NuAgape - #053 - 28 September 2005 - The Message of Unselfish Unconditional Love - Perform the miracle of making the water sweet again

  • JagGY 10QZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 2:19 PM
      I want to make a difference in the world, but there are so many causes crying for attention that I feel overwhelmed. I don't know where to put my energy to have the greatest impact. Where do I begin?"
      Today's Music is:  Visions of Another World

      Remember Who You Are
      Identify Your "Area of Power"
      Grow Your Faith
      Shine Your Light
      Take Action

      JUST SAY THANK YOU
      As I left my office Yesterday looking for a taxi to go back to my house I was led in the direction of the Quan Yin Temple near my office
      My left foot is weak and in a lot of pain so walking was a challenge
      but the message was

      "Come"

      So I went.

      I went to light a Candle
      The Larger Candles I usually buy were out of stock
      Only Small Yellow/Orange were available

      So I got three
      What to write on the side of the Candle

      Just say Thank You and Write your Name
      (and the names of the other two in your heart - one name for each candle)
      No more - No Less
      Just Say Thank You

      So I Did
      (and then rang the two whose names I had written on candles)

      What For??

      For me with Quan Yin I am always thankful
      But
      This seemed more
      YES IT IS JAG....YES IT IS

      NOW
      Get on with what you are doing and leave me to Give you what you have already said thank you for

      Try not think about it
      Just stay in a state of Thanks and Gratitude
      and
      RECEIVE ALL THAT COMES TO YOU
      THEN ATTUNE and UNITE with OTHERS TO HEAL and BALANCE THE WATERS OF THE WORLD WITH THE WATER IN YOU to be SWEET AGAIN

      You've no idea how hard I've looked for a gift to bring You. nothing seemed right. What's the point of bringing gold to the gold mine, or water to the Ocean. Everything I came up with was like taking spices to the Orient. It's no good giving my heart and my soul because you already have these. So, I've brought you a mirror. Look at yourself and remember me.
         --  Jalaluddin Rumi

      (c)JagGY (NuAgape)- 28 September 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share NuAgape with all as you are guided in your heart·Who comes to mind as you read NuAgape? -They need the message and You are the messenger?

      When the Israelites left the Red Sea and came to Marah they found the water there bitter and complained to Moses.  God allowed Moses to perform the miracle of making the water sweet and restored the Israelites faith in Him (Exodus 15:22-27).

      http://www.thewaterpage.com/religion.htm

      Water has a central place in the practices and beliefs of many religions for two main reasons.

      Firstly, water cleanses.  Water washes away impurities and pollutants, it can make an object look as good as new and wipe away any signs of previous defilement.

       Water not only purifies objects for ritual use, but can make a person clean, externally or spiritually, ready to come into the presence of his/her focus of worship.  Secondly, water is a primary building block of life.

      Without water there is no life, yet water has the power to destroy as well as to create.

      We are at the mercy of water just as we are at the mercy of our God

      The significance of water manifests itself differently in different religions and beliefs but it is these two qualities of water that underlie its place in our cultures and faiths.