Re: Hello

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 11, 2001
      It is always a pleasure to taste the love and joy exuding from one
      another. Gratitude to all who join themselves together with love and
      vibrance.

      All have been given the power to harmonize with life as a loving
      presence, joining together with divine creation in praising God,
      life, and love without end.

      Love satisfies the soul.

      With love and gratitude, each one of you.

      Polly
    • ilive4ugod
      Message 36 of 36 , May 17, 2008
        I want to begin by saying that I feel very blessed to have happened
        upon this place. This month, in particular, I have been led in
        various directions in my spiritual path and have had some incredible
        experiences. This seemed to fit right in at the perfect time.

        So, I say hello and I look forward to what will enter my mail box!!!
        Blessings to all of you!