<<lovingpurelove >> Re: My Eyes Have Seen

  • Scotty
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hello Polly & Mary.

      I was certainly delighted by your welcome to the group, and I most
      highly appreciate it.

      Another Yes fan, eh? I shoulda known! Jon Anderson is one of my
      influences as well.

      Well I guess now that I am here I'll just make myself comfortable,
      and post my Home Page URL so you can get to know me better.

      http://www.geocities.com/manymoons11/

      The book that's advertised there, a complete book of all my works
      written between '79 & '05 along with the works of my co-author;
      Gillian Stokes of South Africa, is still in the works and will be
      coming out eventually. Meanwhile 23 of my works will be published
      very soon in "The New Pleiades Anthology" from Kedco Artist Press.

      For more info on that you can go here:

      http://poesieslaissezfaire.homestead.com/NewPleiades2005.html

      Anyway, I might post a little something here in a bit, if I have time.

      If you'd like to look up my chart, I was born on 9 June, 1965 at
      6:43 pm Pacific time, here in San Bernardino, California.

      Thanks again.

      Love and Light
      -C.S.

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Polly" <pmenendez@s...> wrote:
      > Hi Scotty,
      >
      > I'm not sure that Mary is on individual mail with our group, but
      Mary is all poetry
      > at heart, and runs her own group called Universal_Garden, she
      started, I believe as
      > a fan club of a musical group, just checking, it's "A forum for
      fans of Jon Anderson
      > and Yes". Mary sends us poetry from all over, and usually has a
      beautiful image
      > attached as a complement. Thank you for not be offended that she
      has shared a piece
      > of yours.
      >
      > Now finding yourself in our forum, please feel free to share more
      of your works, and
      > perhaps develop a fondness for the Cosmic Language study. The
      daily messages carry
      > the meanings of divine virtues and the abilities passed to us from
      the divinity
      > realm. For instance, one Angelic group are poets, named N-A-G-A.
      Here is how
      > Cynthia, of Spiritus Sanctus, describes their divine and virtuous
      attributes:

      > 'Naga'
      >

      > N.Supreme happiness, the power to influence. The smile. The laugh.
      The grin.

      > *
      >
      > A and umlaut A,ae
      >
      > A.Wisdom and enlightenment, eloquence, mystical faculties. Now we
      begin again!

      > *
      >
      > G.Grace and Mercy. The power to Bless. The REDEEMING POWER of
      immortal Bliss!

      > *
      >
      > A and umlaut A,ae
      >
      > umlaut A, ae.To transform darkness and all passion control, what
      could be better
      > than this?
      >

      > As members here, we seek to evolve and draw closer by being
      enlightened and
      > impowered by the heavenly hosts. We also identify that our
      consciousness and our
      > lives are keyed to unique sets of Angelic guidance, so we look into
      our personal
      > birth charts to gain insights and affirmations regarding our paths
      and experiences.

      > Anyone with a natal chart can use the Angel indexes to seek out the
      Angelic groups
      > that reside at each zodiac degree of the points of their chart.
      Use the next higher

    • pattigarrett1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2005
        Hello Scotty:

        I usually try to welcome people immediately when I see their first message, but because my computer has been very contrary of late, I missed wlecoming you.  But let me do it now.  I am assuming you are a guy, by your name, and if that is true, let me give you an extra special welcome to our group.  We have very few men here, so a new one is always especially welcome.  While I love women and love my women friends with all my heart, it is nice to hear a man's point of view once in a while, especially a man who is not afraid to speak his mind and also one who writes such great poems.

        I have a very good friend on another group who is a published poet, and I always am so thrilled when she shares a new poem with me, as she did today, which I also shared with the group.  So dig in your heels and prepare to be blown away by the great Cosmic Angel messages from Polly and Cynthia as well as all of the other great messages from this wonderful group.

        I just had to place myself on 'no mail' for a while due to my continuing daily computer problems, but I will be checking in periodically.  I just hope that once in a while someone will share your great poetry with me because I have a feeling I am going to enjoy it all, especially if it is all like this one.

        So let me now give you a big old Southern welcome to this special group, along with a great old big virtual hug -- you know that from the South no one ever welcomes anyone in any way without a big old bear hug.

        I can believe wholeheartedly that before long you will enjoy this group so much that you will wonder how you ever got through your days without it.  My hope is that you enjoy it only half as much as I have because that would be enough for most people.  I have been a member for a few years now, and more times than I care to remember, people in this group have been my life-line.  You will never find another group of people any more special, any more loving or any more supportive than those on this group and on any of the groups that Polly and Cynthia are associated with.

        Do start posting soon and often because I can tell from this message that you are going to be a very welcome edition to this group.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti