FW: Fun women's stuff

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hello everyone:

      I just could not resist sharing this wonderful message with all of this fun women's stuff in it with all of you because it really brought some fun and levity into my life today -- which I sorely needed. I am so grateful to my friend, Elizabeth, in Washington for sharing this with me and for doing all the other things she does for me all the time, especially with sending me The Voice monthly. And Elizabeth, I did so enjoy the photo you shared with me recently. Give my regards to all the CIM class members, most especially Lafayette. And BTW, what happened to Susan?

      For the rest of you, especially all of the women (I say this because I think we have a few men on our groups, so because they might not get as much of a kick out of these jokes as women, I wanted to direct this mostly to the women these jokes are about), I do hope these cute comments and jokes bring a smile to your lips -- as they did mine.

      For now and for the rest of the day, I hope it is special and blessed for all of you and that is it filled with accomplishing those things that you want to complete today and with as much happiness and joy as you could possibly need in one day.

      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the
      guiding presence of God and His
      angels in your life.