This Moment in Time

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005

                                                                                    This Moment in Time

                                                                                                 HOPE, Joy and Expression –

      Everything in life is held within this expression of joy.  It is the expression of our heart in its expanded state…it is who we are! Not what we think we are.  For in the limited expression of our mind, our thoughts, we have become confused and disorientated and through generations of time we have become to believe we are less than, or not good enough.  Yet sit with the ‘Expression of Joy’ and you will remember you are not your thoughts you are Pure Love." - Jan-Marie Brooke

      The disc held in the hand is from a computer generated Mandala created by Jan-Marie Brooke .

      She also wrote the words above the graphic as the Mantra for this Mandala

      The graphic is meant to depict The Soul's journey as it travels through time. Allowing us access to knowledge and experience of history.

      The soul contains all colours

      - the mystery, we pursue during our life here on earth.

      We wander searching for knowledge already known, if only we could Stop

      and search within.

      enjoy your day

      with love

      from Gaele Arnott and Jan-Marie

      on the 2nd September, 2005

      Light a Candle for Peace

      I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together,

      so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.

      Together we can create a reality free of greed and manipulation,

      where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear.

      The Candle is from Patches Angel

      the midi playing is: Ode to Joy

      should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"

      http://www.webmasterpaste.com/music.html

      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

       http://www.CosmicEvolution.org/Enter.html

      you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
      Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

      Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
      Do this for each screen name you use.
      Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
      hanged the settings back to filter your mail.

    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005

        This Moment in time
         On an egroup to which I belong we were asked to make a graphic as contribution to the 11:11:11
        I share with you all my contribution to the day
        As I drove along yesterday there was story on the radio about the red of the poppies in the fields of war.
        The poppies became a symbol of blood flowing and have remained each year as a symbol of remembering those who gave their lives that we all live in freedom and peace.
        until tomorrow
        with love from my heart to your heart
        Gaele Arnott, Brisbane Australia on the 12th November, 2005

        Please Light a Candle for Peace
        I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal)
        in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
        Together we can create a reality free of greed and manipulation,
        where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear or judgement and in unconditional love.
        I ask that the flame burn eternally within our hearts in recognition of all those
        folk who have chosen to leave this planet at this time, so that we may awaken to the role we are
        truly meant to play.

        the midi playing is:  Lara's Theme - Somewhere My Love from Dr. Zhivago

        the candle graphic was created as a gift in love by  PatchesAngel, Ohio USA

        Todays graphic was created in Paint Shop Pro 9
        the background for today's graphic is from a Benedictine Monastery in Tuscany
        the Lady with a candle is from a painting exhibited in Odon Wagner gallery by the artist Zhang Yibo (born in 1966)

[...]

        The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
        To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance,
        invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.

        You can meet me through

        .