NuAgape - #027 - 2 September 2005 - The Message of Unselfish Unconditional Love - Leap to a different way of seeing, hearing, and being.

  • Jophiel JagGY
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      When the mind is freed from its own formulations, its beliefs, its ideas, there comes a silence beyond time, a silence in which you become conscious of the Reality of your Being.

      In this freedom is the releasing of the Creative Energy, with a conscious directive Power that is unknown to the ordinary man.
      Today's Music is:  Don't worry

      "Divine reasoning and knowing the self will lead you out of the false. But even Divine reasoning must cease before you can experience that which is Real, for the Real is beyond reason, beyond the mind. To discern that which is false will enable you to free yourself from it.

      Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
         --  Lao Tzu
      In a world where GREED and FEAR seems to drive Human Behaviour
      Where the Price of OIL rises to US$70 a barrel and above
      based on FEAR its a bit hard to be content with what you have as GREED ensures those with can exploit those without.

      OIL does not cost more to extract and Produce
      it is the UNSEEN "MARKET"
      that controls the price of a commodity that is still available
      and will be available for a long time to come.

      The Producers are testing the market more and more to find the point that people will no longer pay
      even though around the world those who exist on US$1 a day will no longer be able to power their fishing boats
      those "with" will pay and those without will ......................

      I worked for UNOCAL in 1970 and Oil was US$3 a barrel and it was profitable

      Then GOLD was delinked as the support for the US$ and the worlds currencies
      and it has been downhill ever since as
      THE MARKET DECIDES

      As we ACTIVATE OUR LIVES TO THE NEXT LEVEL
      it is time to say
      STOP

      The "MARKET" is accountable to NO ONE
      it makes and breaks
      Countries, Economies, People and More
      and it is not accountable
      as it
      DOES NOT EXIST

      other than in the minds of
      THE TRADERS
      who based their decisions on
      FUTURE EXPECTATIONS
      and
      THE TRADERS
      make their Profit
      with GREED and FEAR as their
      STOCK IN TRADE

              Do not go where the path may lead go instead where there is no path  and leave a trail.  - Ralph Waldo Emerson

      "THE MARKET"
      IS AN ABOMINATION AGAINST THE NATURAL LAWS OF CREATION.
      IT WILL DESTROY THE NATURAL BALANCE OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND

      NO MORE
      NO MORE
      NO MORE

      We can say
      NO MORE

      A Trader in Malaysia (or anywhere) who tries to add 10cents to the price of Chicken will be stopped very fast to protect the consumer as Chicken is an essential item - The National Government will intervene very fast to avoid consumer anger directed at the Government

      However as soon as a product is Internationalised - NO ONE CAN INTERVENE so
      WITH IMPUNITY
      THE TRADERS TRADE IN GREED AND FEAR
      ACCOUNTABLE TO NO ONE

      There is more than enough energy in our world to power all we need
      PERHAPS
      Just
      PERHAPS
      we will say
      NO MORE
      We do not need the MARKET
      We only need Balance
      and FAIR TRADE based on FAIR PRICES FOR ALL HUMANITY

      Jesus said, Inasmuch as you have done to these my children you have done it to me.

      Traders BE WARNED
      Heaven is watching.

      Make no mistake, there is Divine accountability for those whose stock in trade is to speculate in the lives of others.

      At a National Level those elected to Govern - act
      At an International level - They stay quiet and blame
      "THE MARKET"
      That They created
      At a National Level if a Share Price Fluctuates more than a few percentage points trading is stopped.
      No such Protection exists in
      THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET.

      WHY????
      WHO IS GETTING SUPERRICH AT THE EXPENSE OF HUMANITY
      ??????

      (c) Jophiel JagGY (NuAgape)- 2 September 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share NuAgape with all as you are guided in your heart·Who comes to mind as you read NuAgape? -They need the message and You are the messenger?

      LAMAT

      The Magical Child

      I am Lamat, the way shower.

      I expand the seeds of your consciousness beyond previous boundaries.

      I am ignition, spiralling starburst,golden star trail of the harmonics of perceptual star interlace.

      I am a springboard propulsion into glorious spark-filled flight.

      My scar-trail beckons you leave behind the parameters of the past, leaping into unpatterned potential.

      I am flowing images of all times present, forms rearranging, consciousness bursting bonds of old refrains.

      There you will eagerly taste deliciously liberating star harmonies, unspeakably beautiful celestial sounds provided simply by your willingness to go beyond.

      Do you hesitate? To what are you anchored?

      In an instant, everything is unfamiliar, changed.

      Offer up your tethers, Be bathed in the new frequencies that sweep across your being like waves of rapturous bliss! Let previous perceptions dissipate. You are becoming kaleidoscopic resonant sparks, releasing inchoate yet already realized patterns into the stars cape!

      Soar beyond, blaze shimmering trails into the unknown. Your known image is breathlessly dispersed as a freed star seed. Exploring your vast luminosity, beyond cognition, expand every known parameter

      of who you know yourself to be, until apparent boundaries burst into incandescent sparks of divinity, dancing in rapture on the tapestry of the Infinite.

      Slowly your energies pulsate into a new nucleus, yet unanchored in gravitation's grasp.

      Beyond previous boundaries, a shining new centre emerges from my shimmering starburst veil, blazing like luminous mandala’s in your countenance.

      Following ever further the scintillating allure of my star dance, hypnotic will you find the beauty

      of my golden starbursts.

      If you choose to follow this star trail, you will discover that you are the player and the played in the cosmic composition of harmony!

      The Discoverer

      As a way show-or of star harmony, I joyfully sound in you the new chord of your galactic becoming. How will you join in the creation of the sacred song emerging?

      You are a star seed, that part within you that holds your true destiny. You contain a complete holographic "seed packet" of your evolution into the Mind of Light. You arc the harmony of the stars. The way show­er beckons you to follow the shimmering trail of stardust on your journey home. Offer up your present perspective of self to a more expansive view.

      Leap to a different way of seeing, hearing, and being.

      If you chose Lamat, you are being asked to practice harmony in your daily life. Become the harmony that carries you into star essence. Drawing Lamat indicates that you may benefit from learning how to harmonize different energies, people, thoughts, and ideas. Act on intui­tive guidance in this. Follow your heart. Release situations that appear to limit your experience of harmony. A new golden octave has been sounded on Earth. What is your note in the new harmony? Be the love. Be luminous. Be the harmony.

      Shadow Wisdom

      In the shadow of Lamat, you may understand who you are in only a limited, intellectual sense. Do you over identify with the roles you play? Simplify, Look at how you present yourself and how you perceive your gifts, abilities, and talents. Free the self-judgment of your critical nature. Your gifts and talents hold great wisdom. You are, in this moment, the sum total of all that you have been, arc, or will ever become—the ex­panded presence of your Essence Self. Simply express the talents and gifts you have chosen to work with in this lifetime. When you are stan­ding in the fullness of your beauty and power, you will manifest the dear perspective of natural harmony.

      In the shadow of Lamat, you may believe that there is only one right way or some exclusive system to bring you to enlightenment. Each teacher has a piece of the puzzle, but no one outside yourself has "the answer." It is up to you to integrate all you have learned. The wise way shower encourages you to be open to the truth of all teachings, to be on your own path.

      Another shadow of Lamat encompasses the lessons of apparent disharmony. Become aware of and practice harmony in every aspect of your daily life. Open more fully to the harmony that already exists in your life. Harmony is the foundation, the platform, the star portal whose entrance is your earthen body. From here you begin your return path home to the stars.

      Allow Lamat to free you into the greater octaves of the galactic symphony.

      A PS From Jag

      I started writing this about 9 hours ago. I have had intense chest pain since then. It is just after Midnight here in Malaysia and I am got out of bed by a room full of Divine messengers insisting this get out NOW