[ANGEL] 3 Libra, The Angels of Protection for Animals

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 24, 2005

      3 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Protection for Animals

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Peekah’

      Beloved,

      Divine Providence guides the intereactions of the Children of Light and Love with animals to bless the the animals and help them with their evolution on the path of spiritual perfection and unity with Divine Light.

      Powerful emotional energy is generated by animals, and the happiness and well being of animals is an important part of the magnetic field that attracts Heaven to Earth for all beings.

       Each animal is pure and important in the scheme of Universal Consciousness, and has the seal of the Creator emblazoned on its forehead.

       The love and care of animals is one of the most sacred duties given to mankind.

      P, the first letter of ‘Peekah’, is the divine virtue of the urge for spiritual perfection.  This is the urge within all creation for union with Divine Light.

      The urge for spiritual perfection is found throughout all creation, in every level of life.

      Through the power of this virtue, consciousness evolves from the smallest subatomic particle upwards through the mineral, plant, animal, and human kingdom on its way to union with the Divine Light.

        In the divine plan, when an animal soul has reached a high enough level of development in the animal kingdom to prepare to move to a higher kingdom,  it will incarnate into a situation in which it has CLOSE LOVING CONTACT with a human master.

        The LOVING interaction between master and animal creates a bond of love and devotion within the animal that becomes stronger than the instinct for survival.    Such an animal has such a high degree of love and devotion that it will risk, and, if necessary, sacrifice its own life to protect its beloved master.

      The love that it has for its beloved master overcomes the primitive basic survival instinct of its group animal soul and demonstrates true free will and Ego Consciousness. It is precisely at this point of devotion and love that the animal consciousness is capable of having a more individual and unique soul in its next incarnation.

      “Divine Consciousness is Love.”

      The second letter of ‘Peekah’, E, is the virtue of omnipresence.

      Divine Consciousness is omnipresent in all time and space, even in the smallest atom.

       ‘In the emotions, this virtue gives control over the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings, including animals.’

       We teach how to understand the languages and communication of all levels of beings on earth and everywhere in creation.

       The letter E has the musical note of D, is a dark violet color, and is meditated on with the feeling of consciousness-penetrating-all. The spine is formed from it.

      The third letter of ‘Peekah’  is also E.  The ability to communicate with animals allows a child of Light and Love to see the precious and unique consciousness and potential present in each animal.  This virtue also gives the faculty of transferring consciousness to any being.

      The fourth letter of ‘Peekah’  is K.

       This is the divine virtue of omnipotence, which gives courage and conviction.

       In the akasha, the subtle pre-matter, this virtue of omnipotence ‘ is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle’.

       ‘In the mind, it manifests as the state of faith.’  This is the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that could move mountains and “do all things”.

        In the soul, which is also called the astral or feeling body, this virtue manifests as endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others.’

      Since it is the fire and air element, it has the sensation of warmth and ease; it has the musical note of B, and the color of silvery blue.

      Through love and devotion an animal accesses faith and courage to serve its master in miraculous and heroic ways.

      The next virtues of ‘Peekah’  are A and umlaut A,ae.

      The consciousness of animals is ancient and holy, and a vast treasure to be protected in its upward journey to enlightenment.

       When a child of Light and Love meditates on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment and becomes one with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, it becomes possible to see how consciousness evolves from the smallest subatomic particle upwards through the mineral, plant, animal, and human kingdom on its way back to union with the Divine Light.

       ‘This sound  [a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas in existence.  This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed.

       The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

       The virtue of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, letter A, opens up the virtue of releasing all imperfection for transformation into another state, umlaut A,ae.  This virtue reveals the mysteries of life and death and transformation, so that a person sees that in reality there is no true death, only change into another state.

      The last letter of ‘Peekah’  is H.  This letter is the sound of the Power of the Word. By transferring consciousness of divine virtues into the spirit and feeling world of animals using the Power of the Word, their evolution is greatly enhanced.

       In fourfold whole brain thinking, the UNITY WITH ALL THAT IS,  AND WILL of a divine virtue is held in the pure being state of Delta brainwaves along with the VISUALIZATION OF THE COLOR. THE CONCEPT AND MEANING of a divine virtue is held in the deep inward thought of Theta brainwaves, the FEELING, MUSICAL NOTE, and SOUND, of a divine virtue is held in emotion of Alpha brainwaves, and the SENSATION, AND RELEVANT BODY PART is held in the five senses, memory, and logic of Beta brainwaves.

        By using this technique to utter words in meditation within the human body temple, and then in the outer world, creativity of the highest order occurs.  Through the law of correspondences, within the outer world, these virtues can be transferred to any being.

       The letter H has a silvery violet color, is the fire element of will and has the sensation of warmth and fire, has the musical note of A, and is the virtue by which the right arm of every Child of Light and Love is created.

      We watch over the death of any animal by another animal or act of fate, making sure that there is protection from pain by a heightened state of consciousness that causes endorphins, adrenaline and other substances.

      It has been our ancient duty from the beginning of time, to teach mankind to follow Divine Guidance concerning the death of any animal for any reason.

      A loving, compassionate, quick and painless death ends  the suffering of old age, with its resultant weakness and increasingly painful infirmities, or over population, with its resultant starvation.

      On the path to spiritual perfection, incarnate beings wish for three things.  They wish for a joyful and painless birth.  They wish for a happy and fruitful life.  And they wish for a merciful and painless death.  At times, those who feel inner guidance to eat meat are the means for this last wish to be granted to animals.

      Remember that death must come naturally at some time to every animal.

       Under Divine Guidance, the killing of an animal for food is meant to be a means of merciful, painless, sacred, and compassionate death at the time that the soul of the animal wishes to end its present sojourn in the physical state.

      When an animal is ready to die from old age or for any other reason, and no longer has need for its body, it is glad to offer it up for food.

      This type of food, obtained in a sacred way, is blessed in three ways, by the Creator, by the one who releases the spirit of the animal from the body, and by the animal itself.  This type of food is alchemically transformed to release all imperfection.

      We are the heavenly host that always watch over and guard the process by which mankind obtains and consumes any kind of meat, so that only the highest good of all happens.

        We inspire original native people, who have known and practiced compassionate and holy hunting for centuries.  The animal spirits bless them and they bless the animal spirits.

       We are summoned through prayer to make sure that the animals that contribute their flesh for food are at the perfect time in their lives to make a quick and holy transition. It is we who guide the arrow to its mark.

       We help in every aspect of this type of interaction.  It is even our guidance that is followed in the cooking and preparation of the meat.

      We instruct and guard those who raise animals for food, and through the divine virtues of our name ‘Peekah’, instruct mankind to form a spiritual and loving connection with these animals, to provide them with love and joy in birth and a wonderful quality of life.

      When an animal has reached the highest consciousness possible in its present form, it is advantageous for its spirit to seek a more highly evolved body.

        Only Divine Providence can tell the best time of transition, so inner guidance must be carefully followed; we help with knowing the best time.

       We inspire ways to bring about ecstatic and painless death when an animal spirit’s transition time has come.

      It is up to us to instruct you about this, so that their life and their deaths are holy and sacred experiences.  When their spirits awaken in the afterlife, they awaken with gratitude and love.

       Just as a painful, fearful, death causes meat to be flooded by adrenaline-based toxins, an ecstatic, peaceful death floods meat with glandular substances that bring health.

      At this time, more and more people on earth are becoming vegetarian.  In fact, energy can be taken directly from the light of spirit so that food is no longer a necessity, but simply a preference or a celebration.

      When animals are no longer eaten by mankind for food, our duties will still be to inspire the Children of Light to safeguard animals and to carefully protect the quality of their death as well as their life.

      We inspie anyone in the business of raising animals for food to call on us to help create happiness upon the Earth by raising animals who are happy. It is through the tremendous power of the animals’ magnetic emotions of contentment and happiness that blessings are attracted to the Earth.

      Help us watch over the happiness of all sentient beings.

       Through the divine virtues of ‘Peekah’

       the Children of Light and Love and heavenly hosts and Divine Providence- bring joy, evolution, and safety to all creatures.

      “For I have given you Dominion over all that I have created.”

      ‘Peekah’

      *********

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'P-E-E-K-A-H'

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      and SO IT IS

      *+*

      *

      *    *

      *       *

      *

      *     *

      *

      .

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 26, 2007

        3 degrees Libra

        The Angels of Protection for Animals

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Peekah’

        Beloved,

         Each animal is beloved and important in the scheme of Universal Consciousness. The feeling nature of animals, their contentment and happiness, creates strong beneficial magnetic fields that blesses all of nature. For this and many other reasons, the love and care of animals is one of the most sacred duties given to mankind.

        Powerful emotional energies are generated by animals, and the happiness of animals is a magnetism that attracts Heaven to Earth for all beings.

        Divine Perfection ordains that the children of God carefully protect the happiness of animals all over the earth.

        We watch over the death of any animal by another animal or an act of fate, making sure that there is protection from pain by heightened states of consciousness that release endorphins, adrenaline and other substances.

          Remember that death must come naturally at some time to every animal.

         Under Divine Guidance, the killing of an animal for food is meant to be a means of merciful, painless, sacred, and compassionate release from mortal life, it is meant to be a sacred and holy death. Meat from an animal who dies in a state of love and grace, quickly without suffering, is much more healthy than meat that is flooded with the chemicals generated by fear and stress.

        Release from life is always meant to end the suffering of old age, with its resultant weakness and increasingly painful infirmities for each animal. Almost always, a loving compassionate, quick and painless death is the best death for any sentient being.

        It has been our ancient duty from the beginning of time to teach mankind to carefully and reverently follow Divine Guidance before killing any animal for any reason.

        All incarnate beings wish for three things.  They wish for a joyful and painless birth.  They wish for a happy and fruitful life.  And they wish for a merciful and painless death.

         It is right and holy for those who feel guided  to eat meat, to be a means for this last wish to be granted when directed by Divine Providence.

        When the animal no longer has any need for its body, when it leaves its body behind,  it is glad to offer it up to the humans who it loves and who have loved it.

        Food and fur obtained in sacred ways are blessed in three ways;  by the Creator, by the one who releases the spirit of the animal from the body, and by the animal itself.

        We have been ordained by Divine Providence to always watch over and guard the process by which mankind obtains and consumes any kind of meat or fur.

          We inspired original native aboriginals, who knew and practiced these teachings for centuries.  The animal spirits blessed them and they blessed the animal spirits.  We are the heavenly host who were always summoned through prayer to make sure that the animals that contributed their flesh for food were at the perfect time in their lives to make a quick and holy transition. It was we who guided the arrow to its mark.

         We were helpful in every aspect of the interaction.  It was even our instructions that were followed in the cooking and preparation of the meat in healthful and holy ways.

        We instruct and guard those who raise animals for food.  Through the divine virtues of our name ‘Peekah’ we instruct mankind to form spiritual connections with these animals also, to provide them with love and joy in birth and a wonderful quality of life.

        When an animal has reached the highest consciousness possible in its present form, it is advantageous for its spirit to seek a more highly evolved body.

          Only Divine Providence can tell the best time of transition, so it is important that inner guidance is sought and carefully followed; we help you know the best time.

         We inspire you with ways to bring about ecstatic and painless death when an animal spirit’s transition time has come.

        It is up to us to instruct you about this, so that their life and their death are holy.  When their spirits awaken in the afterlife, they awaken with gratitude and love.

         Just as a painful, fearful, death causes meat to be flooded by adrenaline-based toxins, an ecstatic, peaceful death floods meat with glandular substances that bring health.

        At this time, more and more people on earth are becoming vegetarian. Plants love to interact with animal and human kingdoms by being taken in as food. Plants are intelligent, and they manufacture healing and vitalizing substances to share with others.

        The time is coming when energy is taken directly from the light of spirit and food is no longer a necessity, but simply acts of love, guidance, preference or celebration.

        When animals are no longer eaten by mankind for food, our duties will still be to inspire the Children of Light to safeguard them and to carefully protect the quality of their lives and death.

        We ask that anyone who is in the business of raising animals for food, call on us so that we can help you create happiness upon the Earth by raising animals who are happy. It is through the power of their magnetic emotional attraction that blessings upon the Earth uplift all.

        Help us watch over the happiness of all sentient beings.

         Pray that all people who deal with animals become attuned to our instruction that is necessary in bringing Heaven to Earth.

         Together- the children of Divine Being and heavenly hosts- can heal and transmute accumulated energy of fear and loneliness on this Earth, and bring joy, evolution, and safety to all creatures.

        We are the heavenly host of ‘Peekah’,

        of Compassionate Birth, Life, and Death for the animal kingdom.

         Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, we teach the Children of Light about the evolution of animals through Divine Love.

        “For I have given you Dominion over all that I have created.”

        MIRACLES

        MIRACLES

        ‘Peekah’

        P, the first letter of our name, is the divine virtue of the urge for spiritual perfection.  This virtue is the urge within all creation for union with Divine Light.

        The urge for spiritual perfection is found throughout all creation, in every level of life.

        Through the power of this virtue, consciousness evolves from the smallest subatomic particle upwards through the mineral, plant, animal, and human kingdom on its way back to union with the Divine Light.

          In the divine plan, when an animal spirit has reached a high enough level of development to move to the human kingdom, it will incarnate into a situation in which it has CLOSE LOVING CONTACT with a human master.

          The LOVING interaction between master and animal creates a bond of love and devotion within the animal that becomes stronger than the instinct for survival.  It is precisely at this point of devotion and love that the animal consciousness is capable of having an individual and unique primitive soul in its next incarnation.  Such an animal has such a high degree of love and devotion that it will risk and, if necessary, sacrifice its life to protect its beloved master.  The love that it has for its beloved master overcomes the primitive basic survival instinct and demonstrates true free will.

        “Divine Consciousness is Love.”

        The second letter of our name, E, has the sound in the ancient language of the divine virtue of omnipresence.

        Divine Consciousness is omnipresent in all time and space, even in the smallest atom.  ‘In the emotions, this virtue gives control over the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings, including animals

         We teach how to understand the languages and communication of all levels of beings on earth.

         The letter E has the musical note of D, is of the dark violet color, and is meditated on with the feeling of consciousness-penetrating-all.

        *

        The third letter is also E.  The ability to communicate with animals allows a child of Divine Being to see the precious and unique consciousness and potential present in each one.  This virtue also gives the faculty of transferring consciousness to any being.

        *

        The fourth letter is K. This is the sound of the divine virtue of omnipotence. Through love and devotion an animal accesses faith and courage to serve its master in miraculous and heroic ways.

         In the akasha, the subtle pre-matter, this virtue of omnipotence ‘ is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle’.

         ‘In the mind, it manifests as the state of faith.’  This is the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that could move mountains and “do all things”.

          In the soul, which is also called the astral or feeling body, this virtue manifests as endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others.’

        Since it is the fire and air element, it has the sensation of warmth and ease; it has the musical note of B, and the color of silvery blue.

        The fifth letter is A.  When a child of God meditates on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment and becomes one with the Mind of God, it becomes possible to see how consciousness evolves from the smallest subatomic particle upwards through the mineral, plant, animal, and human kingdom on its way back to union with the Divine Light.  The consciousness of animals is ancient and holy, and a vast treasure to be protected in its upward journey to soul enlightenment.

        This is the virtue of the highest wisdom and enlightenment that can be conceived of. ‘This sound  [a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas in existence.  This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed.

         The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

         From this comes umlaut A, ae, the virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation. This virtue reveals the  power of release of imperfection for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

        *

        The sixth and last letter is H.  This letter is the sound of the Power of the Word. By transferring consciousness of divine virtues into the spirit and feeling world of animals, their evolution is greatly enhanced.

         In fourfold whole brain thinking, the WILL of a divine virtue is held in the pure being state of Delta brainwaves, the CONCEPT AND MEANING of a divine virtue is held in the deep inward thought of Theta brainwaves, the FEELING of a divine virtue is held in emotion of Alpha brainwaves, and the SENSATION, COLOR, MUSICAL NOTE, SOUND, AND RELEVANT BODY PART is held in the five senses, memory, and logic of Beta brainwaves.

          By using this technique to utter words in meditation within the human body temple, each word which is made up of letters that have divine virtues associated with them, creativity of the highest order occurs.  Through the law of correspondences, within the outer world, these virtues can be transferred to any being.

         The letter H has a silvery violet color, is the fire element of will and has the sensation of warmth and fire, has the musical note of A, and is the virtue by which the right arm of every child of God is created.

        *********

        MIRACLES

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
        KEY
        TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

        THESE BOOKS
        MAY
        BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        Note: On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

        we recommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 24, 2008

           Click on Forward on top toolbar if message does not appear correctly on your screen.

          3 degrees Libra

[...]

           From this comes umlaut A, ae, the virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation. This virtue reveals the  power of release of imperfection for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

          *

[...]

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 25, 2009

[...]

             From this comes umlaut A, ae, the virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation. This virtue reveals the  power of release of imperfection for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

            *

          • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 3, 2012

                  Beings of Light

                  12 degrees Libra

                  The Angels of Love Miracles

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of ‘Afrei’

                  Beloved,

                  We teach people ‘to produce many wonders in the mental, feeling, and physical world by the dynamization of divine qualities, especially of Divine Love and Mercy’.

                   Weinspire mastery of Love Miracles.
                  As you know, the first letter of our name, soft A, representsall wisdom and enlightenment. This virtue unites intellect with the purity of all original ideas in Divine Mind. This virtue makes it clear that all life is ONE LIFE, andthat what affects one affects the whole. This virtue reveals the role of love in Creation, and concepts that restore harmony to any situation.

                   UmlautA, ae, is then activated, so that imperfections on every level are released for transformations into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

                   Thedynamization of any divine quality is done through meditation. It is experienced in a deep state of pure being that is united with Divine Being and all Creation. Then faith, visualization, clear thoughts, strong flowing emotions and sensations of a divine virtue enliven it.

                  The legality of harmony in all visible worlds is this very process of manifesting a divine quality in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation. This is the divine virtue of letter F.

                    The understanding in the intellect, that all life is connected as a web of energy that mutually sustains itself, awakens flowing feelings of LOVE within the heart.  Theseflowing feelings of LOVE are the greatest POWER of magnetism, attracting beautiful divine realities of Heaven on Earth.

                  The letter F, in ancient scripture, represents the harmony and legality of all visible worlds.   Throughout the ages, seekers of spiritual mastery have learned that the experience of pure being and unity with divine mind and all creation is reflected in the will for the highest good of all concerned, in the mind as clear wisdom and understanding, in the emotions as flowing divine love, and in the physical world as harmony. Harmony IS legality and legality IS harmony.
                  This virtue then reveals that what happens in the four fold consciousness described above then happens in the outer world.

                    Therefore, in situations of chaos and suffering, call forth on every level the divine quality of flowing love, and then through the power of divine law, miracles of love dynamize whatever is needed to restore harmony.
                  The divine virtue of the legality of harmony in all visible worlds brings forth the ability to use being-visualization -will, thought, feelings, and sensation to create wonderful situations on all levels.

                  In the ancient wisdom, matter is described as existing in subtle and dense states.  The least dense state of matter is the Akasha, which is consciousness penetrating all.  This state of matter is sensed through the slowest delta brainwaves, which is a state of Pure Being. This is the level of omnipresence, of consciousness penetrating all.

                    The next most subtle level of matter is fire, or will. This state of matter is sensed through the Delta Brainwave state also at the point where Delta becomes Theta brainwaves. This state of matter is activated through visualization and faith.

                  The next most subtle level is thought. This comes through the Theta brainwave state of deep inner thought. At this level, clear mental thought forms promote understanding of the original purity of all ideas in divine mind…the original divine blueprints. These mental thought constructs, or blueprints, attract the proper feelings into them so that they become magnetic, and this attracts changes in physical form.

                  Feelings are matter in its fourth most dense state. This state of matter is sensed through the Alpha brainwave state of feelings, flowing, change and the change process. Feelings then attract third dimensional material manifestations to form.

                  The densest state of all is third dimensional material forms that are perceived in the beta brainwave state of memory, logic and the five senses.

                  The divine virtue of the legality of harmony in ALL visible worlds refers to harmony in all of these states of matter, from the most subtle to the most dense, within the consciousness and then in the outer world.

                   Thenext letter of our name is the letter R, which is the divine virtue of free will, of freedom and independence and following inner guidance.  By mastering this virtue, a Child of Light learns that FREE WILL IS ATTUNEMENT TO INNER GUIDANCE FROM DIVINE PROVIDENCE, and is not following outside authority, no matter how well meaning. “Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all else is added.”  “Thekingdom of God is found within.”  “Listento the still small voice within.”
                   Itis free will that connects the many to The One.  It is free will in the form of inner guidance that informs the web of energy of the Unified Field from Divine Mind.

                  Free will is flowing information that connects The All-Pervading- One-Being to infinite expressions of Itself  as Children of Light and flowing Love.

                    Divine Power and Consciousness are everywhere present. This is the divine virtue of the next letter of our name, the letter E. By asking cellular memory to let you re-experience yourself as an infant, the Delta brainwave state can be experienced consciously. This is a state of pure being and unity with Divine Mind and all Creation.  This is the divine virtue of omnipresence.  When a Child of Light and flowing Love masters this virtue, his or her individual consciousness becomes consciously united and one with Divine Mind and Divine Being within and one with all Creation.

                    In this state of Supreme Consciousness, a Child of Light can transfer any of the divine virtues to any part or any being in Creation.
                   Standon these rocks of Enlightenment and Truth. Call forth the Divine Law of the legality of harmony in all visible worlds.

                  Through your sonship or daughtership with Almighty Divine Being, the harmony that is the legal right of ALL creation manifests!

                   Loveand Mercy makes this possible, so call on us to inspire you with ecstatic divine flowing love.  We help magnify this love so greatly that the resulting powerful magnetism attracts whatever is needed into every level of being.

                  The act of flowing with Divine WILL AND FEELINGS creates the light that dispels darkness.
                   Theheart opened, flowing with LOVE so that divine harmony is restored.

                  The last letter I is the divine virtue of Cause and Effect.  When a Child of Light masters the previous divine virtues in Being-visualization - Will, Thought, Feelings, and Sensations, he or she then uses this divine virtue to awaken memory, remembrance and conscience to create specific causes and situations that bring harmony.

                  We inspire people to network with the heavenly hosts in ASKING for help in creating love miracles.

                   Holyscriptures repeat over and over, in every way imaginable, that the act of ASKING is prerequisite to divine intervention.

                  “Ask and ye shall receive.”
                  “Knock and it shall be opened unto you.”

                  As above, so below.

                  The act of asking the heavenly host is similar to asking someone in the physical world.

                  Connect with the heavenly host in meditation and clearly state what you are wanting to happen and ask for help that it be done. It is a simple concept to grasp.

                  Use free will to ask for the perfect harmony of Divine Being that is omnipresent to manifest as a legal right of all in creation.

                  The divine virtue of omnipresence is in our name because the power to fulfill your request is everywhere present.  It does not come from somewhere, it comes from everywhere.  It is not for you to worry if Divine Being or the heavenly host hears your prayer, your prayer is heard by the All-that-Is everywhere.

                  We remind you that the letter I represents the Law of Cause and Effect.  We have explained this and now we will shed a little more light upon this subject.  Manifestation happens on four levels at once.  These levels are the levels of being-visualization -will, mind, feelings, and finally sensations of the physical world.

                  At the level of being or “will”, if you are blocked from asking for help—if for any reason you don’t askthe first level needs healing.  If, for example, you think that it won’t work to ask, or you think you are unworthy, or you simply believe that it is wrong to intervene in situations with personal will, the first level is blocked.

                  Will is electric and is the omnipotent power aspect of Divine Consciousness that flows through each Child of Light.  Divine Consciousness wills through you, as you are actually sons and daughters of Divine Being, Manifest Creators on the physical level.  That is the purpose of following inner guidance. This is what spiritual Teachers have been trying to say from the prime beginning:  That each Child of Light is one with Divine Being.  NOT using free will to create harmony in the world is a misunderstanding of the Oneness of All Life and the purpose of being in incarnation.

                  If your mind is confused and unclear about WHAT you are asking for, the second level is blocked.  That is why we are telling you that HARMONY IS LEGALITY.   Asking for the highest harmony of all concerned on all levels brings about the highest good and asking for the highest good brings about the highest harmony on all levels.

                   Do not WORRY about WHAT is the highest good.  That part of your self which fills all of space and is one with Divine Being already knows. This is omniscience, or the divine virtue of letter A. By mastering the divine virtue of following inner guidance, you will know in each situation exactly what is needed in the moment.

                   By asking for harmony from your INDIVIDUAL SELF,  the one that experiences time and space, your UNIFIED SELF will guide you to do exactly what needs to be done in the web of life.  When you request help from the heavenly hosts, they also know in the same way what to do in any situation to restore the highest good of all concerned.

                  If you are feeling doubt and fear, the third level, which is the level of emotions, should be healed.  Asyou know, feelings are magnetic.  Likeattracts like.   Doubt and fear attract situations that create more doubt and fear.

                   Feelingschange by flowing, so if this level is causing problems, emotional healing and cleansing are important. Denying, suppressing, or bypassing negative feelings makes them go underground into body tissue and the unconscious, where they still attract negative situations.  It is only by feeling the negative feelings in a safe and non-destructive way, with deep empathy and unconditional love, in an atmosphere of unconditional all encompassing love for the wounded child self within, that these feelings flow, change and are healed.

                  Feelings are compressed information. The information contained in painful and wounded feelings is important. By allowing these feelings to flow, instead of seeking to ‘fix’ them quickly and ‘make them go away’, important insights into the nature of reality, into the Laws of Karma and cause and effect are gained.

                  As the information contained in wounded feelings is recognized and understood, the feelings naturally change and become positive and life affirming once again.

                  We, the Angels of ‘Afrei’, are exquisitely attuned to Divine Love and, therefore, when you feel Divine Love, or want to feel Divine Love, you automatically draw us to you.

                    Wehelp you when you ask us to fill you with feelings of Divine Love.

                    Withfeelings of Divine Love, only divinely loving situations are attracted into physical expression.

                  The fourth level, the level of material reality, cannot manifest in and of itself separate from being-visualization -will,thought, flowing feelings, and sensations.

                  This is why we are bringing you these messages.  We are helping you stand firm in the use of deep meditation and personal will, to understand clearly what you are asking for, and to fill yourself with flowing feelings and sensations of Divine Love.

                  In this way manifest miracles on the physical level as your spiritual teachers have told you that you would do, and must do, in these latter days.

                   The fourth level of material reality is understood and finally mastered by the divine virtue of Cause and Effect.

                  Mastering this virtue enables you to be-visualize will, think, feel, and sense SPECIFIC situations to manifest exactly what you want, making defined mental and emotional blueprints.

                  “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

                  By understanding that harmony on every level is the Law of the Universe, it is easy to flow with Divine Cosmic Love for all so that harmony manifests easily.

                  By networking with the heavenly hosts and many other orders of angels, receive help to carry forth loving creations into manifestation.

                  Meditate carefully on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and call on our help. FEEL and USE the magnetism of DIVINE LOVE to attract mercy and grace to any situation.

                  MIRACLES

                • Spiritus
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 3, 2012

                    My M
                    My

[...]

                    ‘A-F-R-E-I’

                  • Cynthia Schlosser
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 25, 2013

                      3 degrees Libra

                      The Angels of Protection for Animals

                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                      Peekah

                      Beloved,

                       Through the virtues of our name, we help you create magnetic fields of happiness upon the Earth with happy animals.

[...]

                      Powerful emotional energies are generated by animals, and the happiness of animals is an essential magnetism that attracts Heaven to Earth for all beings.

                      Divine Perfection ordains that the children of God carefully protect the happiness of animals all over the earth.
                      ALBUM 1
                      Remember that death must come naturally at some time to every animal.

                      We watch over the death of any animal by another animal or an act of fate, making sure that there is protection from pain by heightened
                      states of consciousness that release opiates, endorphins, adrenaline and other natural substances as appropriate  for each situation.

                      We have ways of helping to heal emotional suffering of an animal that is not loved, or whose trust is betrayed.

                      The astral plane that is perceived by the children of  Divine Life as feelings,  using the brainwave frequency of alpha, and this band of
                      awareness is powerfully affected when an animal suffers emotionally.

                       The astral plane is like an ocean.

                       Feelings mix, like water.

                       Feelings of suffering, when poured into the feeling plane, create a toxic chaotic condition that is critical.

                       Emotional suffering of sentient creatures is far more damaging to this part of the unified field of energy than words can describe.

                      All incarnate beings wish for three things.

                      They wish for a joyful and painless birth.

                      They wish for a happy and fruitful life.

                      And they wish for a merciful and painless death.

                      Release from life is always meant to end the suffering of old age, with its resultant weakness and increasingly painful infirmities for each animal.

                       Almost always, a loving compassionate, quick and painless death is the best death for any sentient being.

                      We guide other animals, an act of fate, or others to facilitate death of any animal when it is the wish of the indwelling animal consciousness to make its transition.

                      It is right and holy for those who feel guided to eat meat, to be a means for this last wish to be granted when directed by Divine Providence.

                      When the animal no longer has any need for its body, when it leaves its body behind, it is glad to share it's fur,  it's substance to those who have loved it.

                      Food and fur obtained in sacred ways are blessed in three ways; by the Creator, by the one who releases the spirit of the animal from the body, and by the animal itself.

                      We are the heavenly host who watch over and guard the process by which mankind obtains and consumes any kind of meat or fur.

                      We inspired original native aboriginals, who knew and practiced these teachings for centuries.

                      The animal spirits blessed them and they blessed the animal spirits.

                      We are the heavenly host who were always summoned through prayer to make sure that the animals that contributed their
                      flesh for food were at the perfect time in their lives to make a quick and holy transition.

                       It was we who guided the arrow to its mark.

                      We were helpful in every aspect of the interaction.

                      It was even our instructions that were followed in the cooking and preparation of the meat in healthful and holy ways.

                      We instruct and guard those who raise animals for food of any kind.

                      Through the divine virtues of our name Peekah we instruct mankind to form
                      spiritual connections with these animals, to provide them with love and joy in birth and a wonderful quality of life.

                      When an animal has reached the highest consciousness possible in its present form, it is advantageous for its spirit to seek a more highly evolved body.

                      Only Divine Providencecan tell the best time of transition, so it is
                      important that inner guidance is sought and carefully followed; we help you know the best time.

                      We inspire you with ways to bring about ecstatic and painless death when an animal spirit’s transition time has come.

                      It is up to us to instruct you about this, so that their life and their death are holy.

                      When their spirits awaken in the afterlife, they awaken with gratitude and love.

                       We are instructing all now so that Earth becomes as Heaven for all life, that the killing of an animal for food must be done according only to the highest good of all.

                      This act is meant to be a means of merciful, painless, sacred, and compassionate release from mortal life, it is meant to be a loving sacred and holy death.

                       Meat from an animal who dies in a state of love and grace, quickly without suffering, is healthy,
                       but  meat that is flooded with the chemicals generated by fear and stress can cause damage, especially to the subtle awareness of those who eat it.

                      It has been our ancient duty from the beginning of time to teach mankind to carefully
                      and reverently follow Divine Guidance before killing any animal for any reason.

                      Just as a painful, fearful, death causes meat to be flooded by adrenaline-based toxins, an ecstatic, peaceful death floods meat with glandular substances that bring health.

                      At this time, more and more people on earth are becoming vegetarian.

                      Plants love to interact with animal and human kingdoms by being taken in as food.

                      AN1

                      Plants are intelligent, and they manufacture healing and vitalizing substances to share with others.

                      "For I have given you an herb to cure every ill."

                       The time is coming when energy is taken directly from the light of
                      spirit and food is no longer a necessity, but simply a sacred and pleasurable act of love, guidance, preference or celebration.

[...]

                      HORSES
[...]

                         love that the animal consciousness is capable of having a more advanced individual and unique soul in its next incarnation.

[...]

                         From this comes umlaut A, ae, the virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation.

                      This virtue reveals the power of release of imperfection for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

[...]

                      תמונות מדהימות של בעלי חיים

                      Footnotes

                      THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THE TRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. T

                      Theangel messages are indexed there.

                      ***********

                      ******************

                      For a copy of the

                      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                      Feel free to share these messages.

                      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

                      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                      Ebook and audio format.

                      Homesite:

                      www.spiritussanctus.com

                      Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

                      The two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
                      How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

                      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
                       A window will drop down.
                       Click on Downloads.

                      A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
                      That should do it.
                      [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

                      Thanks for sharing this music.

                      Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                      www.sacredpaintings.com

                      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

                      Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-857-232-0300  pin 200100#
                      8:30 PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
                      Please feel free to share these with others.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 26, 2014

                        3 degrees Libra

                        The Angels of Protection for Animals

                        Also known as

                        The Angels of

                        Peekah

                        Beloved,

                         Each animal is beloved and important in the scheme of Universal Consciousness.

                         The emotional nature of animals, their contentment and happiness, creates strong beneficial magnetic fields that bless all of nature.

                         For this and many other reasons, the love and care of animals is one of the most sacred duties given to mankind.

                        Powerful emotional energies are generated by animals, and the happiness of animals is an essential magnetism that attracts Heaven to Earth for all beings.

                        Divine Perfection ordains that the children of God carefully protect the happiness of animals all over the earth.

                         Through the virtues of our name, we help you create magnetic fields of happiness upon the Earth by protecting the
                        happiness of all animals in the animal  kingdom.

                        Emotions contain compressed information.

                        Emotions are magnetic and this magnetism attracts corresponding realities into physical manifestation.

                        The emotional happiness of animals creates blessings upon the Earth that uplift all.

                        We help the children of Divine Being watch over the happiness of all sentient beings.

                        We inspire all people who deal with animals with instruction that is necessary in bringing Heaven to Earth.

                        Together- the children of Divine Being and heavenly hosts- are healing and
                        transmuting any energy of fear and loneliness on this Earth, and are bringing joy, evolution, and safety to all creatures.

                        We are the heavenly host of Peekah, of Compassionate Birth, Life, and Death for the animal kingdom.

                        Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, we teach the Children of Light about the evolution of animals through Divine Love.

                        “For I have given you Dominion over all that I have created.”

                        ALBUM 1
                        Remember that death must come naturally at some time to every animal.

                        We watch over the death of any animal by another animal or an act of fate, making sure that there is protection from pain by heightened
                        states of consciousness that release opiates, endorphins, adrenaline and other natural substances in grace and mercy appropriate  for each situation.

                        We have ways of helping to heal emotional suffering of an animal that is not loved, or whose trust is betrayed.

                        The astral plane  is perceived by the children of  Divine Life as feelings,  using the brainwave frequency of alpha, and this band of
                        awareness is powerfully affected when an animal suffers emotionally.

                         The astral plane is like an ocean.

                         Feelings mix, like water.

                         Emotions of suffering, when poured into the feeling plane, create a toxic chaotic condition that is critical.

[...]

                        When the animal no longer has any need for its body, when it leaves its body behind, it is glad to share it's fur and it's physical substance to those who have loved it.

                        Food and fur obtained in sacred ways are blessed in three ways; by the Creator, by the one who mercifully releases the spirit of the animal from the body, and by the animal itself.

                        We are the heavenly host who watch over and guard the process by which mankind obtains and consumes any kind of meat or fur.

                        We inspired original native aboriginals, who knew and practiced these teachings for centuries.

                        The animal spirits blessed them and they blessed the animal spirits.

                        We are the heavenly host who were always summoned through prayer to make sure that the animals that contributed their
                        flesh for food were at the perfect time and consciousness in their lives to make a quick and holy transition.

                         When an animal has reached the highest consciousness possible in its present form, it is advantageous for its spirit to seek a more highly evolved body.

                        Only Divine Providence can tell the best time of transition, so it is
                        important that inner guidance is sought and carefully followed; we help you know the best time.

                          It was we who guide the arrow to its mark.

                        We are helpful in every aspect of the interaction.

                        It is even our instructions that are followed in the cooking and preparation of the meat in healthful and holy ways.

                        We instruct and guard those who raise animals for food of any kind.

                        Through the divine virtues of our name Peekah we instruct mankind to form
                        spiritual connections with all of these animals, to provide them with love and joy in birth and a wonderful quality of life.

                        We inspire you with ways to bring about ecstatic and painless death when an animal spirit’s transition time has come.

                        It is up to us to instruct you about this, so that their life and their death are holy.

                        When their spirits awaken in the afterlife, they awaken with gratitude and love.

                         We are instructing all now so that Earth becomes as Heaven for all life, that the killing of an animal for food is done according only to the highest good of all.

                        This act is meant to be a means of merciful, painless, sacred, and compassionate release from mortal life, it is meant to be a loving sacred and holy transition through death.

[...]

                         In the emotions, this virtue gives control over the emotions of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings, including animals.

[...]

                           In the soul, which is also called the astral or emotional body, this virtue manifests as endurance,
                        toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any emotion of fear within yourself or within others.

[...]

                           From this comes umlaut A, ae, the virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation.

                        This virtue reveals the power of release of imperfection for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

                           The sixth and last letter is H.

                        This letter is the sound of the Power of the Word.

                        By transferring consciousness of divine virtues
                           into the spirit and feeling world of animals, their evolution is greatly enhanced.

                           In fourfold whole brain thinking, the WILL of a divine virtue is
                           held in the pure being state of Delta brainwaves, the VISUAL IMAGE, CONCEPT AND MEANING of a divine virtue is held in the deep inward thought of
                           Theta brainwaves, the FEELING of a divine virtue flows in emotion of Alpha brainwaves, and the SENSATION, COLOR, MUSICAL NOTE, SOUND,
                           AND RELEVANT BODY PART is held in the five senses, memory, and logic of Beta brainwaves.

                           By using this technique to utter words in meditation within the human body temple, each word which is made up of letters that have
                           divine virtues associated with them, creativity of the highest order occurs.

                        Through the law of correspondences, within the outer world, these virtues can be transferred to any being.

                           The letter H has a silvery violet color, is the fire element of will and has the sensation of warmth and fire, has the musical note
                           of A, and is the virtue by which the right arm of every child of God is created.

                           MIRACLES

                        תמונות מדהימות של בעלי חיים

                        Footnotes

                        Theangel messages are indexed there.