Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Hello

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 10, 2001
      Indeed JoAnn! My experience has been that we are all one and what happens to
      John over there or Susan setting here, or me or you or them~ in reality
      happens to us all.
      We are connected, we are all one.
      During a drive along the coast today headed toward Santa Barbara, I said to
      my traveling companion, "Seventy percent of the earth is water" He said,
      "Yes, and so are we" I thought for a moment and realized that yes this is
      true, seventy percent of our body is water, and he added, " And the earth has
      calcium and other minerals, and so we "
      When he made the last statement I saw the vision for a brief moment that
      earth is alive, earth is mother. Ah, how it touched me to really feel this
      connection.
      Many times have I heard the words, yet today feeling the connection while
      looking at the ocean, rolling hills and big mountains really touched me in a
      way that I don't think I shall ever forget.
      Even little plants growing over the hills and near the Hwy are part of us.
      Little ants, or bugs or birds as well.
      We are all here to learn the things that we must, showering love everywhere,
      not judging nor saying anyone is wrong for walking the path that they do.
      We each have our own path to walk, to discover, to learn, to experience
      before we leave earth.
      Isn't life wonderful? Isn't it exciting?
      Pattimari
    • ilive4ugod
      Message 36 of 36 , May 17, 2008
        I want to begin by saying that I feel very blessed to have happened
        upon this place. This month, in particular, I have been led in
        various directions in my spiritual path and have had some incredible
        experiences. This seemed to fit right in at the perfect time.

        So, I say hello and I look forward to what will enter my mail box!!!
        Blessings to all of you!