angels of Wine

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 8, 2005

      Oil on linen, Painting by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      17 degrees Libra
      The Angels of Wine
      Also known as

      The Angels of 'Arator'

      Beloved,

      Our assignment from Divine Providence is a happy one.

       In the history of mankind, we have made sure that a good drink of alcohol
      brought moments of joviality and relaxation.

       'We are the heavenly host of all intoxicating drinks.  From the prime
      origin, we have been teaching mankind how to make the most diverse kinds of
      intoxicating drinks.  Wine, mead, beer, and liquors are designed by Divine
      Providence to put you in a happy mood and make your life easier, especially
      when you are under stress.'

      .
      'We are not to be mistaken for fallen-angels of alcohol that control
      drunkards.'

      'We protect and guide anyone who produces or sells alcoholic drinks.  We
      give you excellent recipes for the making of these drinks as well as how to
      ameliorate their influences so that you can remain sober when need be'.

      As the original blueprint of everything in creaton is seen and inner guidance is carefully followed, high inspiration from Divine Providence insures that everything in creation is seen through the eyes of love divine and used according to justice and harmony.

      By mastering the divine virtues of 'Arator', the Children of Light and Love
      enjoy and are blessed by wine, and any of the intoxicating drinks that we
      inspire, without negative consequences.

      Be assured that all things work for good when used according to the law of
      transmutation, the law of true cognition that is only brought about by
      seeing through the eyes of love divine.

      Deep inside, in the Delta brainwave state of pure being, oneness with Divine Consciousness and all Creation, and omnipotent will for the highest good of all concerned, people are still divine infants, eternally sustained by Divine Love pouring forth from the immaculate heart of Divine Providence.

      By mastering the divine virtue of self control, the children of Light and
      Love protect themselves from any harmful effects of intoxication whatsoever.
      Control of desire for self satisfaction is one of the powers of
      transformation, the mysteries of life and death, the virtue of umlaut A, ae,
      of 'Arator'.

      Through high inspiration and the power of transmutation, we make sure that
      these drinks are used in the spirit that they were intended to be used, to
      bring happiness, relaxation, healing, and gaiety.

      It is the Will of Divine Providence that only that which is the highest good
      of all happen, so that all of Creation is filled with joy.

      "I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy and life everlasting."

      By impregnating any fermented drink with the virtues of 'Arator', the
      alcolholic liquid is transformed into a sacrament of Wisdom, transformation,
      impeccable inner guidance, high inspiration, transmutation, harmony and justice,
       and genius.

      We were there at the first recorded miracle in public for the Master Jesus,
      at the wedding feast in Cana, of turning water into wine.

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'A-R-A-T-O-R'

      "A-R-A-T-O-R'

      A...The virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the letter A, attunes the
      intellect with the original purity of all ideas.  The original intent for
      alcolholic beverages is to promote gaity and happiness, when inner guidance
      so directs, and open up high inspiration, genius, harmony and justice,
      transmutation, and joyous service to Divine Providence.

      The virtue of wisdom and enlightenment gives eloquence, artistic talent,
      musical ability and occult faculties. These are accessed in the state of
      ease brought about by alcoholic use; when a person is relaxed, happy, and in
      attunement with inner guidance from Divine Providence.
       In order to properly use alcohol, a high degree of wisdom is necessary.

      This opens up the virtue of transformation, umlaut A,ae, the virtue of
      control over negative beings, over the desire for self-satisfaction, and the
      ability to release any negative desire, thought, feeling, or form to Divine
      Providence for transformation into another state.

      *
      R… The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and
      guardian of freedom and independence. It is this virtue that is used by each
      child of God who listens to and follows their own inner voice of guidance.
      This inner guidance is a person's unmistakable link with the Universal Mind
      of Divine Providence that lives and moves in all space and time and beyond.

      'In this state of freedom and independence there is the feeling of freedom
      of any pressing burden of the laws, for by the mastery of all the preceding
      virtues you have achieved a state of maturity by which this feeling of
      independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and
      unimpeachability. This comes from the realization of the harmony and
      perfection of all divine laws and the identification and love of them so
      intensely that they have actually become merged with oneself. In this case
      you are the personification and representation of the divine laws and they
      will serve you, and your sense of freedom will derive from them rather than
      in spite of them.'

      This is a very high state of consciousness, but it is the state that every
      human being is destined to accomplish. It is for this reason that your
      teachers have told you that "the truth is written within your heart".

      The color of this virtue is golden; the musical note is C.  The element is
      earth, so it has the sensation of weight.  The left side of
      the nose is formed from it.

      *

      A… Wisdom and enlightenment then opens up the virtue of  umlaut A, ae, [Long
      A]'The realization of wishes regarding physical matter is subjected to this
      virtue.'

      The sound of this letter, the long "A", ae, in the cosmic language
      'is the
      virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their
      transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God becomes
      convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is
      only a transformation from one state into another'.

      'Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation. With this
      comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and
      planes with regard to their scope of action'.

      ' The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear.
      Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each having been
      created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no
      dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened person's point of
      view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is
      pure" becomes plain. If there were no negative beings, it would be
      impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no
      passions, there would also be no virtues'.

      ' This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to
      light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.'

      In the intellect the ability is gained to 'see through all thoughts, actions
      and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master'.

      'In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the
      inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue in
      their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and
      passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and
      material values and objects.'

      ' This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind
      yourself and you will be free".
      'On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No
      matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or the
      material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The
      ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.'

      The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The element
      is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this
      virtue.

      *
      T…The virtue of high inspiration and divine intuition, the letter T, awakens
      remarkable attunement to Divine inventive faculties in the atmsophere of
      gaity and happiness brought about by the right use of intoxication.

       Umlaut O, oe…

      'Akasha:  In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut O
      oscillation evokes the most profound cognition which can only be brought
      about by love divine. '

      ' By the help of this a person gets to know all the possibilities of
      transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and
      all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields. He/she is
      informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation, had to
      pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited.'

        'A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this profound
      cognition made possible by Love Divine, in the principle of
      consciousness-penetrating-all, and must make use of all possibilities, in
      order to get convinced that they cannot be described by words, by must be
      experienced, lived through.'

      'By the help of the virtues of letters umlaut A and umlaut O, one is able to
      comprehend, from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the crown
      of all wisdom in the micro- and macrocosms.  A person comprehends wisdom
      from the act of creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the
      final development.'
      *
      'Mental:  Evoked in the intellect, the virtue of profound cognition brought
      about by love divine gives the understanding of the transformation of ideas,
      virtues, etc. by the quabbalistically pronounced word, which is a very great
      and comprehensive field.'
      *
      'Astral/ emotional level:  In the feelings, the virtue of profound cognition
      brought about by love divine develops the faculty of perfect astral
      projection and the mastery of all occult and magical phenomena that have
      reference to transformation, so that a person may, for instance, assume any
      desired vibration in the emotional body without being recognized by other
      beings and with only Divine Providence seeing through him/her.  Apart from
      this, a person is able to transform any emotional oscillation into the
      oscillation he wants and to do the same with any element.'
      *
      'Material:  When mastered in the physical body, the profound cognition
      brought about by love divine leads to perfect knowledge of quabbalistic
      alchemy in the material world.'

       'A person is taught the true preparation and charging of the philosopher's
      stone in the physical sense.  He/she can influence, at will, any
      oscillation-atomic, oscillation, electronic oscillation- by quabbalah, and
      he/she is able to transform it into the oscillation desired by him/her. '

       'Therefore he/she perfectly masters the laws of transmutation and is able
      to transform any metal into gold, any stone into a precious stone, etc. if
      desired.  By the help of this virtue a person is furnished with many other
      faculties of which he/she cannot even dream now and which non-initiates
      would regard as absolutely impossible. '

      Umlaut O is dark orange, has the musical note of D-sharp, is the element of
      akashic-earth which has the sensation of weight penetrating everything.  The
      ovaries and testicles are formed from this virtue of the profound cognition
      brought about by Love Divine.  In healing, heal the left ovary first and
      then the right one.

      *
      O… Justice and harmony is attuned to, governing everything that is spoken,
      so that satisfaction is felt by all.

      *
      R…The virtue of freedom and independence, of being aware of and following
      inner guidance, is enhanced through the relaxing effects of alcoholic
      drinks, as a person detaches the mind from worldly concerns.
      *****************

      *
      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...>

      > . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove
      egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm   you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/ <http://www.qozi.com/tarot/>  <http://www.qozi.com/tarot/ <http://www.qozi.com/tarot/>

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your archives.

      Home site : www.spiritussanctus.com <outbind://7/www.spiritussanctus.com>  <http://www.spiritussanctus.com/ <http://www.spiritussanctus.com/>

      > This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of
      the links on this site no longer work.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 9, 2006

        17 degrees Libra

        The Angels of Wine

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Arator’

        Beloved,

        We are the heavenly hosts who teach how to perform the miracle of turning water into wine.

        This is the miracle that Jesus performed at the wedding feast in Cana.

        Our assignment is a happy one.  In the history of mankind, we have made sure that a good drink of alcohol brought moments of joviality and relaxation.

        By mastering the divine virtues of our name ‘Arator’, the Children of Light and flowing divine Love enjoy and are blessed by wine and any of the intoxicating drinks that we inspire.

        As wisdom reveals the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and inner guidance is followed, prayer is understood and offered for all things. Everything in creation is used according to divine law and harmony.

        Be assured that all things work for good when used according to wisdom, inner guidance, self control, high inspiration and cognition brought about by love divine.

        Deep inside, all of the Children of Light are still divine infants eternally one with and sustained by Divine Love. This love is pouring through the immaculate heart of each person and is one with Divine Providence.

        It is Divine Will that all of Creation is filled with joy.

        “I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy and life everlasting.”

        By impregnating any liquid drink with flowing Divine Love, the liquid is transformed into a sacrament of Divine Joy.

         ‘We are the heavenly host of all intoxicating drinks.  From the prime origin, we have been teaching mankind how to make the most diverse kinds of intoxicating drinks.  Wine, mead, beer, and liquors are designed by Divine Providence to put you in a happy mood and make your life easier, especially when you are under stress.’

        ‘We are not to be mistaken for fallen-angels of alcohol that control drunkards.’

        ‘We protect and guide anyone who produces or sells alcoholic drinks.  We give you excellent recipes for the making of these drinks as well as how to ameliorate their influences so that you can remain sober when need be’.

        When alcoholic drinks are prayerfully blessed and impregnated with Divine Love whenever they are used, and by mastering the divine virtue of self control, people protect themselves from any harmful effects of intoxication whatsoever.

        The heavenly hosts make sure that these drinks are used in the spirit that they were intended to be used, to bring happiness, relaxation, healing, and gaiety.

        The Divine Creator has given all the spirit of peace, and life everlasting, with many delightful blessings to bring happiness and joy.

        MIRACLES

        ‘A-R-A-T-O-R’

        A…The virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the letter A, attunes the intellect with the original purity of all ideas.  The original intent for alcolholic beverages is to promote gaity and happiness when inner guidance so directs.

        The virtue of wisdom and enlightenment gives eloquence, artistic talent, musical ability and occult faculties. These are accessed in the state of ease brought about by alcoholic use; when a person is relaxed, happy, and in attunement with the Divine.

         To safely use alcohol, a high degree of wisdom is necessary.

        A…umlaut A, ae, [Long A]’The realization of wishes regarding physical matter is subjected to this virtue.’

[...]

        ‘In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects.’

[...]

        Umlaut A, ae…The virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation through release of imperfection to Divine Being for change into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

        *

        T…The virtue of high inspiration and divine intuition, the letter T, awakens remarkable attunement to Divine inventive faculties in the atmsophere of gaity and happiness brought about by the right use of intoxication.

        *

        O…Umlaut O, eu,

        “Akasha: In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut O oscillation evokes the most profound cognition which can only be brought about by love divine.

         By the help of this a person gets to know all the possibilities of transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields. He/she is informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation, had to pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited.

          A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this profound cognition made possible by Love Divine, in the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, and must make use of all possibilities, in order to get convinced that they cannot be described by words, by must be experienced, lived through.

        I have mentioned the letters unlaut A and unlaut O as the last ones in this series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is able to comprehend, from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the crown of all wisdom in the micro- and macrocosms, from the act of creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the final development.

        *

[...]

        R…The virtue of freedom and independence is enhanced through the relaxing effects of alcoholic drinks when a person detaches from worldly concerns.

        *****************

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          spiritus@...

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 9, 2007

          17 degrees Libra

          The Angels of Wine

          Also known as

          The Angels of

           ‘Arator’

          Beloved,

          ‘We are the heavenly host of all intoxicating drinks.  From the prime origin, we have been teaching mankind how to make the most diverse kinds of intoxicating drinks.  Wine, mead, beer, and liquors are designed by Divine Providence to put you in a happy mood and make your life easier, especially when you are under stress.’

          .

          ‘We are not to be mistaken for fallen-angels of alcohol that control drunkards.’

          ‘We protect and guide anyone who produces or sells alcoholic drinks.  We give you excellent recipes for the making of these drinks as well as how to ameliorate their influences so that you can remain sober when need be’.

          We inspire the miracle of turning water into wine.

          This is the miracle that Jesus performed at the wedding feast in Cana.

          Our assignment is a happy one.  In the history of mankind, we have made sure that a good drink of alcohol brought moments of joviality and relaxation.

          By mastering the divine virtues of our name ‘Arator’, the Children of Light and flowing divine Love enjoy and are blessed in a sacred way by wine and any of the intoxicating drinks that we inspire.

          As wisdom reveals the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and inner guidance is followed, gratitude and prayer are offered for all things. Everything in creation is then used according to divine law and harmony.

          Be assured that all things work for good when used according to wisdom, inner guidance, self control, high inspiration, cognition brought about by love divine, and harmony.

          Deep inside, all of the Children of Light produce the Delta brainwave pattern of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation. Deep inside, all are still divine infants eternally one with and sustained by Divine Love. This love is pouring through the immaculate heart of each person and sustains life. This love is one with Divine Providence.

          It is Divine Will that all of Creation be filled with joy.

          “I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy and life everlasting.”

          By impregnating any liquid drink with flowing Divine Love, it  is transformed into a sacrament of Divine Joy.

          When alcoholic drinks are prayerfully blessed and impregnated with Divine Love, people protect themselves from any harmful effects of intoxication whatsoever, particularly as they follow inner guidance.

[...]

          The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

          THESE BOOKS
          MAY
          BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          ***********

          ******************

          Note: On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

          we recommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

          copyright: Cynthia Rose

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 9, 2008

            17 degrees Libra

            The Angels of Wine

            Also known as

            The Angels of

             ‘Arator’

            Beloved,

[...]

            Special 25% off mandalic paintings by Cynthia Rose Young
            three week only sale
            of
            all canvas prints - giclee high image capture
            including signed limited editions.
            September 23-October 14, 2008,
            For price list:
            email info@...

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 10, 2009

              17 degrees Libra

              The Angels of Wine

              Also known as

              The Angels of

               ‘Arator’

              Beloved,

            • spiritus@mindspring.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 8, 2010

                17 degrees Libra

                The Angels of Wine

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                 ‘Arator’

                Beloved,

[...]

              • Spiritus
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 8, 2012

                  17degrees Libra

                  TheAngels of Wine

                  Alsoknown as

                  TheAngels of

                   Arator’

                  Beloved,

[...]

                  []

[...]

                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 9, 2013

                    merkaba

                    17 degrees Libra

                    The Angels of Wine

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Arator

                    Beloved,

                    We are the heavenly host of all intoxicating drinks.

                    From the prime origin, we have been teaching mankind how to make the most diverse kinds of intoxicating drinks.

                    Wine, mead, beer, and liquors are designed by Divine Providence to put you in a happy mood and make your life easier, especially when you are under stress.

                    We are not to be mistaken for fallen-angels of alcohol that control drunkards.

                    We protect and guide those who use, produce or sell alcoholic drinks.

                    We inspire people so that these drinks are used in the spirit
                    that they were intended to be used, to bring happiness, relaxation, healing, and gaiety.

                    We give you excellent recipes for the making of these drinks as well as how to ameliorate their influences so that you can remain sober when need be.

                    We inspired the miracle of turning water into wine that Jesus performed at the wedding feast in Cana.

                    Our assignment is a happy one.

                    In the history of mankind, we have made sure that a good drink of alcohol brought moments of joviality and relaxation.

                    Through the divine virtues of our name, Arator, the Children of
                    Light and flowing divine Love understand how to enjoy and be blessed in a sacred way by wine and any of the intoxicating drinks that we inspire.

                    As wisdom reveals the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and inner guidance is attuned to, gratitude and prayer are offered for all things.

                     Impregnating any alcolholic drink with divine intent for the highest good of all and flowing Divine Love transforms it into a sacrament of Divine Joy.

                      Everything in creation is to be enjoyed according to divine law and harmony through high inspiration.

                    Be assured that all things work for good when used according to wisdom, inner guidance, self control, high inspiration, cognition brought about by love divine, and harmony.

                    Miriam, Allen
                          Mandelbaum, Chelmaxioms, Angela Yarber

                    Divine Intent envisions all of Creation filled with joy.

                    “I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy and life everlasting.”

                    When alcoholic drinks are prayerfully blessed and charged with
                    Divine Love, people protect themselves from any harmful effects of intoxication whatsoever through following inner guidance.

                    The heavenly hosts make sure that these drinks are used in the spirit
                    that they were intended to be used, to bring happiness, relaxation, healing, and gaiety.

                    The Divine Creator has given all the spirit of peace, and life everlasting, with many delightful blessings to bring happiness and joy.

                    A-R-A-T-O-R

                    A…The virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the letter A, attunes the intellect with the original purity of all ideas.

                    The original intent for alcolholic beverages is to promote gaity and happiness when inner guidance so directs.

                    The virtue of wisdom and enlightenment gives eloquence, artistic talent, musical ability and occult faculties.

                    These are accessed in the state of ease brought about by alcoholic use; when a person is relaxed, happy, and in attunement with the Divine.

                    To safely use alcohol, we inspire a high degree of wisdom and inner guidance.

                    A…umlaut A, ae, ...The realization of wishes regarding physical matter is subjected to this virtue.

[...]

                    Through this virtue, a person recognizes when drinking alcolhol is no longer the wisest course of action to take,
                    and at that point releases the desire to consume more.

[...]

                    leaping people
                    The color of this virtue is golden; the musical note is C.The element is
                    earth, so it has the sensation of weight.The left side ofthe nose is formed from it.

                    A…The virtue of wisdom and enlightenment.

                    Umlaut A, ae…The virtue of the mysteries of life and death and
                    transformation through release of imperfection to Divine Being for change into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

                    T…The virtue of high inspiration and divine intuition, the letter T, awakens remarkable attunement to Divine inventive faculties in the
                    atmosphere of gaity and happiness brought about by the right use of intoxication.

                    O…Umlaut O, eu,

[...]

                     Deep inside, all people have divine infant selves eternally one with and sustained by Divine Love.

                    This self, when enlivened in meditation along with the child self, causes the body to retain the appearance of youth and vitality for as long as incarnation is desired.

                    This self is connected to omnipotence, omnipresence, omniscience, Divine Love, and all the divine virtues taken together.

                    These qualities, especially love, are pouring through the immaculate heart of each person and sustains life.

                     The relaxing effects of alcoholic drinks helps people detach from worldly concerns and experience a deeper connection with indwelling divine truth.

                     MIRACLES

                    ATT000071.jpg

                    Footnotes

                     Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                    Theangel messages are indexed there.

                    ***********

                    ******************

                    For a copy of the

                    Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

                    copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                    Feel free to share these messages.

                    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                    The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                    Ebook and audio format.

                    Homesite:

                    www.spiritussanctus.com

                    Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

                    Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 9, 2014

                    merkaba

                    17 degrees Libra

                    The Angels of Wine

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Arator

                    Beloved,

                    Wine, mead, beer, and liquors are designed by Divine Providence to put you in a happy mood and make your life easier, especially when you are under stress.

                    We are not to be mistaken for fallen-angels of alcohol that control drunkards.

                    Through clear inner guidance, high inspiration, cognition brought about by love and unity with divine mind, we protect those who drink alcohol.

                     We are the heavenly host of all intoxicating drinks.

                    From the prime origin, we have been teaching mankind how to make the most diverse kinds of intoxicating drinks.

                     We protect and guide those who use, produce or sell alcoholic drinks for the highest good of all concerned.

[...]

                    The original intent for alcoholic beverages is to promote gaiety and happiness when inner guidance so directs.

                    The virtue of wisdom and enlightenment gives eloquence, artistic talent, musical ability and occult faculties.

                    These are accessed in the state of ease brought about by alcohol use; when a person is relaxed, happy, and in attunement with the Divine.

[...]

                    Through this virtue, a person recognizes when drinking alcohol is no longer the wisest course of action to take,
[...]

                    atmosphere of gaiety and happiness brought about by the right use of intoxication.

                    O…Umlaut O, eu,

                    Akasha: In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut
                    O oscillation evokes the most profound cognition which can only be brought about by love divine.

                    By the help of this a person gets to know all the possibilities of
                    transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields.

                    He/she is informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation, had to pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited.

                    A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this
                    profound cognition made possible by Love Divine, in the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, and must make use of all possibilities,
                    in order to get convinced that they cannot be described by words, by must be experienced, lived through.

                    I have mentioned the letters umlaut A and umlaut O as the last ones in this series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is
[...]

                    This virtue is used to transmute alcoholic beverages into their purest divine expression.

[...]

                     Names, phrases, and sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

                    Theangel messages are indexed there.

                    Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

                    ***********

                    ******************

                    For a copy of the

                    Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

                    copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                    Feel free to share these messages.

                    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                    Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding

                    Message 10 of 10 , Oct 9, 2015

                    merkaba

                    17 degrees Libra

                    The Angels of Wine

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Arator

                    Beloved,

                    Wine, mead, beer, and liquors are designed by Divine Providence to put you in a happy mood and make your life easier, especially when you are under stress.

                    We are not to be mistaken for fallen-angels of alcohol that control drunkards.

                    Through clear inner guidance, high inspiration, cognition brought about by love and unity with divine mind, we protect those who drink alcohol.

                     We are the heavenly host of all intoxicating drinks.

                    From the prime origin, we have been teaching mankind how to make the most diverse kinds of intoxicating drinks.

[...]

                    The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. Thebeing and the angels share the same name. Thisname is a key to their powers and influence.

                     Names, phrases, and sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background. If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.

                    *********** If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the correct pitch like a tuning fork:

[...]

                    Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's. http://pamelaparnel l.homestead. com/life. html Ebook and audio format.   The five volumes of the Life and Teachings are included in this link.

[...]

                    Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
                    How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com
                    THe Golden Hippie
Years ( i miss them )
                    On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK. A window will drop down. Click on Downloads.A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.That should do it.[I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]Thanks for sharing this music.

                    Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                    www.sacredpaintings.com

                    or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                    Thanks to the Diamond Council at
                     Diamondsforever31.blogspot.com
                    There is now a twice monthly two hour free Thursday night call
                    with  angel messages updates for new and full moons.
                      8:30pm EST

                    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)