JoAnn -Thank you - from Polly

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2000
      Hi JoAnn,

      I owe you a thank you for yesterday's kind post at UCS.  I hope you understood why I answered the way I did.

      In my recent posts, it is not me, the person, speaking.  It is Spirit speaking, and to Spirit is given the honor.

      We can lay aside our human being, at least temporarily, and take up Divine Spirit.  As Divine Spirit, we feel and express the unity of One.

      You have a lovely poem on your homepage.  As Divine Spirit, we love singing that "sweet song" of God's Purity and Love.