[ANGEL] 16 Libra, The Angels of Animals

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 7, 2005

      16 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Animals

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nachero’

      Beloved,

      ‘We control the health and duration of life of all animals on earth.  We control animal instincts.’

       ‘We inspire mankind with curing methods and remedies against the various diseases of animals.’

      ‘We guide and protect all zoologists, veterinarians, and tamers of animals.   Anyone who works with animals in any capacity are surrounded by us.’

      Flowing emotions create magnetic flowing energy which determine which realities are attracted into form on Earth.  In order for Heaven to manifest on Earth, the emotional fields of animals must vibrate to the oscillation of Supreme Happiness, the divine virtue of letter N of ‘Nachero’.

      As people penetrate the mysteries of life and consciousness, it is easy for them to understand why the rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are necessary for the survival of ecosystems and why they are equally applicable to all sentient life, and especially to animals.

      The letter A of ‘Nachero’ is the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, and the purity of all original ideas.

      When a person unites individual mind with the original perfection of all ideas in Divine Mind, the purposes for, and realities of, animals are seen and understood.  As divine blueprints of perfection are perceived clearly, mystical faculties of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and artistic gifts are awakened.

      Once the original purpose of animals is seen in Divine Mind, a person releases all harmful desires in their relationship with animals, and releases all negative or limiting ideas, feelings, and situations that no longer serve the highest good of all concerned.  This is the virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      Wisdom reveals that animals evolve into higher consciousness through intereacting in love with the human kingdom.  Humans are blessed by the love of animals, just as animals are blessed by the love of humans.

      All life is evolving.  Consciousness in the animal kingdom evolves into greater wisdom and enlightenment in an emotional atmosphere of love, happiness, clarity and purity of the feelings of the divine virtues, and security.

      The divine virtue of clarity and perfect purity is the meaning of Ch of ‘Nachero’.

      Animals magnetize with clarity and perfect purity the qualities of Divine Consciousness and Feeling that express through their unique perfect divine blueprints when they are happy.

      *

      Aboriginal people describe animals as protectors and teachers. Each animal emits a unique frequency of emotional flowing, which is a combination of Divine Qualities, and when they also flow with feelings of  happiness, a great cohesion is created which in turn attracts these unique qualities of Heaven to Earth.

      Therefore, because animals have powerful magnetic fields and feeling natures, when animals are happy and contented, free to express their unique divine qualities, their emotional energy of happiness becomes a powerful magnet attracting satisfaction and security on Earth for all.

      Divine Consciousness is omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent, existing within every aspect of time and space, and within every being.  Omnipresence is the virtue of letter E of ‘Nachero’.

      Omnipresent Divine Consciousness has endowed all of creation with the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and within each animal omnipresent  Divine consciousness and feeling expresses unique aspects.

      By meditating on the virtue of omnipresence of Divine Being, a person experiences unity of consciousness and communication with Cosmic Consciousness and also with all life, so that communication with animals is possible.

      R is the letter of Freedom and Independence, of following inner guidance.

      By following inner guidance in each moment with each animal, a person knows exactly how to interact in the way that is the highest good of all concerned. Each lifeform has a direct connection with indwelling Divine Life.  Animals have a right to attune to their own inner guidance, in the pursuit of happiness and security.

      Seeing animals through the eyes of Love Divine opens up transmutation, umlaut O, oe, of every aspect of the animal to its own highest Divine Blueprint of Perfection.

      The virtue of transmutation brought about by seeing through the eyes of Love Divine is the meaning of umlaut O, oe, of ‘Nachero’.  When a person sees an animal through the eyes of Divine Love, the unique perfection of that animal is enlivened. Then Harmony and Justice is established in every situation to bring success and satisfaction to all concerned.  This is the virtue of letter O, shining with an ultramarine blue light.

      When an animal returns the love of a child of Light and Love, the perfect divine blueprint within the human is also enlivened.

      For this reason, it is necessary that animals be acknowledged as having

       the right to happiness, life and liberty and have these rights protected by all people.

       Even the plant and mineral kingdoms have been given these rights by the indwelling Source of All That Is.

      On all levels, these rights of happiness, life, and liberty to express unique divine qualities are necessary for all life to survive.

        If any level of the food chain broke down, life on earth would be unsustainable.    It is an instinct of survival, not only in the human and animal kingdoms, but in all levels of consciousness, to be happy, to live in security, and to have freedom to follow instinct and inner guidance in order to survive, not only for the self, but also for the whole Unified Field.

      With other orders of angels we work to protect happiness in all parts of manifestation.

       Protecting and guiding animals’ feeling nature to greatest happiness is one of the most important assignments.

      Ask for the happiness of all animals,  ask the Heavenly Hosts to bring forth miracles to bring this into manifestation upon the Earth.

      Ask for understanding of what animals actually are, and how their consciousness and feeling contributes to the quality of life for all beings.

      When happiness, well-being and health for all life is seen as the greatest priority, Heaven returns to Earth.

      We ask you open your hearts and love each being of the animal kingdom.  That is the original plan for each Child of Light on Earth.

      Angels of ‘Nachero’ and the angels of ‘Peekah’,  watch over animals from the minute of conception to the moment of death.  Any person who has any interaction with an animal immediately comes under our influence.

       ‘N-A-Ch-E-R-O’

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'N-A-Ch-E-R-O'

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      and SO IT IS

      *+*

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...> > . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm   you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/ <http://www.qozi.com/tarot/>  <

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 8, 2006

        16 degrees Libra

        The Angels of Animals

        Also known as

        The Angels of  ‘Nachero’

        Beloved,

        Animals have powerful feeling natures.  When an animal is happy and contented, and free to express its unique divine qualities, this emotional energy becomes a powerful magnet, attracting happiness and satisfaction and security on earth for all.

         It is for this reason that aboriginal peoples describe animals as protectors and teachers. Each animal emits a unique frequency of happiness, which in turn attracts a unique quality of Heaven to Earth.

        The Divine Creator has endowed all of creation with the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

        In order for heaven to manifest on earth, animals must be acknowledged as having the right to happiness, life and liberty and have these rights protected by all of the Children of Light.

         Even the plant and mineral kingdoms have been given these inalienable rights by the Source of All That Is.

        As the Children of Light penetrate the mysteries of life and consciousness, it is easy for them to understand why the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are necessary for the survival of ecosystems and why they are equally applicable to all sentient life, and especially to animals.

        On all levels, these rights of happiness, life, and liberty to express unique divine qualities are necessary for life to survive.

          If any level of the food chain breaks down, life on Earth would be unsustainable.    It is an instinct of survival, not only in the human and animal kingdoms, but in all levels of consciousness, to be happy, to live in security, and to have freedom to follow instinct and inner guidance in order for life to survive.

        To attract happiness, safety, and love to earth for all, therefore, it is of the greatest importance that the animal kingdom is happy and peaceful.

        With other orders of angels, we work to prevent cruelty and suffering in all parts of manifestation.

        This is important because the magnetic emotions of all life, especially the strong emotional state of animals and people, attract which realities come into manifestation on the physical level.

         Protecting and guiding animals’ feeling nature to being one of the greatest happiness, is one of the most important assignments for the Children of Light.

        Pray for the happiness of all animals.  When you pray for the happiness of all animals, the heavenly hosts are allowed to bring forth miracles to bring this into manifestation upon the Earth.

         Pray to understand what animals actually are, and how their consciousness contributes to the quality of life for all beings.

         Heaven on Earth depends on it.

        When happiness, well-being and health for all is seen as the greatest priority, Heaven returns to Earth.

        We ask you open your hearts and love the animal kingdom.  That is the original will of Divine Providence for each Child of Light on Earth.

        Angels of ‘Nachero’ and the angels of ‘Peekah’, watch over animals from the minute of conception to the moment of death.  Any person who has any interaction with an animal immediately comes under our influence.

         ‘We control the health and duration of life of all animals on earth.  We control animal instincts.’

         ‘We inspire mankind with curing methods and remedies against the various diseases of animals.’

        ‘We guide and protect all zoologists, veterinarians, and tamers of animals.  Anyone who works with animals in any capacity are surrounded by us.’

        ‘N-A-Ch-E-R-O’

        Anchoring the feelings of Supreme Happiness on earth is our priority. A powerful way of doing this is through creating feelings of contentement and happiness in the animal kingdom. The sound of N is the sound of the divine virtue of Supreme Happiness.

        *

        All life is evolving.  Consciousness in the animal kingdom evolves into greater wisdom and enlightenment in an atmosphere of love, happiness, and security.  The letter A is the sound of the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, and the purity of all original ideas.

         Umlaut A, ae… Any imperfection in being, desire, thought, feeling, or form is released back to Divine Being for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all concerned. This can be done in self or others, or with any situation.

        *

        Ch… In the emotional climate of contentment and happiness, animals attune with clarity and perfect purity to the qualities of Divine Consciousness that express through them.

        [In the ancient language, the sound of Ch is different from C or H alone and is treated as a separate letter.  This letter has the sound of the virtue of clarity and perfect purity.]

        *

          Divine Life and Consciousness is present throughout all infinity.  Within each animal this consciousness is expressing unique aspects.  By meditating on this virtue, unity of consciousness with all life is possible.

        *

        The sound of this letter is the virtue of Freedom and Independence.  Each lifeform has a direct connection with indwelling Divine Life.  Animals have a right to attune to their own inner guidance, in the pursuit of happiness and security.

        *

        Umlaut O, eu… By seeing all through the eyes of flowing divine love, the original indwelling divine perfection is perceived in the sacred space of the heart and enlivened, creating transmutation of self, others, or situations into perfection.

        This letter has the sound of the divine virtue of Justice.  Justice is harmony and harmony is Justice.  When all life lives in harmony, then success is certain for manifesting Heaven on Earth.

        *******

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

         spiritus@...

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates

        go to www.spiritussanctus.com

        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF
        ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all;

        I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
        ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        SO BE IT!

        ********

        Music playing
        Suzan1.mid

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 8, 2007

          "Winged Freedom"
          Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          16 degrees Libra

          The Angels of Animals

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Nachero’

          Beloved,

          ‘We control the health and duration of life of all animals on earth.  We control animal instincts.’

           ‘We inspire mankind with curing methods and remedies against the various diseases of animals.’

          ‘We guide and protect all zoologists, veterinarians, and tamers of animals.   Anyone who works with animals in any capacity are surrounded by us.’

          Animals have powerful feeling energies.  When an animal is happy and contented, and free to express its unique divine qualities, this emotional energy becomes a powerful magnet, attracting happiness and satisfaction and security on earth for all.

           It is for this reason that aboriginal peoples describe animals as protectors and teachers. Each animal emits a unique frequency of happiness, which in turn attracts a unique quality of Heaven to Earth.

          The Divine Creator has endowed all of creation with the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

          For heaven to manifest on earth, animals are acknowledged as having the right to happiness, life and liberty. These rights are protected by all of the Children of Light.

           Even the plant and mineral kingdoms have been given these inalienable rights by the Source of All That Is.  Everything in creation is interconnected and interdependent. All life is expression of The One Divine Being.  Divine Being is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient. Divine Life is flowing cosmic love.

[...]

           Protecting and guiding animals’ feeling natures to being of the greatest happiness, is one of the most important assignments for the Children of Light.

          Pray for the happiness of all animals.  When you pray for the happiness of all animals, the heavenly hosts are allowed to bring forth miracles to bring this into manifestation upon the Earth.

           Pray to understand what animals actually are, and how their consciousness contributes to the quality of life for all beings.

           Heaven on Earth depends on it.

          When happiness, well-being and health for all is seen as the greatest priority, Heaven returns to Earth.

          We ask you open your hearts and love the animal kingdom.  That is the original will of Divine Providence for each Child of Light on Earth.

          Angels of ‘Nachero’ and the angels of ‘Peekah’, watch over animals from the minute of conception to the moment of death.

           *

          ‘N-A-Ch-E-R-O’

          N…Anchoring the feelings of Supreme Happiness on earth is our priority. A powerful way of doing this is through creating feelings of contentement and happiness in the animal kingdom. The sound of N is the sound of the divine virtue of Supreme Happiness.

          *

          A…All life is evolving.  Consciousness in the animal kingdom evolves into greater wisdom and enlightenment in an atmosphere of love, happiness, and security.  The letter A is the sound of the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, and the purity of all original ideas.

           Umlaut A, ae…Any imperfection in being, desire, thought, feeling, or form is released back to Divine Being for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all concerned. This can be done in self or others, or with any situation.

          *

          Ch…In the emotional climate of contentment and happiness, animals attune with clarity and perfect purity to the qualities of Divine Consciousness that express through them.

          [In the ancient language, the sound of Ch is different from C or H alone and is treated as a separate letter.  This letter has the sound of the virtue of clarity and perfect purity.]

          *

          E…Divine Life and Consciousness is present throughout all infinity.  Within each animal this consciousness is expressing unique aspects.  By meditating on this virtue, unity of consciousness with all life is possible.

          *

          R…The sound of this letter is the virtue of Freedom and Independence.  Each lifeform has a direct connection with indwelling Divine Life.  Animals have a right to attune to their own inner guidance, in the pursuit of happiness and security.

          *

          Umlaut O, eu…By seeing all through the eyes of flowing divine love, the original indwelling divine perfection is perceived in the sacred space of the heart and enlivened, creating transmutation of self, others, or situations into perfection.

          O…This letter has the sound of the divine virtue of Justice.  Justice is harmony and harmony is Justice.  When all life lives in harmony, then success is certain for manifesting Heaven on Earth.

          *******

          *

          MIRACLES

          Footnotes:

          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
          KEY
          TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

          ***

          The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

          THESE BOOKS
          MAY
          BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          ***********

          ******************

          Note: On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

          we recommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 8, 2008

            "Winged Freedom"
[...]

            *    *
            *       *
            *
            *     *

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009

              "Winged Freedom"

            • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 7, 2012

                  "Winged Freedom"
[...]

                  With other orders of angels, we work to prevent  suffering in all parts of manifestation.

[...]

                  The point around which our local cluster of galaxies swirl is called  Super Galactic Center.  This exact point of powerful outpouring of divine energy is the source of protection of animals, the degree of the heavenly hosts of Peekah, 3 Libra, the divine will for the highest good and of protection of animals.

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 8, 2013

                    תמונות מדהימות של בעלי חיים

                    16 degrees Libra

                    The Angels of Animals

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Nachero

                    Beloved,

                    Animals process powerful feelings, and in doing so generate tremendous magnetic fields.

                    When an animal is happy and contented, and free to express its unique divine qualities in a beautiful environment, it acts as a powerful magnet that
                     attracts, out of infinite potential realities, happiness and satisfaction and security on earth for all.

                    It is for this reason that aboriginal peoples describe animals as protectors and teachers.

                     Each animal emits a unique frequency of happiness, which in turn attracts a unique quality of Heaven to Earth.

                     תמונות מדהימות של בעלי חיים

                    We control the health and duration of life of all animals on earth.

                    We control animal instincts.

                     תמונות מדהימות של בעלי חיים

                    We inspire mankind with curing methods and remedies against the various diseases of animals.

                    We guide and protect all zoologists, veterinarians, and tamers of animals.

                    Anyone who works with animals in any capacity are surrounded by us.

                    The Divine Creator lives within the creation, and has endowed all of creation with the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

                     Happiness is necessary for cohesion in creation, it works in a similar way to gravity.

                     For heaven to manifest on earth, animals, of necessity, must be recognized as having the right to happiness, life and liberty.

                    These rights of animals are protected by all of the Children of Light and the Heavenly Hosts.

                     Everything in creation is sacred, important, interconnected and interdependent.
                    תמונות מדהימות של בעלי חיים

                     All life is expression of The One Divine Being.

                    Divine Being is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient.

                    Divine Life is flowing cosmic love.

                    Even the plant and mineral kingdoms have been given these inalienable rights by the Source of All That Is.

                    As the Children of Light penetrate the mysteries of life and
                    consciousness, it is easy for them to understand why the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are necessary for the survival of
                    ecosystems and why they are equally applicable to all sentient life, especially to animals because of their powerful attraction of pure, harmonious realities into physical expression.

                     תמונות מדהימות של בעלי חיים
                    On all levels, these rights of happiness, life, and liberty to express unique divine qualities are necessary for life to survive.

                    If any level of the food chain breaks down, life on Earth would be unsustainable.

                    תמונות מדהימות של בעלי חיים

                    It is an instinct of survival, not only in the human and animal kingdoms, on all levels of consciousness,
                    but all of creation to be happy and to live in security.

                     The freedom to follow instincts and inner guidance for survival is divine consciousness itself expressing through everything in creation.

                     תמונות מדהימות של בעלי חיים
                    To attract happiness, safety, and love to earth for all, therefore, it is of the greatest importance that the animal kingdom emits happy and peaceful emotional states.

                    With other orders of heavenly hosts, we work to prevent cruelty and suffering in all parts of manifestation, whether through acts of weather, other animals or any other cause.

                    This is important because the magnetic emotions of all life, especially
                    the strong emotional state of animals and people, attract which realities come into manifestation on the physical level.

                    Protecting and guiding animals’ feeling natures to being of the
                    greatest happiness, is one of the most important assignments for protecting all of creation.

                    Meditate on the happiness of all animals.

                    תמונות מדהימות של בעלי חיים

                    When you meditate and pray for the happiness of all animals, the heavenly hosts are allowed to bring forth even greater miracles to bring this into manifestation upon the Earth.

                    Ask to understand what animals actually are, and how their consciousness contributes to the quality of life for all beings.

                    Heaven on Earth depends on it.

                    When happiness, well-being and health for all sentient life is seen as the greatest priority, Heaven returns to Earth.

                    We ask you open your hearts and love the animal kingdom.

                    That is the original will of Divine Providence for each Child of Light on Earth.

                    Amongst other heavenly hosts, the angels of Nachero and the angels of Peekah, watch over animals from the minute of conception to the moment of death.

                    N-A-Ch-E-R-O

                     N…Anchoring the feelings of Supreme Happiness on earth is our priority.

                     A powerful way of doing this is through creating feelings of contentement and happiness in the animal kingdom.

                     The sound of N is the sound of the divine virtue of Supreme Happiness.

                    A…All life is evolving.Consciousness in the animal kingdom evolves into
                    greater wisdom and enlightenment in an atmosphere of love, happiness, and security.

                    The letter A is the sound of the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, and the purity of all original ideas.

                    Umlaut A, ae…Any imperfection in being, desire, thought, feeling, or
                    form is released back to Divine Being for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

                    This can be done in self or others, or with any situation.

                    Ch…In the emotional climate of contentment and happiness, animals
                    emit with clarity and perfect purity the qualities of Divine Consciousness that express through them.

                    In the ancient language, the sound of Ch is different from C or H alone and is treated as a separate letter.

                    This letter has the sound of the virtue of clarity and perfect purity.

                    E…Divine Life and Consciousness is present throughout all infinity.

                    Within each animal this consciousness is expressing unique aspects.

                    By meditating on this virtue, unity of consciousness with all life is possible.

                    R…The sound of this letter is the virtue of Freedom and Independence.

                    Each lifeform has a direct connection with indwelling Divine Life.

                    Animals have a right to attune to their own inner guidance, in the pursuit of happiness and security.

                    When the children of light follow inner guidance in relating to animals, miracles of love expand exponentially for all.

                    Prominent scientists
                                  sign declaration that animals have conscious awareness,
                                  just like us

                    Animals learn from humans, and the greatest lesson of all is "love conquers all".

                    תמונות מדהימות של בעלי חיים

                     Umlaut O, eu…By seeing all through the eyes of flowing divine love, the original indwelling divine perfection is perceived in the sacred space
                    of the heart and enlivened, creating transmutation of self, others, or situations into perfection.

                    O…This letter has the sound of the divine virtue of Justice.Justice is harmony and harmony is Justice.

                    When all life lives in harmony, then success and satisfaction is certain for manifesting Heaven on Earth.

                    MIRACLES

                    Footnotes

                     Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                    Theangel messages are indexed there.

                    ***********

                    TODAY'S REFLECTION

                    “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.

                    We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”

                    ~AlbertEinstein

                    ******************

                    For a copy of the

                    copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                    Feel free to share these messages.

                    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                    The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                    Ebook and audio format.

                    Home site:

                    www.spiritussanctus.com

                    Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 8, 2014

                      Today is the full lunar eclipse with sun at 16 Libra, the protection of animals, and the moon at 16 Aries, miracles through love and friendship.
                      Because this eclipse is supercharged with amazing astronomical configurations, I will send 16 Aries next.
                      [As you can see, the sun and moon are 15 degrees and 5 minutes in their respective signs.  This means that they have gone through the entire 15th degree and are 5 minutes into the 16th degree.]

                      16 degrees Libra

                      The Angels of Animals

                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                      Nachero

                      Beloved,

                      Animals process powerful emotions, and in doing so generate tremendous magnetic fields.

[...]

                       A powerful way of doing this is through creating feelings of contentment and happiness in the animal kingdom.

[...]

                      Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

                      copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                      Feel free to share these messages.

                      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                       Hereis an excellent hour long beautifully illustrated and explained instruction for absorbing cosmic energy into the etheric body, how to meditate simply.

                      The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                      Ebook and audio format.

                      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages

                      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)