[ANGEL] 8 Libra, The Angels of Music

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2005

      8 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Music

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Soteri’

      Beloved,

      Flowing feelings are magnetism. When flowing feelings are expressed by audible sound, sound increases the power of magnetism.   The magnetism of flowing feelings attracts new realities into form. Therefore, as you can see, the magnetism of Divine Music powerfully attracts Heaven and Love into manifestation on Earth.

      We help each Child of Light and Love discover and share the treasure of expressing Divine Flowing Feelings through song and music.

       Music is the language of flowing feelings. Music soothes and uplifts the soul, music is the universal language that transcends all barriers, in all dimensions and planes.

      Music is the language of the Heavenly Hosts, and of the Angels, who are messengers of Divine Love and Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient Will for the highest good of ALL.

      Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned permeates everything in creation.  This is the virtue of the first letter S of ‘Soteri’.

      By attuning to the divine virtue of all penetrating willpower for the highest good of all,  ‘the musician attains complete control of his consciousness, of him/herself and of any other human being or being of any sphere or plane of our macrocosm, starting from the kingdom of the elements up to the highest angels, original beings, genii, etc.’

      The heavenly hosts of ‘Soteri’ are the essence of music itself,  we merge with each musician and also with those who listen and become one with their consciousness.

      As a Child of Light flows with feelings of love, through attunement to the Divine Will that pervades all life, it is possible to make the music of light and life.

      Is there a greater gift than to make the music of Divine Light and Divine Life?

      Is there anything more to become?

      The music of goodness, innocence, and beauty fills the soul of such a musician and flows out of the voice and  through the fingertips and then through the musical instrument.

      The next letter of ‘Soteri’, umlaut O, oe, and O, are the virtues of transmutation into perfection, brought about by Divine Cognition,  through seeing the underlying Divine Perfection of something through the eyes of Love Divine, and of Harmony and Justice.

      By seeing all states of being, all desires, thoughts, feelings, and physical forms, through the eyes of Flowing Divine Love, a musician brings through transmutation of them into their original perfect divine blueprints.  Music conveys this flowing divine love and this type of seeing and therefore is a means of direct transmutation.

      The third letter of ‘Soteri, the letter T, is the virtue of High Inspiration.

      Music is high inspiration made audible.

      Each ear is directly connected to the hemisphere of the brain that it is closest to, unlike eyes in which the left eye connects to the right hemisphere of the brain, and the right eye connects to the left.

      Music enters each ear and, through vibration, entrains the liquids of the brain, the body and the emotions.

      Music is the language of the heart divine.

      The Divine Virtue of High Inspiration attunes the consciousness and feelings of the musician, and those who listen.  This virtue gives mastery over will, thought, feeling and sensation.

      The next letter of ‘Soteri’ is the letter E, which is the divine virtue of omnipresence.

      Through the Virtue of Omnipresence, a musician unites ordinary individual consciousness with cosmic consciousness.

      This virtue ‘confers on the musician the mental quality of the universal transference of his/her consciousness.’

      Omnipresent Divine Love flows and communicates through music.

      Whatever attunement that Divine Providence wishes to express through a Child of Light and Love by way of music comes easily, and flows gently through.

      The fifth letter of ‘Soteri’ is the letter R, which is the divine virtue of following inner guidance.  It is the virtue of freedom and independence from outside authorities and traditions.

      As a Child of Light and Love receives the blessing of music through inner guidance, it flows and transforms all who hear it.

      The Divine Virtue of Freedom and Independence allows a musician to bring forth amazing ingenuity.

      This virtue also enlivens within each listener a private, individual, and unique journey of awakening divine flowing feelings from Divine Providence through his or her own inner guidance in response to the message of the music.

      The last letter of ‘Soteri’ is the letter I, which is the virtue of Cause and Effect.

      The understanding of  The Divine Virtue of  Cause and Effect awakens memory, remembrance, and conscience, and the understanding of analogy between the micro and the macrocosm, and allows the musician ‘to enliven everything as he/she pleases, and thus master it.  This virtue controls the connecting link between the material body and the emotions, and the act of breathing itself.’

      Music bathes consciousness with vibrations of flowing divine loveliness.

      As it fills the head with melody, it fills the heart with bliss.

      What can express greater joy, transmutation, high inspiration, compassion, and love than music that flows through the Children of Light and Love following inner guidance in a state of unity with omnipresent Divine Being?

       We are the ‘Soteri’, the Heavenly Hosts of Music.  We are here to bless all.

      ‘ The heavenly host of Soteri are the original initiators of all musical instruments that mankind has ever used.’

        ‘We inspire all composers.’

      ‘Musical inspiration comes through us.’

      ‘S-O-T-E-R-I’

      SHA-la-la-la-la-la-LOMmmmmmmmm….!

      *

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'S-O-T-E-R-I'

      Note:

       There are two primary keyscales. One is the didactic keyscale, which corresponds to the white keys on a piano. The other is the pentatonic keyscale which corresponds to the black keys. The didactic keyscale expresses and enlivens the sympathetic nervous system, which corresponds to interaction with the outer world. The pentatonic keyscale enlivens the parasympathetic nervous system which corresponds to interaction with the inner world.  The human body temple alternates sympathetic and parasympathetic dominance every 90 minutes.

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages>

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...> . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html>

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds>

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm <http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm>  you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/ <http://www.qozi.com/tarot/>

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html>

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html>

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 30, 2006

        8 degrees Libra

        The Angels of Music

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Soteri’

        Beloved,

        Music is one of the most powerful blessings that can be bestowed.

        Music soothes and uplifts the soul, it is the universal language that transcends all barriers.

        ‘The heavenly host of Soteri are the original initiators of all musical instruments that mankind has ever used.’

          ‘We inspire all composers.’

        ‘Musical inspiration comes through us.’

        Divine Love flows and communicates through music.

        Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, whatever attunement that Divine Providence wishes to express through a Child of Light by way of music comes easily, and flows gently through.

        The Angels of ‘Soteri’ are the essence of music itself, we merge with each musician and become one with his or her consciousness.

        When a Child of Light receives the blessing of music through inner guidance, it flows and transforms all who hear it.

        The name of music is blessing.

        It is high inspiration made audible.

        Music bathes consciousness with vibrations of loveliness.

        It fills the head with melody and the heart with bliss.

        When a Child of Light loves, through attunement to the Divine Will that pervades all life it is possible to become the music of light and life.

        Is there a greater gift?

        Is there anything more to become?

        The music of goodness, innocence, and beauty fills the soul and flows out of the voice and through the fingertips through the musical instrument.

        Of all the heavenly hosts, are there any who can express greater joy, harmony, high inspiration, compassion, and love than the Angels of ‘Soteri’ with music that flows through the Children of Light?

        We help each Child of Light discover and share the treasure of song, of music.

         We give the language that is understood by ALL beings alike.

        Call on us in your heart and so that we may shower our mystical blessings upon you.

         We are the ‘Soteri’, the heavenly hosts of music.  We are here to bless all.

        “With God, all things are possible.”

        Music is the language of Angels.

        Meditate on the following divine virtues of the letters of our name to master the flowing of love through music.

        ‘S-O-T-E-R-I’

        S…By attuning to the divine virtue of all penetrating willpower on the physical plane,  ‘the musician attains complete control of his consciousness, of him/herself and of any other human being or being of any sphere or plane of our macrocosm, starting from the kingdom of the elements up to the highest angels, original beins, genii, etc.’

        *

        Umlaut O, eu…Transmutation into perfection through cognition brought about by Love Divine.

        O…Harmony, which is the essence of Divine Justice, brings complete contentment and poise, a high power of judgement, and success in every endeavor.

        *

        T…The Divine Virtue of High Inspiration allows the consciousness of the musician to receive divine inspiration and intuition.  This virtue gives mastery over will, thought, feeling and sensation.

        *

        E…Through the Virtue of Omnipresence, a musician unites ordinary consciousness with cosmic consciousness.  This virtue ‘confers on the musician the mental quality of the universal transference of his/her consciousness.’

        *

        R…The Divine Virtue of Freedom and Independence allows a musician to follow inner guidance and bring forth amazing ingenuity.

        *

        I…The understanding of The Divine Virtue of  Cause and Effect allows the musician ‘to enliven everything as he/she pleases, and thus master it.  This virtue controls the connecting link between the material body and the emotions, and the act of breathing itself.’

        ******

        SHA-la-la-la-la-la-LOMmmmmmmmm….!

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        spiritus@...

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates

        go to www.spiritussanctus.com

        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF
        ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all;

        I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
        ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        SO BE IT!

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1, 2007

          8 degrees Libra

          The Angels of Music

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Soteri’

          Beloved,

          Music is one of the most powerful change agents on earth !

          Divine Music heals body, mind, and soul.

          It blesses all sentient life.

          Beautiful music inspired through indwelling divine will for the highest good of all,  cognition brought about by divine love, harmony,  high inspiration, unity with all, inner guidance and understanding of cause and effect is one of the greatest blessings that can be bestowed.

          Music transmutes, soothes and uplifts the soul, it is a universal language that transcends all barriers.

          ‘The heavenly host of Soteri are the original initiators of all musical instruments that mankind has ever used.’

            ‘We inspire all composers.’

          ‘Musical inspiration comes through us.’

          Divine Love inspires and flows and communicates through music.

          Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, whatever attunement that Divine Providence wishes to express through a Child of Light by way of music comes easily, and flows gently through.

          The Angels of ‘Soteri’ are the essences of music itself, we merge with each musician and become one with his or her consciousness.

          When a Child of Light receives the blessings of music through inner guidance, it flows and transforms all who hear it.

          The name of music is TRANSMUTATION AND TRUE DIVINE BLESSINGS.

          It is high inspiration made audible.

          Sacred music bathes consciousness with vibrations of divinity and loveliness.

          It fills the head with melody and the heart with bliss.

          When a Child of Light loves, through attunement to the Divine Will that pervades all life, it is possible to become the music of light and life.

          Is there a greater gift?

          Is there anything more to become on this earth?

          The music of goodness, innocence, and beauty fills the soul and flows out of the voice and through the fingertips through the musical instrument.

          Of all the heavenly hosts, are there any who can express greater joy, harmony, high inspiration, compassion, and love than the Angels of ‘Soteri’ with music that flows through the Children of Light?

          We help each Child of Light discover and share the treasure of song, of music.

           We inspire the language that is understood by ALL beings alike.

          Call on us in your heart so that we may shower our mystical blessings upon you.

[...]

          The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

          THESE BOOKS
          MAY
          BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          ***********

          ******************

          Note: On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

          we recommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home site:

          www.spiritussanctus.com

          www.sacredpaintings.com

          Conference Call Updates

          go to www.spiritussanctus.com

          and click the appropriate link.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

           one with all;

          I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
          ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

          I give thanks that this is done.

          SO BE IT!

          *
          *    *
          *       *
          *
          *     *
           *

        • Spiritus Sanctus

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 1, 2009

            • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 29, 2012

[...]

                  Divine Love and will for the highest good of all inspires and flows and communicates through sacred music.

[...]

                   []

[...]

                  Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

                  **********
                  Music is Purrrrrfect!

                  *

                  ******************

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 30, 2013

                    []

                    8 degrees Libra

                    The Angels of Music

                           Also known as

                     The Angels of
                    Soteri

                    Beloved,

                    The essence of music is TRANSMUTATION AND HIGH INSPIRATION.

                    It is high inspiration made audible.

                    Sacred music bathes consciousness with vibrations of divinity and loveliness.

                    It fills the head with melody and the heart with bliss.

                    FatherMotherGod Amon Ra's picture

                     Music transmutes, soothes and uplifts the soul, it is a universal language that transcends all barriers.

                    Music is one of the most powerful change agents on earth !

                    Divine Music heals body, mind, and soul.

                    Beautiful music that flows from clear inner guidance blesses all sentient life.

                    Beautiful music inspired through indwelling divine will for the highest good of all, cognition brought about by divine love, harmony, high
                    inspiration, unity with all, inner guidance and understanding of cause and effect is one of the greatest blessings that can be bestowed.

                    The heavenly host of Soteri are the original initiators of all musical instruments that mankind has ever used.

                    We inspire all composers.

                    Musical inspiration comes through us from omnipresent Divine Being and awakens indwelling divine will for the highest good of all in unity with creation.

                    Divine Love inspires and flows and communicates through music.

                    Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, whatever
                    attunement that Divine Providencewishes to express through a Child of Light by way of music comes easily, and flows gently through.

                    The Angels of Soteri are the essences of music itself, we merge with each musician and become one with his or her consciousness through the divine virtue of omnipresence.

                    When a Child of Light receives the blessings of music through inner guidance, it flows and transforms all who hear it.
                    science
                    When a Child of Light discovers the ability to see through the eyes of love, through attunement to the Divine Will that pervades all life, it is possible to express the music of light and life.

                    Is there a greater gift?

                    Is there anything more beautiful to become on this earth?

                    The music of goodness, innocence, and beauty fills the soul and flows out of the voice and through the fingertips through the musical instrument.

                    Of all the heavenly hosts, are there any who can express greater joy,
                    harmony, high inspiration, compassion, and love than the Angels of Soteri with music that flows through the Children of Light?

                    We help each Child of Light discover and share the treasure of song, of music.

                    We inspire the language that is understood by ALL beings alike.

                    Call on us in your heart so that we may shower our mystical blessings upon you.

                    We are the Soteri, the heavenly hosts of music.

                    We are here to help all the children of light and love discover music and bless all.

[...]

                    [Welcome]

                    R…The Divine Virtue of Freedom and Independenceallows a musician to follow inner guidance and bring forth amazing ingenuity.

                    I…The understanding of The Divine Virtue ofCause and Effect allows the musician to enliven everything as he/she pleases, and thus master it.

                    This virtue controls the connecting link between the material body and the emotions, and the act of breathing itself.

                    SHA-la-la-la-la-la-LOMmmmmmmmm….!

                    MIRACLES

                    Footnotes

                     Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                    Theangel messages are indexed there.

                    Self-Conscious New Earth Project

                    ***********

                    ******************

                    For a copy of the

                    copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                    Feel free to share these messages.

                    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                    The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                    Ebook and audio format.

                    Homesite:

                    www.spiritussanctus.com

                    Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

                    The two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
                    How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

                    Warrior's
Commitment. In life, sometimes you
walk alone. You must make your
commitment to stand up and walk a
straight path.

                    On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
                     A window will drop down.
                     Click on Downloads.

                    A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
                    That should do it.
                    [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

                    Thanks for sharing this music.

                    Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                    www.sacredpaintings.com

                    or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                    Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

                    Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-857-232-0300  pin 200100#
                    8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
                    Please feel free to share these with others.

                    TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

                    THELAW OF ONE

                    We are all one.

                    When one is harmed, all are harmed.

                    When one is helped, all are healed.

                    Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

                    and I am one with all there is;

                    I ask that ONLY

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 1, 2014
                    • 1 Attachment
                    • 132 KB

                    []

                    8 degrees Libra

                    The Angels of Music

                           Also known as

                     The Angels of
                    Soteri

                    Beloved,

                    The divine essence of music activates all pervading divine will for TRANSMUTATION AND HIGH INSPIRATION through oneness with all
                    and clear inner guidance, causing effects that manifest heaven.

                    Music is high inspiration made audible.

                    Sacred music bathes consciousness of all sentient life with divinity and loveliness.

                    Message 10 of 10 , May 17
                    • 1 Attachment
                    • 132 KB

                    This is the north node of today's new moon [shortly after midnight for the EST].
                    The north node of a chart is the direction the chart is headed.

                    Beautiful Music heals the earth within ourselves and with all as our hearts open in Divine Love.

                    []

[...]

                    The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. Thebeing and the angels share the same name. Thisname is a key to their powers and influence.

                     Names, phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.   Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background. If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.

                    *********** If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the correct pitch like a tuning fork:

                    ******************For a copy of the TIBETANEXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

                    copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                    Feel free to share these messages.

                    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                    To understand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's. http://pamelaparnel l.homestead. com/life. html Ebook and audio format.   The five volumes of the Life and Teachings are included in this link.

[...]

                    THELAW OF ONEWe are all one.When one is harmed, all are harmed.When one is helped, all are healed.Therefore, in the name of who I AM,and I am one with all there is;I ask that ONLY THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .